The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Sizemore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 21, 2019
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Audible consumption. Tend to re-listen to it when I get burned out... helps me re-focus

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Originsofchase

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jun 3, 2019
Keller, Texas
Read this book shortly after TMFL. I think these two are best read back-to-back. Really hammers home the information.

Vasil Benkov

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 24, 2019
Bulgaria
After reading TMF , Unscripted was the following book with no second thought. I read every possible minute of the day untill i finished it. It was illuminating proccess and an eye opening for me. I'm really happy that i found your books this early in my life. One huge THANK YOU, MJ!

QLM3

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 31, 2019
Chicago
Devoured this magnum opus in two sessions, recommended to friends and will be distributing copies to family.

Kevin_Kim

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 11, 2018
Seoul, Korea
After reading the first book, I had to read the 2nd one.
the impact was less than the first, since I now know what you are talking about, but none the less very helpful.

again, thanks for your contribution.

Attachments

• read the book-3 times.jpg
    read the book-3 times.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 1

elijahfry

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jul 26, 2019
Troy, Michigan
those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

As part of the community who only has time to listen to books, thank you so much MJ for making this an audiobook and taking the time yourself to record the audio. I am glad I got to hear this in your voice, and I will come back to this as I need reminders and inspiration during my endeavors. I am currently reading TMF and enjoying that as well. Overall, your frankness and no bullshit style is really inspiring and opened my eyes to things I suspected for a while.

I know how much you suspect any claims in this forum of people setting resolutions to go from action faker to a fastlane success story, but here I am: I will do it. So thank you, you earned a fan.

jordan631

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 1, 2019
I have just finished it, very good book, I hope it will soon be translated into French to allow me to read it more easily a second time.
Excellent.

Laura999

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 14, 2019
UK
Listened to the unscripted audio book & now listening for a 2nd time. Will be buying the book to for reference. Thanks @MJ DeMarco - great content - now to put it all to practise. I’m feeling positive, willing to put in the work whilst now aware that I’ve been a money chaser & dreampreneur!!!

Agnes

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 3, 2019
I'm just reading UNSCRIPTED and I like it very much! Feels like going from the dark night of doubts to the sunlight. Thank you! :)

Schonox

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
May 25, 2019
Only a few pages still to go. Oddly enough, I ordered both TMF and Unscripted , and have read this one before I have read TMF ...
Thank you for the great content... It ranks right up there with legendary books like rich dad/poor dad and so many others. I have tried my hand at writing myself, but I just cannot get myself to sit through it. It takes such a long time to find the right words, and oftentimes if I review what I wrote I think it's rubbish and delete it anyway... hope you'll bless us with some more content in the future!

ricardopineda

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 6, 2019
Read the book during a trip to Honduras. I think some parts hit home, especially the last chapter with the deficiencies. I'm deficient in a few and need to hammer these out ASAP.

JUAREZ

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 24, 2019
Read the book, starting again to abosrb it all. Thank you

StefanoUP

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Aug 8, 2019
Europe
Listened to it 3 times in a month, life changing and a first giant leap towards a new fulfilling life !
And BTW listening to it right now also :)

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
Just finished it today. Excellent book. Combing back through it with the old highlighter.

go0dfel1a

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 13, 2019
Read it. Loved it. And now I understand how money can buy happiness (aka time & autonomy). Thank you!!

BTR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 19, 2019

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts