The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Tom H.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Dec 13, 2019
Jaco, Costa Rica
It's been my bedside reading for several weeks now. I could feel @MJ DeMarco 's joy in writing the book coming through the pages. Thanks for sharing the knowledge and inspiration.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ben5blg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
May 11, 2019
France
It's been a few years that I've bought Unscripted , I decided to not read it first and start a side hustle first, a couple of months ago, I decided to read Unscripted after a few failures, and waiting to have some experience before reading it was a very good decision for me, it helped me understand what I've done wrong and what I should focus on now.

bassiealaina

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Aug 27, 2020
Pompano Beach, FL
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Just finished Unscripted ...
Full of very beneficial information & lessons!
Thanks much, Alaina

Sarge737

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 12, 2020
Naples
Read it, read it some more and read it again. Listen to a chapter in the car everyday. Have been implementing things and things are starting to move.
Excellent Book.

swx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 2, 2020
Australia
This book has changed the direction that I will take my life in, and I am scared yet excited about the possibilites.

hjortshoej

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 7, 2020
Denmark
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Finished it on Audible, I've got to say, this was a nice supplement to Fastlane!

DarrellTreyTrey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 22, 2020
New York City, New York
Took me a few weeks to read this one. UNSCRIPTED is extremely comprehensive, way more in depth than the first book (millionaire's fastlane). Lot's of great ideas reintroduced in this book. loved the inclusion of how to stay rich at the end as well.

ginto94

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 8, 2020

View attachment 14816

I'm a french reader of this book and i loved it ! I have prefered it because it is a step step by step explaination of the process ( my best chapter is the one about find needs and skewing value) compared to mfl. thank you verry much for the value !

AshleysBliss

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Aug 17, 2020
California
I just finished reading it tonight. So many gems and insight. Will definitely read again but for now working on my business execution, my idea is very close to becoming my prototype. Thank you so much, I am grateful for finding these amazing books and this forum.

Joshuamoret

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 21, 2020
Australia
Done ! Read it , and starting agin !
Thankyou mj for writing this book, changed my life in every way .

Aleks_03

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 15, 2020
The information in this book are worth their weight in gold! Now it's my turn to implement these insights in my life (and business).
Thank you @MJ DeMarco for writing this book!
Regulars from Austria.

Midnight Green

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Oct 15, 2020
Read the book. Will definitely recommend it to anyone who's open-minded to this true red pill of a book. I'll probably read TMFL sometime soon, but I don't want to end up action-faking by ONLY reading books (or forums... or watching YouTube) and not doing anything.

Summersalt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Nov 21, 2014
WY
I've read Unscripted , If you're still living a scripted life, that's your manual to get out.
But then, how would you know, when you're stuck in the Matrix?

LloydVII

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Sep 7, 2017
pittsburgh
I definitely recommend reading this book for anybody who wants to escape the rat race / mediocre mentality.

I listened to the audio book and now I'm re-reading the physical copy of the book!

MJ DeMarco speaks pure facts in both books (this and the millionaire fastlane ).

Chomiyeon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 15, 2020
Just finished this week! I loved it! Why on earth did I just discovered about this lately. I needed this kind of book to remind me that I'm not here to just be mediocre and live the slowlane path for the rest of my life. I always knew deep in my soul that there's another way. There's a meaning for my existence than just merely existing and it is to give value to others. I just still don't know at this point what it is but at least I'm on the right path now. This book opens many new ideas for me. Thank you.

Jdes91

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Oct 5, 2020

View attachment 14816

I've read unscripted ! Freaking loved it, ever since I read TMFL Ive been more motivated to start entrepreneurship than ever. Uncripted compliments TMFL, and simplified a lot of financial concepts that I was having difficulty grasping (such as basic financial literacy, how bonds work etc...). I also loved the "there's no F*cking list" rule, its so true that when it comes to developing your own ideas, you just have to do trial and error to see what works.

Unscripted is the saviour for the media-bullshit dominated world we are beginning to live in. I've NEVER been more fed up with the news than I am this year, THIS is where we need to challenge our frustrations with the systems we're in.

I've started making the changes necessary to my life to start living unscripted . Its going to take a long time. But I am going to get there one day.

Full speed ahead!

AlexLintu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 20, 2020
What a book! Read and then re-read it again! So much wisdom and great advice! Thank you!

D

Deletedx8626

View attachment 14816

This book continually used new information to reinforce my own views on what can be called "The House & White Picket Fence Life", which I've always had a hard time digesting.

Thought it was just me at first. Started in public school and questioning the whys and hows of doing things the way we were doing them and being told by parents, elders, family, school teachers etc that this was the way we do things and not to question it.

Those reasons didn't sit well with me, and I rebelled. Was expelled from high school in grade 10 then went on to become a self-taught, self employed hard working guy that ended up letting my business control me instead of the other way around.

I've learned so much from The Millionaire Fastlane & UnScripted about Mindset and How To Run A Business Properly. Now trying to get my first online business with millionaire characteristics going.

Much appreciated, MJ!

Thanks, Colin.

Marco Aurelio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Sep 4, 2020
Italy
I just finished the book. I can only define it LIFE CHANGING!
It gives a shape to many thoughts that I've always had about a scripted life. Unscripted & The Millionaire Fastlane will be my Bible.

Thank you so much MJ,
the only thing I can do to thank you is to recommend it to all my friends, and I'll definetly do it.

Pietro

Kirstylw

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 26, 2020
I just finished reading it and I learnt a lot. I'm really grateful to MJ for being so transparent :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.