ConsciousViewer
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2021
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 167%
Whats up everybody? I haven't been too active on this forum though have seen quite a number of various threads and much applause to many of you out there. I just spontaneously felt like creating this thread as I am launching my process here shortly on August 1st and to whatever the future holds for it (hopefully successful), I would like to have this be yet ANOTHER contribution to "The Process" we all go through and may better inspire others who haven't made that leap yet or are still on the fence. My endeavor will include content creation and programming an application to act as a synergist with the content with my general niche being "Personal Development". I would prefer to not go into too much detail about my "grand vision" without successfully achieving the beginning steps but I have complex intentions to revolutionize education and development as we know it with Meta creativity. If you're still reading this, I appreciate you taking your time and recognize that IT is in you. I will leave some general information about myself in below this paragraph but any of you feel free to reach out to me about whatever meaningful. Have a good one.
Age: 24
MBTI: ENTJ/INTJ
Ennegram: 8
General interests: Philosophy, Esoteric Psychology, Development/Actualization, Fitness, Spirituality, Business, etc.
Purpose: Conscious Leadership, Education reform.
Advice: Love & Create
Age: 24
MBTI: ENTJ/INTJ
Ennegram: 8
General interests: Philosophy, Esoteric Psychology, Development/Actualization, Fitness, Spirituality, Business, etc.
Purpose: Conscious Leadership, Education reform.
Advice: Love & Create
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
