The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

chriscareymsp

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 4, 2019
Cottage Grove, MN
Towards the end of the book @MJ DeMarco recommended a stevia sweetened drink mix. I thought I heard it as "star drinks," but that doesn't appear to be correct. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Towards the end of the book @MJ DeMarco recommended a stevia sweetened drink mix. I thought I heard it as "star drinks," but that doesn't appear to be correct. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Welcome!

Bhanu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Oct 23, 2017
Hi M J Unscripted is not showing for purchase in audible in India . Could you please have a look ?
How do I get audio version of the book ?(I have the hard copy already but wanted audio version)
Bhanu

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    307.2 KB · Views: 1

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
the book gives incredible insights. this forum gives so much value for free as well. hours of reading for free. the best thought of entrepreneurs out there for free. this is insane.

fishgodeep

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
374%
Oct 11, 2015
Edmonton
Read it about a year ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was nice to see some mention of the concepts of the first book 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' and a few winks and nods to forum members past and present. If 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' can be looked at as a practical guide to earning your freedom then I believe that 'Unscripted ' is a deep dive into the mindset someone needs to take that journey. Buy the book. Get Unscripted

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
I've read and listened to religiously. We have today what we built yesterday. I plan on reading once a month as recommended in another post. Just like how to win friends and influence people. I did that and had great results. I really want a transformation. And love this material!

Twice weakly

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
May 20, 2019
New Zealand
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I've downloaded and listened to it on Audible. I'm going to have to get myself a hard copy.
Great addition to the Millionaire Fastlane .

markochoa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jun 10, 2019
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

This book was highly entertaining. I laughed out loud countless times. MJ gives it to you raw. It was phenomenal!

markochoa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jun 10, 2019

TheTorche

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 30, 2019
Geneva
After I finished TMF I got your last book Unscripted and it is... eye-opening to say the least. Thank you for this second amazing book. It really inspires me and gives me a clearer understanding of why I want a ton of "value vouchers". Let's not f around and start poking the cat.

RebbureM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 14, 2019
This one I read last year, right after I read The Gervais Principle. Those two books were the reason I sat in my apartment in my pajamas for TWO WHOLE WEEKS just thinking about where my life was going!

Eden H

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Nov 19, 2017
Israel
Listened and finished the book on audible.
it's possible to tell you're reading a great book as the people around are hella confused about you smiling maniacally at the content (it's weirder with headphones on the bus, work etc lol)

Aidan

Next Year, you will wish you had started Today.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 13, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Read it. Very nice update/sequel to TMF . I can tell you put a lot of thought and effort into the book, with an updated twist that felt very refreshing. I appreciated that you took this book even beyond the original in explaining to protect your capital by growing it when earned (bonds, etc).

It's crazy, how a powerful message can embed a powerful mental image with those to resonate with it. After my original read of TMF , and being in my early 20s, I had the spark but not the drive. Myself and my friend set off on multiple wantrepreneur get-togethers that amounted to many hours spent 'brainstorming', with not much actually accomplished. Eventually, I ended up going back to school for Biotech, met my girlfriend, and we both left University after the 1st year. I am now 26, soon to be 27. After leaving school, and working a temporary job in the meantime, day in, and day out, something crazy happened. That original spark had another flint, this time starting my engine to DO SOMETHING.

I uninstalled all my games, from my phone, computer. Looked at all my deficits and decreased them as much as humanly possible. I've read many key books on Selling, Marketing, Leadership, the science behind why and how products/services are created. I've performed Market research and have created the foundation for a service I believe will help many people. I am putting capital into, and am having this prototype developed to test the market, pivoting, and modifying as needed.

Most importantly. I tell myself everyday as I walk outside, that instead of working, I could be doing anything else, and that I'll work to make it happen or die doing it.

Let me tell you all something. Life doesn't get better doing nothing, and staying in the molded life set for you. When you have your "F*ck This" moment, the feeling doesn't die; if it does, then you haven't had it yet.

I'm happy to spend my life doing this. After all, it's not something you pick up and put down. It's a lifestyle, and the brunt of it is too ugly for most people to take.

The next time I post on this website, I'll be subscribing to INSIDERS again and posting my own success story. I will make it happen, but not If I'm browsing websites all the time (unless directly related to my business).

carlissa91

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
May 8, 2019
California
What a banger!
I mean that in the best way possible. I listened to Unscripted on Audible and I thoroughly enjoyed the book and the psychology behind the why of entrepreneurship. In today’s world I feel the term “entrepreneur” has been glamorized so much that the perception of success has become more important than the actual attainment of it. In particular MJ mentions distractions being used as a tool to keep people on the sidewalk and in the slow lane. I feel false starts and action faking are being mistaken as execution because the mainstream educators are instead entertaining and telling people what they want to hear, not what will make them money. Unscripted is detailed and contains so much powerful information and nuggets that if apply will be life changing. I am grateful for being able to read something so profound at this time to set the course of my sail in the directions of my dreams.

Thanks again MJ

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.