The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

A Iyer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 25, 2023
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
read this after fastlane... cleared up my doubts

siema2008

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 25, 2023
I read UNSCRIPTED and I have learned a lot from it! I especially love how actionable all the advice presented in the book is. I'll definitely read TMF next!

Plushy

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 19, 2023
USA
Finished Unscripted today! I started reading it right away when I joined this forum.

I was unexpectedly moved when I read about how we are entrepreneurs because we want to help the world and add value to it. I thought I was crazy for thinking that. Everyone I talk to and hear about seem to believe making money is the devil and you must be corrupt and evil to want it. Years ago, I heard about the nobility of entrepreneurship in "Business Secrets from the Bible" (which I loved and my friend called it a joke) about how you have to help your fellow man in order to make money, and I used to believe making money was the most noble and serving goal. I have been lost for years listening to the script about how evil capitalism is.

The other really important takeaway for me was how much meaning and purpose (above) held me back, and my endless "researching" is actually insecurity and there's no secret. It's hard because it's hard. It has been really hard to accept "I have to be evil to reach my goal" and to work towards something you think is wrong, but you want to do nonetheless. I'm so grateful for this forum and it's felt like I was "coming home" to who I was and want to be. It's so hard to express your desire to make things, get freedom and break free of the script, without criticism from people that I have to be evil or shallow.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Epynok

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jun 20, 2023

orelzman

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Jun 30, 2023
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I read it :)
How do I get the badge?

orelzman

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Jun 30, 2023

SoosInsider

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 6, 2022

View attachment 14816

Read it. *mind blows away*

ArchieB

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 4, 2023

View attachment 14816

I read this book (audiobook) and learned a lot from it!

AppleTree

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jun 27, 2023
I've read Unscripted ! A really intriguing read just like The Millionaire Fastlane . The bulk of the book(the fastlane part) was my favourite. It's definitely something I have to read over and over in order to really capture all the stuff in my head.

DeeGreen

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jul 8, 2023

View attachment 14816

I binge read all 3 books; Millionaire Fastlane , Unscripted and Rat Race Escape whilst lying in the sun in Spain. Loved them all. Some life-changing stuff in them for me. Made me take a long, hard look at my current working life and face some realities. I am looking forward to making some big changes.

Deaners

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 13, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
First read Unscripted in 2019, just finished a second read-through last night. Through consistency in process, I've tripled my annual income since that first reading, and I'm looking forward to doubling down on execution going forward.

Mace22

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jul 10, 2023
I can say this wholeheartedly, Unscripted was the best book I've ever read.
"Action Faking" was the biggest part. I've got to start now.

mmarco2121

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 10, 2023
read this also, right after fastlane. my wife and I opened a vegan cafe. business is doing well.

Gubolo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Dec 10, 2022

bennyfloydruby

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 12, 2023

jonnybravo

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 1, 2023
Been through it multiple times now, I have it on audiobook and a hardcopy for reference

Jthom22

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 4, 2022
I’ve read Unscripted . Certainly another wake up call that time is our most valuable asset and we’re can never be certain to what waits us as we age.

baythewebguy

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jul 14, 2023
If I'm honest, this was my least favourite of the three. I feel like I didn't need the motivational sell on the fast lane principles, but this book certainly laid it on thick.

I actually recommend people skip this one... (Sorry )

Frozt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Aug 10, 2020
Asia
I've read unscripted !
I got many insights about biz, it makes me reflect on my failure business and what's wrong with my decisions

kotvič

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 17, 2023
I have read the book. It was also quite impressive like 9/10

At the start it seemed like it's going to be lot simmilair with TMF but it turned out not really great. Liked the lifestyle / political part.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.