The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

aspenriver

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Sep 10, 2014
Finished my first listen to the audio book version. A lot great applicable material in there! Will listen to it again and might have to get the book as it is easier for me to take notes when reading than listening.

Kelley McEachern

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 23, 2018
Cottage Grove, Oregon
I just finished Unscripted . I enjoyed reading Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted after. Honestly, for the kindle versions, I feel like the outlay of $13.38 has such a potential unlimited ROI... All I can say is thank you MJ for sharing the knowledge. Now it is all on me to execute and see what I can do with what is left of my time in this world.

Graft10

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 10, 2018
I've read Unscripted .
For me this book goes into a bit more depth to try and inspire those of us who need help taking action to start building a company.

I stumbled across this site and I'm so very grateful. There's so much "gold" in the forum it can be quite dazzling at times.

I'm a lot more enthusiastic about the the process because now I can very clearly distinguish it from the event.

Once again thanks to MJ for putting this together and a big thank you to contributors who want to help us slowlaners on to the Fastlane.

Graft10

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rybanez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Jul 24, 2018
I wasn't sure there was a book as good as TMF out there until I read Unscripted . This one took things to a whole new level and I still refer to it often.

$torey

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 24, 2018
Just finished reading unscripted , and absolutely loved it. Since reading it, I've taken a drastically different approach to running my company. It also gave me the courage to make some changes I should have done a while ago.

SROWE85

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 22, 2018
United Kingdom
This is truly a life changing book...

Talk about value skew! One of the most valuable tools out there - A solid framework of how to become financially free without any smoke and mirrors whatsoever. I love MJ's no nonsense approach to writing.

Once again, thank you for sharing this with the world.

dsgeniemarc

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 27, 2018
My Name is Marc Augustine, owner of a SAAS company called DsGenie
i am from Trinidad and Tobago
Living in Nicaragua
and I just finished the Audio book for Uncripted and it is epic

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

1825tulane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Feb 20, 2013
Atlanta
Just finished the audiobook...am i the only one who listens to books/podcasts on at least 1.5x speed? Just seems more efficient

Marvel

Breaker of Chains
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 2, 2018
Norcal & Twin Cities
I've read unscripted and will probably buy a copy for my nephews when they are finishing up high school. I plan to revisit my highlighted marks as a quick refresher occasionally....have to imprint the values and mindsets! Great graduation present.

Last edited:

DeepScripted

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 27, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Finally finished the Unscripted ! Eye-opener! Not just life changing advice, but if executed can change my the way my future generations look at work and providing value in their life. MJ, I can't thank you enough to put together a life lesson for us.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.