The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Knuffix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jul 25, 2014
Bought the Kindle version last year in May and read some of it but life got in the way in the meantime. Since I wanted to finally finish that book, I've just finished the whole book this week.

Great book! Really added lots of details that were not in TMF . Part 4 especially was great, took lots of notes this week! Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tilos

Process > Results
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 11, 2017
Oklahoma City, OK
I've listened to Unscripted via Audible. Amazing. Round two! This is so eye-opening. Def digging the accompanying PDF in the audio version!

Jude

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 11, 2020
Nigeria
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

I newly downloaded millionaire fastlane honestly speaking I so much love the way it's transforming mentally , physically and emotionally it's magically due I av not finished reading it .I want my life change because av been struggling for many years still yet nothing to boost of or any tangible achievement so far. @MJ DeMarco so much potential in me please help me brings this our

Hunt4Unicorns

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 11, 2020
Estonia
This book is phenomenal. A punch right into someones face who is living the SCRIPTED life.

For me the first part of the book wasn't very practical because I've known there's something wrong with the system for years now. I just got stuck in analysis paralysis. But I still went through the first part because you never know where some value nuggets may be hiding. AND it was a great reminder of how f'd up the system really is.

I can't say I have READ the book but I have LISTENED to it! I have it on audible.

Def. another must read book. Cheerios!

ironie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 12, 2020
Germany
Okay, let's keep it short..
Awesome book. Already read it about one year ago. I always knew something's wrong here. 12 years of government indoctrination champs, called school, by force. But it' GOOD for you. What's good? Working till you die and be free 30 days a years. Yeah sure, I wouldn't call that freedom. More like the life of a slave. But the slaves be lie ve they are not slaves. They do the same goddamn thing every day and repeat it. But you know what? That's life. Working and working and .... Working. And you know the best part of this system? The slaves want all the younger slaves to be slaves as well. They want you to got to university, because everyone who doesn't goes to university is DUMB, they say. Best use for school reports (don't know really how it's correctly called everywhere in the world) and university report, take it and use it as toilet paper; no one in the entire world cares about it; what's important is what you can do and not what you can do on paper. Anyway, it's a piece of paper the government indoctrination champs give you. When you get A, you are officially a perfect slave. Your abilities: don't think, but you know how to know sth from memory. Congrats! Then after university you are officially a super perfect slave. You pay your taxes, because it's normal, haha yeah getting ripped off is normal. And then you should get a job, get a house ... AND THEN you will be happy, they say . Yeah.. I don't buy it.

bobbatov

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 3, 2020
Singapore
I've just finished unscripted . It explicitly shows @MJ DeMarco's POV on entrepreneurship. Loved the last part on money management which is hardly touched on about when it comes to entrepreneurship as well.

Sid781

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 14, 2020
USA
I've read Unscripted ! If this isn't one of the most eye-opening books you've ever read, you weren't paying attention!

jackBruh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 14, 2020
Admittedly the first few chapters were a bit slow and the generalisations marketed as truths across the population triggered my accuracy radar. However, the overarching message is entirely spot on and the rest of the book is incredibly informative, stuff you don't hear elsewhere.

WhoDatBoy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 17, 2020
The Netherlands
Read Unscripted a couple weeks ago and currently reading through parts of it again to fully absorb the info. It has been an absolute eye-opener. Thanks MJ for the value you provide for this community!!

Victoreo

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 3, 2018
Reading Unscripted & TMF books at a young age has definitely planted that seed in my brain for the better, words cannot express how grateful I am for the author.

Last edited:

deepneuralnet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jul 5, 2020
Just finished unscripted . But I believe it all comes down to execution and following the principles, and not remain sitting ducks. The information in this book is gold, no one talks about this. It matters not what I say but what I do. #RipUpTheScript

Architorque

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 17, 2020
Singapore
I've just finished this book. It has blown my mind wide open and is gonna take a while for me to digest it all. I have just begun life after college as a corporate slave in a large architecture firm and the timing of this book couldn't have been better.

Thank you.

JacobBW

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Mar 28, 2016
Australia
Listened to it about a year ago, it was (unsurprisingly) great - going back through and reading it again now.

FutoNeko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 19, 2020
Manila, Valencia, Paris
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Hi MJ, Hi Everyone,

I just finished reading UNSCRIPTED .

Thank you very much MJ for sharing part of your (business) life experience in The Millionaire Fastlane and for taking time to compile and write the big picture one, UNSCRIPTED . I just finished carefully reading and absorbing UNSCRIPTED and to me, that is a very important book that push me even more to execute what I've learned first in TMF .

To anybody that read my message and didn't get the hint: if not already done, go buy now and start reading now those 2 books, UNSCRIPTED and The Millionaire Fastlane . A life changer!

To me, one of the best in its kind and i've read a lot about self development:
  • in 2011 started by reading a book from R.K., Rich D... that put me into the SlowLane,
  • from 2011 until 2013 then many "how to get rich quick and easily" ebook scam that violate the Entry command of CENTS,
  • in 2013, I discovered and absorbed MJ bestselling book "The Millionaire Fastlane ", that become my #1 favorite book (now my #2 favorite book, and you will now why after).
  • in 2015 was reading a book from N.H., 17 Princip... that gave me faith and motivation, still lacking a concrete plan,
  • then last month, 2020, after another FTE, I discovered MJ bestselling book "UNSCRIPTED ", that I just finished reading and that become my #1 ranking book, outranking TMF by just a little ; ) You will still need to read and understand TMF in order to improve your chance to make progress toward your Unscripted Life.
Best
Darith

Hi MJ, Hi Everyone,

Glad I joined this forum (this is my first post in thefastlaneforum.com). I've read TMF fist time in August 2013. I found the book while having a FTE (read UNSCRIPTED to know more about the meaning of FTE), and at that time, as UNSCRIPTED was not yet written, I didn't realise I got a FTE. Anyways, started to change my mindset from 2013, became an entrepreneur since then.

Thank you very much MJ for sharing part of your (business) life experience in The Millionaire Fastlane , I've read that book twice, one in 2013, and one a a month ago (in between, a few business ventures, a few try and fail and retries, ...) and now, I just finished carefully reading and absorbing UNSCRIPTED .

To anybody that read my message and didn't get the hint: if not already done, go buy now and start reading now that book, The Millionaire Fastlane . A life changer!

To me, one of the best in its kind and i've read a lot about self development:
  • in 2011 started by reading a book from R.K., Rich D... that put me into the SlowLane,
  • from 2011 until 2013 then many "how to get rich quick and easily" ebook scam that violate the Entry command of CENTS,
  • in 2013, I discovered and absorbed MJ bestselling book "The Millionaire Fastlane ", that become my #1 favorite book (now my #2 favorite book, and you will now why after).
  • in 2015 was reading a book from N.H., 17 Princip... that gave me faith and motivation, still lacking a concrete plan,
  • then last month, 2020, after another FTE, I discovered MJ bestselling book "UNSCRIPTED ", that I just finished reading and that become my #1 ranking book, outranking TMF by just a little ; ) You will still need to read and understand TMF in order to improve your chance to make progress toward your Unscripted Life.
Best
Darith

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.