The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just passed by

Anything related to matters of the mind
G

GuestUser8117

Mj, sorry if I haven't posted on the forum for so long, I just feel it's a waste of time if I don't do anything with all the advice on the boards. And to answer your question I live on my own now. I love my appartment. I've decided for now to dedicate my time to playing and producing music, especially classical piano music. I am pretty good at it and have been practising for 2 years every day.

I can compose and am learning to read and write music sheets. I don't know if it can be fastlane, I don't care, I just want to be healthy, and have a decent income while having the freedom to do what I enjoy the most on a business oriented manner. Meaning that I still want to be my own boss.

And a lot of my earlier posts sucked. So I will rarely post anymore, that way I won't be posting that kind of garbage anymore. Except for my progress if something gets tangible and leads to a process.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
And a lot of my earlier posts sucked. So I will rarely post anymore, that way I won't be posting that kind of garbage anymore. Except for my progress if something gets tangible and leads to a process.
hmm..how do you get better at anything and create a business or get ideas by not being around like minded people. I'm sure you love your apartment and piano, but i don't see how it motivates you in the success world. You should be soaking up the information, and creating things.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
A guy gets off the tour bus to stretch his legs. While everyone wanders into the small local shop to restock on snacks and drinks, he surveys the scenery.

Rubbing his lower back he spies a lake through the trees down below.

He heads down a narrow path towards it.

When he gets there he finds two guys sitting on a small pier. They both have rods in their hands, and from the looks of things they've had an excellent morning fishing.

Our tourist watches as they both land another fish each.

"Bloody hell lads. (He's English.) Is the fishing here always this good?"

"Sure is." One of them says looking up at him.

The tourist looks around at the mountains and pine trees. "This place is beautiful. Who owns it?"

The guy who spoke nods at the other man, who looks up and nods at the tourist.

"Maaan, I know guys who'd love to fish in a place like this, and where the fish are that plentiful. Have you thought of advertising and making it a stop on this tour through the mountains?"

"Not thought about it. Why would I do that?"

"You could build a real luxury fishing and hiking retreat up here. Hell, I bet you'd make a fortune."

"I guess. Seems like a lot of work though."

"But think of all the money you'd make. You'd make millions I'm sure."

"Hmmm... What would I want with millions?"

"Well, you'd be able to buy whatever you want. More importantly, you'd be able to do whatever you want, whenever you want, with whoever you want. Imagine money was no object - think of what you love doing, and imagine doing that all the time!"

"Oh, I see. Well, I'd probably find a nice quiet lake and go fishing with my buddy."

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.