The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

BlackLynx

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Jan 21, 2019
Belgium
I bought Unscripted on Audible on Monday. Finished it today. Mind blown. I have this Excel file i keep with business ideas, after this book I added 2 columns to that : "what is the problem" and "solution for the problem". This book was one big kick in the butt. I'm 42 now, should've found you earlier. But hey, still some ways to go.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
Finally read it. Liked it a lot better than TMF .

Vic Sage

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Aug 7, 2017
Pittsburgh PA
LOVE Unscripted . Should be required reading (for a libertarian to say that is really something).
I gave my son Rich Dad, Poor Dad when he was in high school.
Last year I gave him Unscripted and TMF and said, "Forget the previous gift."

Tore G

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 5, 2018
Hi all, I read this one just after I finished the Fastlane book . I found this one as The Fastlane a valuable, honest and straight book. Thanks for inspiring !

AMartineau

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jan 24, 2019
It changed my life the first time I read it.

I just finished reading it for the 2nd time today... Which means it's also time for a second life change!

Thank you again, MJ for writing this.

RepetitionX2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 28, 2019
Read it.
The last several months have been the most painful in my 4yr old business ownership. I thought I knew where I was “supposed to” do with all this, ...but then at the end of 2017 read Millionaire, and Q1 2018 Unscripted .
Millionaire Fastlane was like crude wake up call.
Unscripted was like getting slapped by your Grandmother. She’s totally right, can keep slapping you and there’s nothing you can do about it but say, “Yes ma’am. Is there anything else I can do for you?”

Now, I’m just beginning to “Assess” and “Adjust”...I’m burning the ships as my first new “Act”.
Eternally thankful.
Onward. #ifonlyiwas40again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BorisV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Oct 6, 2018
Read the book. Amazed by all the concepts described in this book.
Since a few years ago, I started noticing the "scripted" world, and I began to realize that it doesn't have to be that way. joined the community a few months ago after finishing TMF and now starting my way on the Fastlane along with things I learned on the Unscripted .

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
BTW: If you want to introduce slowlaners to the fastlane would you recommend the first or the second book and in which order?

I think Unscripted is the better book, a complete package for life and business. TMF , IMO, is a bit more raw, and even sometimes puerile in my "ten years older" view. :playful:

Unscripted : best book ever! Well it's hard to compare to TMF : both are amazing in their own ways

Thanks!

I read Unscripted . I was on a train and thinking about how I was tired of living for the weekend and a paycheck when someone came on with the Unscripted book.

I saw the title and the back of the book "What if life wasn't about paying bills, working for a weekend, and then dying?" I spoke to the woman, she said it was life changing, I took a picture of it and ordered it an hour later.

Never have I ever read a book which put how I felt about life and work into written word. Whatever happens with my life journey, I will always be thankful that I found Unscripted and knew that I was not alone in how I think.

Wow, awesome story.

After that UNSCRIPTED from eBooks and i have to say , that's truely the best entrepreneurial book i've read so far and thanks to that i just had to start generating some new ideas for fastlane and managing the money i make to make them happen.

Thank you, love to hear it!

Just finished the book a minute ago. It was incredible, I did read The Millionaire Fastlane this summer and it was mind-blowing, but this... UNEXPLAINABLE, pun intended.

I think this book overcome TMF because this is not only about entrepreneurship, but about life too.

Anyway, both books are incredible, so much value inside them.

Yes I wanted to move toward a life philosophy, vs just a business one.

Just when you think they've gotten as good as they can get... read the book this month this month and its one of the best books on entrepreneurship out there... based on solid principles!

Yes!!

I tought TMF was the best book I've ever read until i found unscripted . This was answering why I was struggling with so many buisness attempts. I now have ONE idea ready to execute. Watch me.

Thanks, glad to hear it!

Just finished Unscripted . Loved it! Better than TMF in my opinion. There is some repetition from TMF, but I understand that is necessary for the book to stand on its own. I particularly loved the Kinetic Execution section, so much valuable information.

I have recommended Unscripted to all my friends, a bunch of Scripted fortysomethings who have all reached the point of "is this all there is?"

The book answers that question emphatically and provides the ultimate blueprint to create the life you want. Truly life changing.

Now it is up to me. There are no excuses.

Thank you for the recommendations!

Completed journey. I am now going back and recommending that people read Unscripted first, then follow up with TMF.

IMO, that's the best order.

Finally read it. Liked it a lot better than TMF.

So did I, LOL.

will be giving to my friends and future son

Thank you, means a lot!

+1, I like to think so!

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
I know it's a long stretch, but is there any plan for translations of Unscripted ?

I literally just ordered the French Quebec version of TMF (I was so happy, the last one in stock at Amazon.ca !).

I'm only at chapter 25 of Unscripted and I'm shocked by the amount of value it contains. My family needs to read this, but they basically do not understand English.

TMF is already a huge step forward though, I'm already happy for them !

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I literally just ordered the French Quebec version of TMF (I was so happy, the last one in stock at Amazon.ca !).

Yes it's underway, the same publisher who did TMF French will be doing UNS French. Probably will take about a year.

Fruitcake

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Mar 26, 2018
Belgium, Europe
A friend gave me a copy of unscripted for my birthday after I gave him a copy of TMF for his birthday and he got so inspired by it.

I feared it would be light version of TMF but Unscripted turned out to be a great book on its own, more focussing on life in general than on business and it also rephrases some of the key points from TMF.

Both books have a great impact on my daily thoughts and actions.

I would rate Unscripted 8/10 and TMF 9/10 because it was so groundbreaking.

floridaman

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Dec 28, 2018
Orlando, FL
Read it! I have the hard copy book and the audiobook. I needed the hardcopy for the diagrams. What an awesome book! I have a good mental scaffolding / framework for finding and choosing how I spent my precious resources.

CalinPop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jan 25, 2019
I just finished listening to Unscripted on Audible and WOW, have to admit first 3 hours depress me because it represented my life and where it was heading to (not anymore that is for sure). on a Facebook group a private channel of Mr Gary Waynerchuck (follow your passion guy! :) ) the members recommended some books, one from the 20 was Unscripted ...I did add them all to my Wish List, but Unscripted stood apart with perfect five-star reviews and the longest one I ever came across so I listen to the sample and bought it straight away. The only thing I regret was not listening to The Millionaire Fast Lane, I did had it on my wishlist for a long time, anyway just bought it now and going to start listening Tomorow and I will finish TMFL then relisten to Unscripted again because of the value it's out of this world! Thanks, @MJ DeMarco

Prakhar Verma

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Dec 12, 2018
Holy sh*t. Finished it!

I was happy that I was already on the right path while reading the first part of the book.

The rest of the book was pure gold. So much life-changing information. Now it's a matter of persistent action.

Thank you, MJ!

Empire

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Feb 27, 2015
I read UNSCRIPTED as soon as it was launched. A fantastic book but I think one read, for me, was not enough to pick up all the info. I need to get back to it but this time take notes because there was a lot to take in. I still prefer Millionaire Fastlane as I feel that was the book that kind of Red Pilled me.

Osvaldo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jan 19, 2019
Dubai
I've read Unscripted right after TMF, it was a deep full immersion that made me immediately take some actions, based on more clear principles...hopefully the golden ball is the next one coming out :)

MichaelJ

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 5, 2016
I’ve read this book as well! Great read, even though it didn’t have the same impact on me as TMF. I’m really looking forward to reading more from you :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.