The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

jramos02

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 18, 2018
New York
Just finished listening to it and loved it. Ever since MJ started the book with the fact that we are currently slaves, I was hooked. It is something I've always said and believed in - slavery isn't gone, it is just presented in a different way.

I've always disliked the script. Didn't love college. Haven't really loved any of my 9-5s (10-6 to be honest). Part of me thinks I might just be in the wrong career. Another part of me knows I want to live an Unscripted live.

Thank you MJ. When I achieve it, it will be thanks to you.

Now I'm off to re-read TMF ...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

VirginiaR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Mar 26, 2018
Aruba
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Waw! This book is a must read! The whole process outline from A-Z how to become more business wise. Changes your mindset completely. I have read Fastlane, its awesome how it describes the process, but Unscripted dives deeper and more detailed in the "how". Really recommend anybody who wants to improve their business mindset! Great book, definitely a good spending of my time!

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
This is really the book that had me get a foot in the door with this Forum

I’ve just begun to use the forum for its effects, but I’m already learning the do’s and donts. All struggles aside this is a great book and a great community

This is really about getting passed your struggles. And in such a fun way. It’s kind of tough being in a place with a bunch of “traffic fighters” lol (Alex Becker) but being here is going to be a game changer

Hopefully this will lead to even greater places. New experiences, and a profound life

Thanks MJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julio Andres

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Dec 9, 2014
I'm currently listen Unscripted .
I'm doing the dishes while listening. Reach chapter 32. had to put down the wet glasses to rewind the audio and verify what I just heard. Yup, the story about the reader who choose TMF over "Money" from Tony Robbins was me, and that story was my introduction on this forum. Thanks for choosing my story @MJ DeMarco, I'm still here, not financially freedom yet, but fighting for it, with a couple of failed ventures since that introduction, but still hustling.

I must say reading TMF is a milestone on my life, it meant a lot. Unscripted is perfect to reinforce that feeling.
Keep it up MJ.

Rado Kanalev

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 5, 2018
Read it.

I'll be honest to say I was looking for a good audiobook to use my monthly credit on. And UNSCRIPTED grabbed my penny-saver self's attention. It was the absurd 17 hours and 30min long! I was looking for the best bang for my buck (this alone SCREAMS how poor I felt then). The sample seemed funny and promising, so I gave it a shot.

IT CHANGED MY LIFE!

At first, it seemed like a lot of time - who has 17 hours to spare? But then it proved its value with the first listening. I was on it during my 1h journey to my retail job. It felt like I was opening my mind to new possibilities right before some bald manager with a colourful tie made me shut it down and start serving. But before and after work, I was sitting on the bus dreaming of what I'd do when I quit.

And one day I did.

The fence is down. Now I'm at the beginning of my journey. I have a superstitious rock in my pocket and a lady that supports all my entrepreneurial endeavors. And hopefully an entire forum of like-minded people to give me feedback. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Ruda666

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jun 4, 2018
Salt Lake City, Utah
I read it in a few days. That was a lot of information to go through. I will have to read it twice like I did TMFL to see what I missed. I've wanted to start a business since going to school and spending a lot of my time in offices and labs with no windows working or waiting for work wasting my time. Now it is time to try my business ideas as I have no job anymore.

CEOMike

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 27, 2018
Bismarck, ND
Just finished the book, and was hit with a new business idea (a pivot) on how to scale my current business! Great book, and thanks for the info!

KeithWallace

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
Jun 7, 2018
I actually came across this before Fastlane Millionaire - it was so good that after finishing I immediately ordered TFM and read that too just in case I was missing out on some more MJ wisdom and a$$-kicking!

This is an extraordinary, life changing book. I wish I had read it years ago - if I had my life would have taken a different course. And now that I have read it, it will.

I want to recommend this book to everybody I meet. Definitely in my top 5 list of life-changing books of all time that everyone should read. One of those things that once your eyes have been opened, you can't un-know this stuff, and can't ever see the world the same way again.

MartijnS

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jan 13, 2018
Utrecht, Netherlands
Completed it a couple weeks ago!

First time I read it I just took it all in and highlighted key parts as I went through it.
But I'm ready to start reading it a second time and start making side-notes and create action items that would specifically apply to my current startup and future startup(s).

Danny reds

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
May 31, 2018
Denver, CO
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Almost done with the book! Definitely a page turner and have the audible:thumbsup:

Douglas Hirsh

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 2, 2018
Dallas, TX
I have listened to Unscripted twice. It brings up the principals from The Millionaire Fastlane but with much more detail. The audio version starting with the alarm clock going off resonated with me. One day I hope to be able to shed the Script and move on to something much better.

Zaf

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 1, 2018
sydney Australia
Amazing book, a lot to digest, but was one of those books you just can not put down. I remember being so excited and eager to tuck in to this book, it was on my mind every moment I was not reading. In my top 3 best books I have read. like fast lane I push this book to anyone I know who has even the slightest interest in entrepreneurship.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Listened through it twice during my normal hours of a slow lane job. Will probably start it again today. Thanks for a great book MJ!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.