The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

carlissa91

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 8, 2019
California
What a banger!
I mean that in the best way possible. I listened to Unscripted on Audible and I thoroughly enjoyed the book and the psychology behind the why of entrepreneurship. In today’s world I feel the term “entrepreneur” has been glamorized so much that the perception of success has become more important than the actual attainment of it. In particular MJ mentions distractions being used as a tool to keep people on the sidewalk and in the slow lane. I feel false starts and action faking are being mistaken as execution because the mainstream educators are instead entertaining and telling people what they want to hear, not what will make them money. Unscripted is detailed and contains so much powerful information and nuggets that if apply will be life changing. I am grateful for being able to read something so profound at this time to set the course of my sail in the directions of my dreams.

Thanks again MJ

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Gabry_ITA

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 28, 2019
Yeeeah, just finished!! another great book, I really appreciated it all. TMF and Unscripted changed my mind and will change my life (I'm gonna leave my job and start my own business, time to fly!). Big "clap clap" to MJ for these books.

RazorCut

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
England UK
Ummm for some reason TMF and Unscripted tags have disappeared since the last update?

Casey Oberg

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 19, 2019
Just finished Unscripted last night, like Millionaire Fastlane it had a lot of ideas that changed me for the better, great book!

Vitaly the Winne

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 4, 2019
California
After listening to Unscripted I felt like MJ really described the dilemma I've been facing by outlining the script, in terms of what it's like to be someone who's looking to create a fastlane lifestyle, while surrounded by slowlaners.

domduduman

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 24, 2019
I've read Unscripted!

It's a great addition to TMF. I believe the broader lens in Unscripted helps tackle the beliefs, biases, and bullshit whereas TMF was a bit more pragmatic.

But I gotta admit, Unscripted had too much ranting and the ideas came across as disjointed at times. A unified narrative and an extra pass at de-dupping reiterated ideas would have helped.

omnisol

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 24, 2019
Have read Unscripted as well. These two books (TMF & Unscripted) complement each other perfectly.

Guts

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 8, 2018
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I've listened to unscripted, and dare I say one of the most freeing book I've read.

Strategery

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 25, 2019
I've listened to it and have been referring to the Kindle version regularly as I search for business opportunities. Great book.

Dr. Fastlane

Amor Fati!
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 20, 2018
Gurgaon
www.google.com
Have both the audible and Kindle version. The narration is quite good on the audible.

Need to re-read it sometime soon.

Gamefan

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 26, 2019
Pacific Northwest
I've listened to the Millionaire FastLane once. I also bought the audiobook for Unscripted and have listened to it twice. I now own a physical copy of the book so I can highlight and bookmark better. I need to get this in my soul.

C.Hamp

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 30, 2019
Illinois
Discovered Fastlane a week ago. Moved straight into Unscripted. Couldn't put it down until it was done.

icemat

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 1, 2019
I've read Unscripted! It's pretty good and also refreshes and expands on the material in TMF. Will re-read again as needed :D

KRoland

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 29, 2019
Budapest / Hungary
Just finished the book and let me tell you... It is hands down the best book I've ever read! It might depend on your personality, but the manner in which MJ puts a frame around the things you can help yourself to a better life... has no match. So If you're ready for the rough ride to liberty, this book is a must among the many entrepreneurial guides, books and trainings. I've thought I'm on the right path (was a nice illusion) but now I know what I need to do and change to truly get to the right path. The book surely motivates me and pumps me up, but it also changed something in me on the emotional level. And that something is irreversible. So Thank you MJ

Mission1

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 15, 2017
United States
Read it once. I was skeptical that there would be enough (any) new material but I was pleasantly suprised. Recently I re-read a couple of chapters.
I am also skeptical about a 3rd book, but I will buy it :-D

Dogstar

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 10, 2019
Cleveland, OH USA
Just finished both TMF and Unscripted. These books are complete outliers in the sea of banal money, personal development and business books out there, and I’ve read a lot of them. The wisdom within is already having a profound effect on my thinking, and I only wish I had found them both years ago. Thanks very much MJ!

Teo_NK

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 3, 2019
Bulgaria
around a month ago I finished unscripted, and I kind of realized that you ware not joking when you said that the book is long( to be honest it was worth the reading, I am kind of tired of books that try to be accepted by the reader rather than informing the reader). If you ever plan on writing another book, please keep your writing style, it was one of the reasons I actually finished reading the book.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom