• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

OFF-TOPIC Khabib vs Conor

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by Ninjakid, Oct 6, 2018.

Tags:

Who will win, Conor or Khabib?

Poll closed Oct 7, 2018.
  1. Conor McGregor

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. Khabib Nurmagomedov

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  1. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,917
    That forearm bone to jaw pressure is one of the most uncomfortable things in the world.

I never get a snap feeling but it's just that pressure. Very uncomfortable.

To me a rear naked choke is one of the hardest to defend from and one of the hardest to choke someone out with.

2. TheCj

TheCj Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $20
    Yes I understand that, but Khabib didn't look exactly happy that the fight was stopped... Sometimes a submission is used to have your opponent move a certain way... Conor may have realized his options and just tapped..
    I just don't get the feeling that Khabib was squeezing for all he was worth to finish Conor, I get more the sense that he was like why the hell did he tap when I wasn't even trying to finish you...
    Does this matter in grand scheme nope.. Just how I saw it go down...

3. DVU

DVU In Progress Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,510
    Khabib came mad overall because Conor shat on his religion, country, family etc which khabib took very personally.

It had nothing to do with Conor tapping.

And their payout is Conor 3mil, khabib 2mil so its not as much as you wrote.

4. TheCj

TheCj Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $20
    That 3mil and 2mil is guaranteed fight money..

I Believe Conor gets a cut of the PPV (maybe they both do) .. Think the PPV for 229 numbers are close too 2.4 million buys compare with the last ppv UFC 228 with 138k buys and you can see why Conor gets preferential treatment..

Also not sure if Conor co-promoted with his own company, but you see less of him doing interviews under UFC banner and more under his own brand..

5. AgainstAllOdds

AgainstAllOdds Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $51,503
    GregDott, Daniel A, GPM and 1 other person like this.