• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by MJ DeMarco, May 12, 2017.

1. Jadpapi

Jadpapi New Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $46
    I bought the audio book right after I read the millionaire fastlane, i am listening to it for the second time awesome book.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  2. John Franklin

John Franklin New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $69
    Read the book. Personally, I call it the Gospel of MJ

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  3. Mexican Value

Mexican Value New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $64
    Read it twice, great complement to TMFL

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  4. Anit999

Anit999 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $41
    Hi guys

I came to know about the unscripted from this forum. A very good read

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  5. akTwelve

akTwelve Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $222
    I’m on my second read through of Unscripted after my second listen through of TMF. Love them and find them very inspiring while I work in my “fast lane garage”! I will often read portions of the book to my wife too, now that she is starting a primal health coaching business. Thanks MJ!

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  6. Maclaren1

Maclaren1 Tinker Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $33
    Listening to the last chapter now. What a difference from Fastlane to Unscripted!

I love the brutal honest and colorful way you put it all out there. Time to put it all to use!

Thanks MJ

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  7. John March

John March New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $62
    just finished "unscripted"... Thank you so much MJ. Not everyday on the forum at time because I decided to take action... I will come back to you later of course (to share my experience with you)...

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  8. pegasusCO1022

pegasusCO1022 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $36
    I just finished reading it. At first I wasn't sure how it was different than the first book seemed like pretty much the same read but the last third of the book was really insightful. Thanks for taking the time to write it MJ. It's truly forever changed my life.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  9. HOEAN21

HOEAN21 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $12
    I ordered this book 5 days ago. now I have read it all. I was totally impressed.
    I read this books translated by Korean language.

Attached Files:

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  10. Hyeon-ho

Hyeon-ho New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $26
    read it☺

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  11. Bruno Ferreira

Bruno Ferreira New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $65
    Hey guys!
    Just finished "Unscripted" hours ago. It's an amazing book, and despite how long it is, I have the feeling it ended too early and i just wanted to keep on reading non stop.

I've just signed up, and I was postponing doing it ever since I read "FastLane Millionaire" almost 2 years ago.

I'm going to write my introduction post just next.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  12. Richard Greene

Richard Greene Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $190
    The first book I listened to by M.J.
    Moved you up into my favorite authors list with Michael Crichton.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  13. Olie Sins

Olie Sins Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $304
    MJ,

I am reading your book now, and am a little over half way through it. I have to say, at some points, UNSCRIPTED had me choking up a little bit, that's right, tearing up. I can't speak for anyone else, but you're book is scaring me. I think I'm going a little insane at work (I have a bottom-of-the-totem-pole job). It sounds corny, but I feel like I just can't trust anyone. Like everything out of everyone's mouth is a lie. Liars and backstabbers. The worst are the college graduates (the ones who work in human resources, finance, and sales) who look down at me, a mere mortal, from their ivory towers, like they're better than me.

Again, this sounds corny, but some days I swear to God everyone is brainwashed. I always knew that it wasn't me that was off, but everyone else. And TMFL made me begin to see that when I read it last year, but UNSCRIPTED is the book that really scared it into me. Sometimes I feel like the company I work for is alive and breathing, and wants me out, as though I'm a cog that just won't fit in their f*cking machine. I'm scared of the company and the people I work for. And it's a "good" company. You've all heard of it.

And it goes past just where I work. In the book, when you're talking about productocracy, and how the best companies/products/services don't need to advertise, and how you don't trust the companies that advertise so f*cking much, I did a tiny bit of research and pulled up Geico reviews. Holy sh*t, it's just like you said (about companies you didn't name), 1 star review after 1 star review. How the hell do they stay in business? It's things like that that scare the sh*t out of me, and make me wonder what other lies have I been mindlessly eating my ENTIRE life?

It's frightening. Lies, lies, and more lies. I feel like a f*cking mindless slave. A walking, talking, zombie who can brush my teeth and ties my shoes.

I'm realizing just how alone I really am in this world.

The cover of the book itself is one I sometimes stare at for minutes at at time (I know that's weird). But I'll look at it and smile, sometimes even chuckle. It's the truth. I feel EXACTLY like the white character, with a big smile on his face because he's escaping, while the faceless reds seem to hate him for it, seem to want to stop him.

I read your book at work whenever I can. Especially when things get rough, I'll go into the bathroom and pull out the book. Whenever I read it, I get a feeling that this is all temporary, that everything's going to be okay. This may not be a "thank you for making me rich, MJ" post, but it's a "thank you for this life saving book, MJ" post.

You have a fan for life.

By the way, I know I sound f*cking nuts.

P.S. M.J., I like that you live in AZ. I grew up in Glendale. I, unlike you however, prefer the rain and dreariness of Oregon, which is why I moved here.

Just another fan,
    Olie

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    MJ DeMarco and Nannan like this.
  14. KaneKim

KaneKim New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $26
    Read it. so, I'm here.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  15. Henry Jones

Henry Jones Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $153
    I have read Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane twice.

First as ebooks, and enjoyed it so much I bought the physical books as well.
    MFL.jpg

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  16. Fastrack

Fastrack New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $17
    I've just finished it and I must say that it is the most useful book about life & business that I have read in my life. Aside from books and articles on specific skills (for example, copywriting, marketing, etc.) it is the only book someone need to start a business and live a live without constant contraints. Plus, the part on building a money system and investing the right way is so much eye opening and I could not be more happy to learn this at this early stage of my life! Thank you so much MJ!

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  17. Daniel James

Daniel James Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $157
    Just finished Unscripted.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  18. Martin Weiss

Martin Weiss New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $18
    This is the most life-changing book I have ever read! This book fully explains how I feel about my current scripted life that feels just wrong and depressing. I just didn't fully understand why until I read this book. It also gives me all the steps to follow a new Unscripted path. I will defiantly be referring back to this book during my journey.

Really appreciate you writing this book MJ.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  19. RedwoodSoul

RedwoodSoul New Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $27
    This book is well worth a read.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  20. Nannan

Nannan Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $168
    I finished the audiobook. However, I also bought the actual paper cover and treating it like a textbook.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  21. EventHorizon

EventHorizon New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $27
    Read the book a great read! Already bought a copy for my sister to awaken to.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  22. Pat_chen90

Pat_chen90 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $11
    Just finished this having picked up TMF only a couple weeks prior. Rich detail and some tough love I needed to hear. Wasn't sure if this was going to be worth the read after TMF, but an amazon/audible review complaining of your negative tone was what pushed me over the line ;)

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  23. Jbarcob

Jbarcob New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $27
    Great book. After reading TMF at 16, I foolishly allowed other things to take precedence in my life and I put my entrepreneurial aspirations to the side. Reading this book at 18 has given me the push I needed to finally take action and create the life that I want. Thank you MJ.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  24. BradyH

BradyH Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $264
    Great stuff MJ, I just finished listening to it today. My favorite line from the book:

"We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret."​

And my favorite part of the book was when you outlined the value attributes. It made me realize that it didn't matter if the product was already made. If I can find an attribute that I can execute better for that product, I can create a new and better product.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  25. arjuna

arjuna New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $44
    Just started reading Unscripted for the second time - needed another slap in the face to wake up.

MJ DeMarco likes this.