The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

El Príncipe

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 1, 2018
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Finished Unscripted today.

What a book. It covers everything TMF covers and more, and it goes deeper on pretty much everything.

I like that Unscripted gives a framework. It gives structure. It lays out the entire process. This allows me as a reader to identify where I am in the journey and some good pointers on how to progress.

It has also been a tough read at times. Forcing me to ask myself why I haven't succeeded yet. Why I failed on previous endeavors. It's hard to own up those failures. But it also offers insight and a shot at redemption.

I know this is a book I will reference back to time and again, for years and years to come. Reading Unscripted is not an event. It's a process. And it requires practice, implementation, tweaking, reflection. It's a multiple step process.

MJ, thank you. This book is an amazing gift you put out there for the world. You have touched my life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mugatti

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 6, 2018
It took a ton of time (due to a whole lot of introspection), but I finished it yesterday, late night. This is truly an exceptional book!

I recommended it to a couple friends and I'm currently doing through some of the chapters and taking some notes. I never did either of these things with any other book!

MJ makes you slowly but surely see what's really real, and once you see it, you can't unsee it anymore!

I am thankful, and now compelled to act for real.

Dovahjiim

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 24, 2018
UK
Read Unscripted first.

Absolute eye-opener. Could not put it down. Thought the writing style was spot on and found it a compelling read.

As a result I've already made incremental changes to my life especially after reading the section on 'hyper-realities'

Liuks

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 29, 2018
After the first book i could not wait to read it. The book was so real and honest. Fu*k the safe mainstream road, create your own damn life!

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

It was an amazing read.Everything you said there was just pure truth and it kicked my butt out of the park.Loved every part of the book.This is a book I can never get bored of.This book is my Bible and I can guarantee you on that!

So thank you Mj for all the good work you have been doing.Keep doing 'em and live longer to spread your wisdom further and further.

MRide

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jun 29, 2018
read it - ordered immediately after finishing Millionaire Fastlane . Love it - though I'll be honest in that I skipped some of the early slow-lane chapters. Already took a new biz to 6 figs in 6 months, got a lot of the story from the first book. Looking forward to continuing the journey online here! :D

IGP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 24, 2015
Just finished Unscripted . I really enjoyed the 2nd half of the book.

I have already implemented several value skews into one of my businesses. The breakdown of the money system at the end was nice to see as well. I've always been a visual guy.

Thanks for another great read MJ!

Crisdamien

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jun 30, 2018
Miami, FL
I've read and listened to "UNSCRIPTED " and it was the most uncomfortable and utterly terrifying moments in my life. Changing the way I see myself and not noticing the shackles that I held dearly and thought of as values was really life changing.

Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

tommyz7

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 30, 2018
Read it and liked it. Although, I think Fastline was more life-changing for me. Unscripted is more of a manual.

TheOrchestrator

Freedom Fighter
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Feb 8, 2018
Houston, TX
Jumped on it immediately after reading The Millionaire Fastlane . After having gotten so much value out of the first book, I was extremely hungry for more, so I was ecstatic when I logged into Amazon and saw that he had JUST released Unscripted . I've already read it once, and am going through it again. Thanks for your work, MJ.

stallone

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 24, 2018
Read it. Love it. Will read it again. It's actionable as hell. You can feel the honesty, and the ... I dunno how to call this... 'clear mind' that was thinking while writing these pages. It's easy to call BS. It's harder to provide an alternative that really works.

Here's an idea: remixes of the book with even more actionable stuff that is personalized. I'm in deep learning training, so advice on physical products, selling on amazon, etc would not help, and it makes the book bigger. Imagine this 'self publishing book wet dream': you select the topic you are doing business in, and the book reconfigures itself so that it helps you the most. The writer may have to think in a more modular way, but it may not bee much effort. Just drop some chapters, and stitch together an epub that is 'just what this reader needs, and not more'. It would not work for printed books.

(Never mind, I have too many ideas and most are not worth a damn).

You know what would be great? Stats. This forum has X people. X/n are actually applying the book. How many get to be UNSCRIPTED ? After how many trials/years?

I can start. I only read the book now. I have been in business for 10 years, and only now things are starting to click. I wonder if I've been getting better. Would my biz work better than any other one I started before? I think so. Is it because I read this book? Can't prove causality. But what if stats are going in that direction?

Jfinley

About Time You Showed Up!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Mar 16, 2016
Austin, Texas
I've read unscripted and I'm reading TMF all over again. These are the books you markup, tag, and keep on your desk for years to come.

Attachments

• 15307352806228963716687158013721.jpg
    15307352806228963716687158013721.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 5

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads