The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Tri Pham

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Nov 7, 2017
San Jose, California
Unscripted is one of those rare books that deserve dual or even triple forms of copy: book, Audible, and Kindle.

I can't thank you enough @MJ DeMarco.

Thank you for opening the door to the truth.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SeeYouAtTheTop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jul 12, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
I posted a reply about reading The Millionaire Fastlane , but I want to say I think Unscripted was a better book. Don't get me wrong, both books were great, but your use of story telling in Unscripted was next level.

Thank you again for adding value to the marketplace. Re-reading these two books hit me hard, as I've realized I'm not adding value. I have a lot to fix and make better about myself, and the journey starts with a step.

journeyman

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Apr 18, 2017
United States
I thought that after the Millionaire Fastlane there wasn't anything else to add.
I was wrong. In this wonderful book, MJ has offered us the mindset, more entrepreneurial tools, what the goal of passive income looks like and even how to protect and use your capital to fund your lifestyle.

Thank you. I need to gift this to at least 3 of my friends who are spinning their wealth-creating wheels right now.

Tris

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Jan 5, 2018
New York
Read it. I think it wakes us up. I mean... most of us were trained to be clones to society- to follow a set path that they designed for us. This book woke me up. I already knew within me that I didn't want to live the "Scripted" life. This book just made it more a reality.

DeccanXX

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 5, 2018
CA
I listened to the book on audio. Then i listened a second and third time. Its a great book! It really helped clarify a lot of my own thoughts on money and business. I get more out of it each time i listen.
Theres not a single person among my friends or family that leads an unscripted life. Its all 9-5 jobs, get married, have babies, retire on social security, and die. It always felt wrong and pathetic to me but I couldn’t see how it could be any other way.
Slowly ive been educating myself and pushing myself out of the tiny life ive been living. But i still had a lot of questions and misconceptions.
This book and then TMF were exactly what I needed. Theyre logical. They make sense. They cut through the bull crap we’ve been fed our entire lives and provides a mindset that can lead to a better life.

juggler619

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 25, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Used the holidays productively, Finish reading "Unscripted " , There is no ways i can compare both the books. Post TMF , This is the 2nd book i have sat down and read.

The purpose part and the value vouchers part is very important read.

advancedyn

I love the power of the Internet!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 14, 2011
Wichita, Kansas
I first bought UNSCRIPTED on Audible. I realized I needed to have the book so I could underline and revisit. So, I did that. MJ is definitely my favorite author! I have learned a ton from him.

dasaco

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 7, 2018
Lithuania
Finished this book yesterday, another one in my top book list for sure, recommended it for all of my friends and business partners

Limitless4Life

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Dec 20, 2016
Got one of the first copies of the book. read it maybe 2-4 times and listened to the audiobook 2-3 times. Unbelievably invaluable. Completely shook my world.

Argin Gerigorian

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
476%
Dec 23, 2017
Los Angeles
Wow! Again wow!

I read (listened to) the Millionaire Fastlane twice and want to go over it again and again but UNSCRIPTED is where it's at!

I mean I thought MF was good but Unscripted puts the meat on the bones the gas in the engine!

I'm recommending this book to every so called "want-repreneur" friend or people who ask for ANY business advice.

If they have not read this I'm not going to continue to conversation.

The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) is THE best framework to live by. It's guaranteeing success in essence if you follow it! And it make complete sense! I'm applying this to all my businesses going forward (eCommerce, marketing, and wholesale)

Specific sections I liked are attached below and highlighted here:

1. To get massively wealthy you have to be offensive "bullish" but keeping it you have to be defensive and build a "moat" People like Mike Tyson or Antonie Walker who can make up to $500 million get it offensively but can't keep it because of ravish spending.

2. Push vs. Pull advertising!

MJ is doing nothing for me to advertise his book (product). But it's so good that I'm drawn to talk about it over and over again! He's not pushing the product unto anyone! That type of product is what wins loyal customers and build multi million dollar successful "value-driven" businesses!

Lastly you can see my many "lmfao" notes because MJ is funny as F*ck! Besides being a great entrepreneur his writing style passes many I've read!

I want more and more !!

Attachments

• IMG_1588.PNG
    IMG_1588.PNG
    433.6 KB · Views: 10

Majin

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jun 4, 2015
Just finished the audiobook of Unscripted and have been recommending it to everyone. Great job with this MJ! Thank you so much especially for the in depth chapters on CENTS and business ideas that go along with it. I gotta read it again now.

Storm24

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jan 9, 2018
Australia
Bought it, read it, loved it.

Packed full of tremendous value and a lot of tough love.
It poses a very introspective read into how we’ve become socially conditioned to accept the script and live a mediocre life reinforced by societal ‘norms’.

As an early 20 something year old, I am grateful to have stumbled on TMF , the forum and now Unscripted .
There is so much value in this book and ill vouch to say this is the only book (and TMF ) worth reading regarding life, business and entrepreneurship.

Unscripted hit home hard. And I’m glad that it did.
I won’t waste this chance to live my life unscripted .

Thanks MJ.

wrrnwng

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 9, 2018
Taiwan
Thanks to Amazon for the $5 off Kindle books, this was my Christmas present to myself. Best $2.99 I've spent ;)

SputnicK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 23, 2017
I've read Unscripted !

I love the depth this book goes into on how to become a successful entrepreneur. It outlines the commandments of a Fastlane business: control, entry, need, and time. I think the idea of money as "value-vouchers" was particularly powerful. This is definitely a book I will be reading again.

Kjbinatl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 23, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Okay, I finished UNSCRIPTED ! Looking back, I bookmarked 22 pages for immediate reference as I work through the process of rolling out my first product based on MJ's framework.

The vast majority of the principles, processes and guidelines resonate with me. I'm struggling with the product monogamy though. For anything I've built in the past there were moments when I had to wait for some action to complete such as a service mark registration, a supplier to deliver a part, or a payment to occur. In those moments I would usually be thinking of other ideas and even acting on them. I always held a principle that all of my ideas must be connected, but there were two or three I would act on in parallel.

I wonder if I'm kidding myself and they aren't connected enough. Maybe they are detracting from one another more than they complement one another.

Regardless, @MJ DeMarco, thank you for taking the time to document and distribute your perspective. I enjoyed reading your books.

Now on to the hard part...

ChangeYourMind

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jan 2, 2018
Georgia
I listened to it on the way to and from the office. I knew it was right, but it still hurt to hear that I have 2.5 hours of life after all of that.

... And that's if I don't have work to bring home.

My FTE. Right there.

Milkanic

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 17, 2012
Madison, WI
Read it when if first came out and just listened through the audiobook as well. Thanks for everything you do MJ, great book and absolutely packed with life changing content.

DavideM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 30, 2017
italy
ok read UNSCRIPTED and listen during my car driving working travel.
I think i have to study it

My English is not so good but i think there are a lot of very good tips and suggest to follow

Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.