I just finished reading Unscripted . Like TMF , I took a LOT of notes that I can go back to in case I drift away from the principles written in the book.
@MJ DeMarco, you did a great job at describing all the forces that are working daily to keep us away from freedom. Until then, I sensed those forces around me, but now I see them clearly and I see them for what they are and nothing more: strings keeping me from reaching my dream life.
The 2nd part of the book is also amazing, enumerating and explaining the keys to a successful fastlane business.
The hours spent reading Unscripted were not vain, as I now have a clear roadmap of what I need to do. If I do not apply it, this will be my own fault. I have the main tools, now it's time to use them and expand my set of tools.
SiuLung
@MJ DeMarco, you did a great job at describing all the forces that are working daily to keep us away from freedom. Until then, I sensed those forces around me, but now I see them clearly and I see them for what they are and nothing more: strings keeping me from reaching my dream life.
The 2nd part of the book is also amazing, enumerating and explaining the keys to a successful fastlane business.
The hours spent reading Unscripted were not vain, as I now have a clear roadmap of what I need to do. If I do not apply it, this will be my own fault. I have the main tools, now it's time to use them and expand my set of tools.
SiuLung
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
