The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

TheJoker

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 28, 2021
Washington, USA
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Just finished reading it. It really opened my eyes to everything

wafula

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 11, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

i read the book and am reading again to unscript my life

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestR401x3

View attachment 14816

Listened to it on Audible! I loved how you stressed creating value. That's so key in this get rich quick time we're in.

EcoCapitalist

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 16, 2021
Ireland
I have now listened to Unscripted 4 times and still find myself dipping back into the middle chapters. Now need to cast off from the dock and get this entrepreneurial ship underway!

LeszekM

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
May 31, 2021
I don't know how many times i have read unscripted . My wife every time ask why you are reading this book again? And i always answer take it and read it.

I regret that i read it to late before i start my business journey after i read Fastlane. CENTS methodology has completely crushed my mind. I've realized how many mistakes i have done yet, how risky my business is, caused i break the CONTROL and ENTRY rule. This book has naked my business.. i was a bit depressed after that but i am glad i've experienced that. I think i would share my story soon with you!

LoganM

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 16, 2021
New England USA
Ive listened to this 3 times now while at work. Awesome book, really affirmed what I felt internally but had been told was wrong by those around me.

Lizjinx9

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jan 18, 2021

View attachment 14816

I listened to this one, and so many lines hit me. another book full of golden nuggets. I will read this one again; equally impressed with this book as TMF .

hexelbyte

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
May 31, 2021
Houston, TX
Just got through Unscripted .

Quote that really stuck with me throughout the book:
"Lost time is never found again." - Benjamin Franklin