The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Zygmunt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 26, 2023
Lithuania
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Read it, thanks! All thats left now is to ACT.

Antfarmer

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 28, 2019
Regina, saskatchewan
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Good book, lots of things that made me think, perspective is a big part.

NellyG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 11, 2021
Hi everyone
I want to live FUORI DAL COPIONE!

yevheniiku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 15, 2023
Ukraine

View attachment 14816

MJ, thanks for that perfect book which expose SCRIPT to millions of people. It is also the first book I read in english (ther is no Ukrainian translation). Now the book is finished, the journey begins.

MarcoAguilar

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Apr 24, 2022
Mexico

View attachment 14816

Heard of it because a Youtuber suggested it on a video. Saying it changed my way of viewing life would be belittling it. It also made me think of my childhood dreams as actually achievable, but now with proper information and knowledge about how to do it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

supertech01

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 9, 2023

View attachment 14816

Finished this Audiobook style. Thanks MJ. Now for getting my gf onboard.... has proved difficult so far.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
I read the book.
It was quiet honestly the second best book I have read so far.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
Read both books multiple times, you have to re-read it I think to get most of the value out, since it's a hige book and you get to forget most of the concepts if you only read it once.

marius84

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jan 31, 2023
Ora che ce ne sono diverse migliaia là fuori in natura, immagino sia giunto il momento di iniziare un thread per quelli di voi che hanno letto (o ascoltato!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Spero che sia piaciuto a tutti e che l'abbiano trovato un buon supplemento "grande quadro" per The Millionaire Fastlane !

Per scaricare i primi (5) capitoli: QUI
Per saperne di più (sito web) visita: QUI
Per ordinare tramite Amazon: QUI
Per ascoltare tramite Audible: QUI
Scrivo dall'Italia, ho letto tre volte The millionaire fastline ed ho quasi finito Unscripted (comprato pochi giorni fa): semplicemente fantastico. In un forum con migliaia di iscritti in tutto il mondo, difficilmente avrò qualcosa di sensazionale da dire: penso che sarà un'occasione per imparare da chi è più bravo di me. Grazie MJ!

rustery

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 12, 2021
So, I finished Unscripted . It just took a little more than two years. I finished TMF in my native language in January 2021. And since, I've struggled to read the second one because it wasn't available in my language. But it was another reason for me to learn English, so I did. Even if I didn't use your book's rules and princeples — now I know English!

Ahmed Elakkad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Feb 6, 2023

View attachment 14816

Done.

xxx22

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Apr 28, 2022
I've listened to the book on Audible

Ritsu

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Feb 6, 2023
I've read UNSCRIPTED . Literally changed my life, learned a lot of things from it. I'd say you can start from zero being a lazy guy and this book would change you into a productive entreprenuer (if you put in the work of course).

JophMax

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 28, 2023
I've read Unscripted . I'm about to graduate and this book made me realize just in time what a miserable existence awaited me. Now I'm on the path of entrepreneurship.

Oppiaceo209

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 24, 2023

lainslie

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 9, 2023
Tampa, FL
I'm listening to it on Audible for the second time and plan to listen to it multiple times this year. I have to admit I'm guilty of thinking about entrepreneurship for the money at times but this book has really helped me see it's about the value, especially when I think about my best days at work (rare :happy:). They are usually the days when I get positive feedback that I've provided value to someone. Am also reading the Millionaire Fastlane which has provided additional insights.

HailTheProcess

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 30, 2023

View attachment 14816

Listened to Unscripted on Audible! I will take down my notes in a Notion document and summarize them in Action Elements for the next coming weeks. Thank you!

alexbjorkman

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 11, 2023

Stefanya

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 27, 2022
Spain

View attachment 14816

Read it! It made me realize how much of "an idea kind of guy" I am and how much I should work on discipline and my fear of starting something.

shayfer

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2023
Alabama
Another great book I just finished reading! Great job as always from MJ's book!

FluidWater

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 30, 2023
Phenomenal book! It really forced me to consider all of the conditioning that society has put on me.

"Great value precedes great wealth. If you want to make millions, impact millions"

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.