The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

burrex

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jul 20, 2023
Just finished listening to the audiobook. Love the additional details in this one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TyFrom99

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
312%
Mar 20, 2023
Picked it up a few days ago and just finished this morning. Fantastic book, going to be checking out TMF soon

ZacharyValenter

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 23, 2023
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit:
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I read Unscripted and I’ve never had a book that challenged my beliefs so much while also being RIGHT. I am a recovering slow lane cool aid drinker & have previously bought in big to Tony Robbins’ MONEY Master the Game & Dave Ramsey. I’m 33 right now. I still have time to build something huge.

startingmyjourny

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 14816

Blew my mind and instantly created a FTE.

My mind has been swirling and won't stop thinking about business ideas and things I can to do add value and improve people's lives, as well as my own.

FreeRat

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 21, 2023

View attachment 14816

Read it. Thanks, it has really shed light and put into words some things I have always thought. I don't think I will ever see the word the same way ever again and you have implanted a seed in my mind that I don't think will ever leave me alone until I become fully Unscripted .
I will definitely read the book a second and third time in the near future to absorb all the nuances.

tomcasper

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 2, 2023
Finished this a few weeks ago, after reading the Fastlane, this book is probably a good deal better. Seems MJ learned a bit from his Fastlane book, and applied those lessons here, this book is solid GOLD in my opinion. I feel like he saved me about 80K in business school tuition fees... right now reading UNSCRIPTED : The Great Rat Race Escape and it's just as good.

Jeanie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 30, 2023

View attachment 14816

I have this book on Audible and have listen to it

kr8nt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Nov 24, 2022
Latvia
Read Unscripted immediately after finished TMF and it was like a second awakening that opened my eyes and made everything clear even more.

Nandor99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 29, 2023
Hungary
I've read UNSCRIPTED . This book is the best investment, if you learn how to use it.

In chapter 18 you mentioned 9 steps about process. This was personally my favourite part, bacause every sentence, every word described my weightloss and lifestyle change I did in the past 10 months.
To sum up: I was 278lbs and I lost 62lbs in 6 months while gaining some muscles. My final goal is to have about 12-14% bodyfat. I started at about 30%.

Sometimes I adjust my training and diet plan if it's necessary, but the goal remains the same.
I learned everything along the way, and I'm learning new things from time to time. But I love the process!

Before I got to chapter 18, I was asking myself "What if I use the same process method for my UNSCRIPTED life as for my lifestyle change?? Would that work??"
After reading that chapter, I bursted laughing and I was like "Yes, that would work"... :D

Thank you MJ!

Nielz

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 6, 2023
I had also read this book. I was given a lot of new knowledge through the book.

Theway

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 19, 2023

View attachment 14816

I finished reading "Unscripted " recently and will be starting to read "The Millionaire Fastlane " soon!

Angel Meza

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 20, 2023

View attachment 14816

I read this book immediately after reading the millionaire fastlane , I did quite enjoy this book on audible, the only thing i didnt like was there being no chapter summarys and my one regret is not taking any notes of the book on paper

Visualize

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 1, 2023
This was such a great book! Will go back and read it again for sure. On to The Great Rat-Race Escape!

SovereignEagle

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
467%
Jul 28, 2023
I finished Unscripted earlier this week. I read the book instead of listening to the audiobook like I normally do and this is a very good thing as I wanted to take a LOT of notes.

The beginning aligned a lot with what I already knew about the harrowing reality of the world in which we live. It just felt so good to have that confirmed and expanded so articulately.

The CENTS framework revealed beautifully my mistakes and why I failed so often.

The only bit that I was a little crestfallen with was the execution segment where it is mentioned that the best ways of achieving soft and hard proof are through the use of Google/Facebook, both of which I am banned from. I am hoping methods that don't rely on Big Tech will suffice.

Great read and the second time I have felt compelled to recommend a business success themed book to someone (first was TMF ).

ScreamingClown

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 10, 2023

View attachment 14816

Read the book after I read fastlane. It does a great job following up on the themes introduced, and clarifying the CENTS principle, along with teaching you the basics of a money system.

Dmorr

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 31, 2017
North Texas

dlokazip

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 11, 2023
Rereading it now after a few years. Taking notes this time.

romanser

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 19, 2023
Really liked the book. Not only does the book explain how to make a profitable and sustainable business, but it also points out all these bullshit beliefs and distractions thrown out by the media and other seeders.

ElenaPatrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 13, 2023
Front Royal, VA
Love, love this book! Am in the process of reading it right now and I agree with some others here ... I didn't think anything could be Fastlane Millionaire, but ... :) Both are now REQUIRED reading for my 17 year old daughter! Life changing is the only description for both! Thank you, thank you MJ!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.