The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Joined The Ippei Kanehara Local Lead Gen Course! Excited To Get More Guidance!

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
I'm really looking forward to seeing where this can take me. After seeing all the testimonials and even putting into action some of the advice given on his blog that worked, I just had to jump in. From the looks of it, these guys and their mindsets are going to help me immensely! Will give updates here and there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ronak

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Sep 13, 2013
We are rooting for you. Are you committing to provide a 100% honest review regardless of the outcome?

DaleTheDog

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 25, 2020
Tampa Bay
I've looked into that product as well and I was impressed by the massive amount of testimonials. Looks like their product certainly has helped a lot of people. I'm only concerned with constant Google algorithm updates that may affect rankings for lead gen. How much did you pay by the way?

Last edited:

RemySheppard

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Jun 15, 2017
Fayetteville, North Carolina
I've looked into that product as well and I was impressed by the massive amount of testimonials. Looks like their product certain has helped a lot of people. I'm only concerned with constant Google algorithm updates that may affect rankings for lead gen. How much did you pay by the way?
I heard that he studied under Dan Klein at Job Killing.

If that's the case, I can tell you that it's probably pretty legit, but also pretty expensive.

I did JK and the information is super legit and effective. The cost at the time was $2k (I called Dan personally [back when you could do that kind of thing] and offered him I think 20% less but up front at one time). I still have the lifetime access to it. I occasionally pop in to see what's up with it and really not much has changed.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
I've looked into that product as well and I was impressed by the massive amount of testimonials. Looks like their product certain has helped a lot of people. I'm only concerned with constant Google algorithm updates that may affect rankings for lead gen. How much did you pay by the way?
I actually did some due diligence on the algorithm stuff and found that there is really just 3 basic things (content, backlinks, citations) you need to worry about and as long as those are solid, you're golden. I think a lot of people get their fear strings played on when different gurus of the day try to make a quick buck off algorithm updates.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020

If that's the case, I can tell you that it's probably pretty legit, but also pretty expensive.

I did JK and the information is super legit and effective. The cost at the time was $2k (I called Dan personally [back when you could do that kind of thing] and offered him I think 20% less but up front at one time). I still have the lifetime access to it. I occasionally pop in to see what's up with it and really not much has changed.
Do you still focus on lead gen?!?!

RemySheppard

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Jun 15, 2017
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Do you still focus on lead gen?!?!
No. While the sites I built using their method really did rank and pull in a ton of leads, there's a lot stuff I wasn't ready for and didn't want to deal with.

Generating leads is like 10% of lead gen. The other 90% is teaching your clients how to sell, teaching them customer service, etc.

I once had a lady leave a bad review on my Google Business Listing for my lead gen site. I went and listened to the call, and the contractor had cussed her out. So I had to call her, apologize, and explain the situation so she would change her review on my lead gen, and go leave her review on his actual business.

Generating and sending leads was the smallest part of it for me, and none of it was very hands off. They talk it up like, "Oh you just build these websites and people submit the form or call the number, and the local plumber pays you for it!"

What they don't tell you is that the local plumber is an owner operator who doesn't take but 1 out of every 5 calls you send him, or his people can't sell for shit so he thinks your leads are worthless and refuses to pay for them.

You honestly already know how to do what they teach: Content, backlinks, citations. That's it. That's local SEO.

The other details you'll learn: How to build a website with Weebly, how to get a local phone number that records calls and does other fancy things, how to trick GMB with a post office box.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
So about a week ago I posted something about jumping into the Ippei Kanehara local lead gen course / group here is how my first week went:

I binged going through the training and learning the basics. (I already know how to set up a website, but for straight up non techy people, I think its helpful)
The facebook group they have is extremely active, more than any other group I've seen tbh. They had 2 live calls this week as promised as well.
People are also posting daily about their wins which is super encouraging, and just about every single question I've come across posted in that group gets answered within about an hour tops.

Something they really drive home is that this business model is a numbers game. You can't just try it once or twice and give up when something doesn't go your way. Makes sense, and they seem to practice what they preach seeing as how many of these people have well over 50 sites published.

I started shooting my first "screencasts" to business owners today in a few different niches I've selected. Will keep you guys updated hopefully every week. Hope I can keep my energy up!

Adir Barak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Dec 20, 2020
So about a week ago I posted something about jumping into the Ippei Kanehara local lead gen course / group here is how my first week went:

I binged going through the training and learning the basics. (I already know how to set up a website, but for straight up non techy people, I think its helpful)
The facebook group they have is extremely active, more than any other group I've seen tbh. They had 2 live calls this week as promised as well.
People are also posting daily about their wins which is super encouraging, and just about every single question I've come across posted in that group gets answered within about an hour tops.

Something they really drive home is that this business model is a numbers game. You can't just try it once or twice and give up when something doesn't go your way. Makes sense, and they seem to practice what they preach seeing as how many of these people have well over 50 sites published.

I started shooting my first "screencasts" to business owners today in a few different niches I've selected. Will keep you guys updated hopefully every week. Hope I can keep my energy up!
Sounds exciting, keep us posted :)

ZoeyBee

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 1, 2021

How different is the content in Job Killing vs the Ippei Dan's current course?

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
How different is the content in Job Killing vs the Ippei Dan's current course?
Training is updated every year. Not that the whole process changes or anything, but there are little areas you might need to tweak or new strategies they've come out with for prospecting that work well and they share.

NotElon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 4, 2014
Training is updated every year. Not that the whole process changes or anything, but there are little areas you might need to tweak or new strategies they've come out with for prospecting that work well and they share.
Hey Kal, looking into this course as well. Just wanted to see how it's going for you now that it's been a few months?

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 20, 2023
I personally think it was a legit course. I signed up and paid $5,680 but then decided it just wasn't for me. Open to selling and transferring my lifetime access for half price $2,840. PM me or reply here.

ppepe

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2024
I personally think it was a legit course. I signed up and paid $5,680 but then decided it just wasn't for me. Open to selling and transferring my lifetime access for half price $2,840. PM me or reply here.
Hey, just sent to a PM.

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Nov 21, 2016
Am I too cynical or does this entire thread look like complete bs?

One of the guys who liked the initial post has been deleted and a guy who is supposedly buying an account from someone made his/her FLF account today and it is his only post.

Looks like an advertisement with extra accounts to fake interest.

Last edited:

ppepe

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2024
Am I too cynical or does this entire thread look like complete bs?

One of the guys who liked the initial post has been deleted and a guy who is supposedly buying an account from someone made his/her FLF account today and it is his only post.

Looks like an advertisement with extra accounts to fake interest.
Hi Jon,
Could it be that I've just come across this content course and trying to do my due diligence researching what people say about it? I just had my coaching call with someone from JK and the price of 8.8k is just too high for my liking, hence if someone is selling why wouldn't I be willing to create an account here to try to query about it?
Yes, I'd say you're just being cynical. People can create and delete accounts in my view. What they post is what matters...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.