The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Brian_Mac

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Apr 11, 2014
NY
Read the book. Relit the fire. Got a pocket full of quarters, so hopefully will be chewing on those gold gumballs soon enough.

Euok

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 17, 2020
Indianapolis
Just finished UNSCRIPTED , definitely need to go back and reread my highlights and the whole of Part four again especially the financial end. But what i've newly learned is the do what you hate mantra like "shut the F*ck up and just do and make peoples lives better". I go through dark times of self doubt (don't need a pity party)but ive always had a bit of Kaizen in me that shit would get better and i'm able to change my life with my hands and mind. My mind and I are always at war and somedays i win somedays i lose. Attempting to make good daily choices that don't deprive my energy from accomplishing little goals of mine. Don't know what my UNSCRIPTED journey will be or what change i'll bring to the world yet. I'm excited and i'm scared because i've always thought and known i'd be wealthy but now someone else has affirmed that and really the only one in my way now is me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

livetrue

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Oct 27, 2019
Canada
Read the book. Thank you for this gift :)

Rich volume of information. Well structured. Long but easy read.

NT2

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 21, 2020
Texas
I read Unscripted at the recommendation of a random YouTuber, then bought the audible version of Fastlane. Coincidentally, once I was done with both those books, I noticed that one of my Amazon Unlimited Books had the same author name, so I read Wealth Exposed also. I seem to respond best to slightly angry, in-your-face types (except Dave Ramsey). I listen to Grant Cardone, too. He's also a plain-speaking, straight-forward person. Anyway, these books have been game-changers, so I appreciate your efforts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

abhishekk_33

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jun 14, 2020
Bihar,India

HoneyBee

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Read it. It build up an internal rage within me, that whole my life was scripted ! Loved the language and how straightforward the book was.

elopez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jul 29, 2020
Huntington Beach, CA
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Reading this now! About 3/4 of the way too. Amazing so far.

SSoekhoe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
MJ's second book is definitely a must-read. I am in the process of my business and The Entrepreneurial Framework is of real help!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.