The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Giallo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 6, 2019
Lisbon, Portugal
I read the book and keep reading it again months after.

In a time when I was just wandering through life, with other people's dreams in front of me, this book gave me a personal north start and the conviction that I can get there. A pure boost of confidence.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LarryN99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Feb 2, 2022
Fantastic read, can't thank you enough for writing such great and life changing books MJ!

kyedoescyber

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jan 27, 2022
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I've read Unscripted , and I am currently reading The Great Rat-Race Escape. This was an amazing book!

Vinz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 12, 2021
Read it, loved the fact that it went deeper into the topics introduced by The Millionaire Fastlane .
Also the writing seemed more conversational and fluid!

Badge please !!:cool::cool:

zedsly

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 22, 2019
Another great read from MJ. Good Stuff

BMT1987

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Feb 24, 2022
Read it, and it's solid. Frankly @MJ DeMarco I wish you'd blog because reading your work is inspirational and it helps me keep my energy up.

UgwuNoah

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 26, 2022

jtoddherbst

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 3, 2016
Texas
I've read Unscripted and it was such a great book. It's amazing to see how we can get "trapped" into thinking we are creating a good life at the expense of a great life.

Mat360uk

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 3, 2022
A great book, one of my monthly audiobook listens as it is important to wash out the programming and social norms of the script. In particular I love the gumball analogy in regard to choices and how we interact with them, and how the system of what we work on is more important than just working blindly on a path that won't lead anywhere.

aechyde

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 7, 2022
I've made a chunk of money by investing into my skills trading the crypto markets, however this book showed me that even that has its downsides -- it still contains an element of "hope" and timing which is beyond my control. Unscripted is to truly put the controls back into my hands.

Because when the chips are down, it's not my investment portfolio, cars, money, that's going to save me, but my mind and my skills -- which I will develop through the journey of entrepreneurship.

amastah

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 6, 2022
Wałbrzych, Poland
I've just read it and love it. Although I've bought translated version, contents of this book doesn't devalue over space and time.

grafdiz

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 5, 2022
Hi MJ! Just finished Unscripted today. Found a lot of great insights after the first time reading the book. And want to share one of them. Hope will be beneficial at least for someone who will reach this page.

This is related to the approach when it comes to consuming information from books. I am reading a lot of books and after each book got some useful information and went to the next one to consume more on the topic. Day after day I accumulated information with approximately the next proportion: 80 - Consumption and accumulation, 20 - real-time implementation.

As expected not each piece of information can be applied right at the moment so what to do?

1st option is to stop reading and come back to the book once you can move further with implementation. Not the best option, just because you are lacking a full picture author wanted to show and may apply the approach with the wrong understanding.

Okay, 2nd option - read the full book and move to the next one. Obviously a bit better. You have a full picture but may lose sight of important details. The outcome is, in my opinion, better, but in the long run, is weak.

Finally the 3rd option. Read the book. If you think the book is relevant, and kind of synergized with you, start reading the book again.

The first time is about subconsciously taking the insights that are most important to you at the moment, but at the same time your drivers will be your curiosity and motivation to find out what will happen next, this may contribute to the fact that you will miss the formula of the process. And as a result, you will implement only part of the possible potential in real practice.

When you return to the re-visiting, you will already have an understanding of the overall picture and logic. This will allow you to gradually introduce new knowledge into practice. Thus, you are already reading with the tactical purpose of putting into practice without distraction to the overall strategy and understanding. You no longer have a goal to get acquainted with the general idea and find out what will happen next. Now you can read up to the moment you want and have a real opportunity to put what you read into practice, check it, or turn it into a habit, and once you received feedback, implement something into practice, you can move on to the next stage. Even if there is a gap of a day/month/year/five years/etc. between the stages. Admit it, it's not cool to read one book for five years, but it's cool to know what you're implementing for and get real feedback. I am sure this approach will tremendously improve the quality of consumption and help to transfer from just a consumer to a producer.

processnotevent

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Mar 9, 2022
This was my first book before MF and the reason I wanted to learn more via MF. For sure MJ cleared up some old beliefs I had about money and how to get wealthy. I am doing my best to apply them now to my current ventures and transform them into more value-creating services and, of course, more passive. Thank you MJ!

Peter Kay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Nov 7, 2019
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I have actually listened to this but my expectations weren't violated. I am re-reading bits of it once in a while for clarity. Thank you @MJ DeMarco

i need to purchase a hard cover but they are unavailable in my region. Any one with an idea about how i can purchase one. please

Last edited:

natashaquinn88

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Dec 22, 2021
Hawaii
Finished it!! By far my favorite book! It felt like MJ was in my head at time. I would think about something and the next chapter would address it. I feel like I could for sure get stuck in the "my idea is not good enough" cycle but I need to pick something and start executing. Focus on making $100,000 before I can focus on making $1M. I do have one question that has been burning and I can't figure out. Why is the entrepreneurial framework called TUNEF?

jox

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 10, 2022
Just finished it. We will see if Im capable of providing value for society

jimfilippi

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 10, 2022
I read Unscripted and am "reading" it again on Audible. It is massively inspirational and keeps me grounded in the MFL mentality. I will probably start it again soon.

4BOOG

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Dec 8, 2019
Finished it!! By far my favorite book! It felt like MJ was in my head at time. I would think about something and the next chapter would address it. I feel like I could for sure get stuck in the "my idea is not good enough" cycle but I need to pick something and start executing. Focus on making $100,000 before I can focus on making $1M. I do have one question that has been burning and I can't figure out. Why is the entrepreneurial framework called TUNEF?
I believe "The UNscripted Entrepreneurial Framework" = TUNEF

Mr.Maverick

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2021
Read unscripted and will re-read it again and again. Amazing book.

Somerandomdude

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Feb 26, 2022

View attachment 14816

Reading it right now and I feel this book it’s really asking you how committed are you to being fast lane are you here only because you are excited by the idea of money and being free and have that interest or are you really committed are you really taking action are you really tired of your life have you got to an end point where you are willing to risk everything for this or are you comfortable living of a job that pays for your lifestyle it’s really asking you what’s more important for you the perception of wealth and your ego or really being free really change your life

Rachie

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Mar 7, 2022
Read it and absolutely loved it!