The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Haya_Verbena

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 13, 2023
An excellent follow up to Fastlane that expands and elaborates on the ideas of Fastlane Entrepreneurship

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lualpasá

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 30, 2023
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I have read Unscripted . I thought I didn't need any more information and insight than the provided in The MF: I was wrong.

Jess.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jun 27, 2023
I‘ve read the book and it was mindblowing. The book isn’t a book just to read, it is a book to study. Sometimes it was out of my comfortzone and it took more time and research to understand. It was definitely worth it! During the last weeks my brain is shifting and shifting. The old patterns of consumerism start to unfold and i start to find solutions from the producer perspective. Now I already switched from the sidewalk to slowline, taking small steps each day to build the car for the fastlane. Thank you MJ for the wisdom. Thank you MJ for the reminders. Thank you for the realitycheck. Thank you for the time. Thank you MJ for your courage. Thank you MJ.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Good booke:fire::clap:::love:

Gotty

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 5, 2023
Australia
Never thought I would get through the Book. So I opted for Audio instead :D
Listening for a second time now.
Great book. Stoked the fire a little more.

Keith.Buhler

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Aug 20, 2023
Loved the audiobook!

Read it. Love it. Reading it again. Trying to leave a review on Amazon but I guess I have to wait until it's released(?)

Read Unscripted last week.

I enjoyed most of the chapters-- but sped through until I reached the CENTS graph with all the crazy funnels and formulas.

My key takeaways are:

* CENTS business, making sure you have control, the market has a need, etc.
* make sure your efforts / inventions /businesses have scale and magnitude potential
* Kinetic energy -- the put-your-head-down-and-just-do-it-keep-failing-keep-trying-till-you-win attitude. Do it poorly NOW and learn as you go, then you'll be able to do it well.
* the concept that you need to build a business (creating value fast, all at once, with lots of effort) convert your business into a money system (slow dripping a tiny percentage of 10m, consistently, with no effort) through a sale.

Hudson791

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 23, 2023
United Kingdom
Devoured unscripted as soon as I finished Fastlane - and quickly moved on to the Great Rat race escape which I have also completed.

I am now an entrepreneur (with a temporary rat race job) and all my efforts will go towards finding that idea which will allow me to start my escape - I get the feeling this may be the hardest part of the whole process I can see my future and the the dedication I have to my escape once I finally have that light bulb moment - for now I will keep devouring information and learning the skills I think I may need on my journey

Jose huzaifah

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 1, 2023
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

It's really explaining in details what fastlane really is. And its definitely open up the real no bs structure in a formulae form. Thanks MJ for the powerful wonderful book that will change people's life.

NicolasG

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 23, 2023
I read it today (french version)
For me this book is even more detailed and more open than fastline.

Where fastline explains to us the excesses and prejudices of working life; unscripted opens my mind even more to the intricacies of entrepreneurship.
I learned a lot about the stages of the evolution of the state of mind to have to turn to entrepreneurship.
I have the feeling of rediscovering the world of work and this unblocking of the spirit made me realize where my discomfort comes from and that there is a possible and accessible solution... entrepreneurship.
Thank you M.J to explain me the life unscripted

hrsh777

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 25, 2023

View attachment 14816

Found out about the book from one of James Janis videos. It is exactly what i had been looking for. Thank you so much MJ!

keshauneblack

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 30, 2023
The entire book was really incredible, but I really enjoyed learning about the concept of having an optimum environment.

M!LES

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 6, 2023
Finished the book. And keep revisiting it.

prasadh_k_89

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 11, 2023

View attachment 14816

Read this book recently. Absolutely amazing. Please keep up the great work. Thank you.

Tmackgst

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 7, 2023

View attachment 14816

I've read it and I gifted it to a younger guy I mentor!

shamroc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 7, 2023
NSW, Australia
done! first book i read (and currently working on the Rat Race). once again, thank you Mr DeMarco for taking us on this journey. i got my 11 year old reading this now, and will be pushing it on to my 8 year old. can't start early enough!

Danslim

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 21, 2023
Great book, I gladly gave my value vouchers for the two others right after i finished.

airvagas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 10, 2023
Currently on Chapter 30. Been doing the audiobook and reading at the same time. This book makes me feel like I'm not an alien and helps me rest assured that my unconventional insights which have led to me being ostracized by most social groups, are welcomed by those cut from a finer cloth.

luminis_

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Aug 27, 2022
Listening to the Unscripted audiobook for the second time while at the gym - I will never be grateful enough that this book and TMF exists

ChrisStanton

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 20, 2023
Read unscripted twice!

Also read the original multiple times. @MJ DeMarco don’t know if you realize this but back when your book first came out it was a HUGE hit in the PUA community. People talked about it nonstop.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.