The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

mill0x

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 21, 2019
Rio de Janeiro
Read it back in 2019 and it was a very valuable read. Still trying to apply the concepts to my life. Got some highs and some lows, still fighting :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AhmedBella

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 31, 2022
I am almost finished with Unscripted . According to my Kindle, I'm 75% done. I have left off at "Kinetic Execution."

So far, it is excellent. It is like the ultimate expanded edition of TMF .

One thing that made me laugh in the Amazon reviews was how people knocked a few stars off because they didn't like the foul language. Seriously LOL on them.

I would like to ask: I'm postingthis now because in the chapter I just read, the chapter on The Commandment of Scale, MJ mentions that there is an idea depository here on the forum. Specifically a "category for ideas needing executioners. Within this depository, entrepreneurs post their foregone ideas due to other commitments."Can someone point me to it please? Is it on the INSIDERS section? Thanks!
Hello there! I was looking for this depository too after seeing it in the book. Have you found it?

Mavsen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 5, 2022
Mexico City
Just finished Unscripted today. Awesome book and lots of valuable knowledge. I feel it's almost like having a mentor with me on my journey as an entrepeneur.
Thanks a lot @MJ DeMarco for putting so much into the book and making it available for so cheap, it really means a lot.

Maria 777

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Aug 4, 2022
Today I finished reading this great book. I liked that it added new information, and it answered some questions that I had after reading the first one. I am reading the third book. I thank you, MJ, for being so kind to teach us all these valuable lessons.

Nevera

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 6, 2023
Croatia
I finished reading Unscripted last month. I decided to buy it after rereading TMF for the second time. Ended up on this forum as well.

Andy Bell

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Feb 10, 2019
Zihuantanejo
Read it years back and was just going through my notes over newyears

My favorite note - When your job has relevance, you do it even if you do not feel like it. Plus, you get a sense of fulfillment by just being on that road. Meaning is the driving force for the Unscripted . MJ also debunks the myth that an entrepreneur should have a passion for his product. But, what an entrepreneur requires is a belief in that product’s value. It is not even relevant if the entrepreneur ever uses his product.

Chrisrod2597

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Feb 3, 2022
While working as a laborer for a construction company in NYC, this book(audiobook) and TMF really opened my eyes to what is possible. I have listened to audiobooks several times while driving to/from work and during downtimes. Back in July I decided to quit my job and now I'm developing a Marketing Attribution SAAS to launch within the next few months (thank you for that MJ). Even though I have not yet reached the goal of becoming a fastlaner I am actively working towards that direction every day. I always recommend this book to everyone I know who wants to become an entrepreneur. I know you have no idea who I am MJ but you have called me out several times in your books and I appreciate that. The call-outs were 100% needed

RPLHiles

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 10, 2023
Read it. Very thought-provoking and a great addition to TMF .

sai@fast

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Sep 18, 2022
Read it and love it. I first thought it would be a rehash of the first book but boy was I in for a surprise. Very informative and goes deeper in topics

jakedabrowski

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 6, 2023
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Read it, great book.

Andreas89

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 20, 2022
Just finished listening to Unscripted on my way to a business meeting 500 miles away (had to go by car). And well I guess that was the real eye-opener: even as an entrepreneur I'm not really the master of my own time.

The principle that a product or service should help other and improve peoples lives or solve their problems rather than looking for some shortcut for your own benefit has always been important to me. It was a good reminder of why I got into business. I'm going to figure out how I can create a product that helps people!

Trephy

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jan 15, 2023
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Absolutely amazing book, changed my perception of money. Recommended it to a couple friends and they said the same. Great work!

alvaroff

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 12, 2023

View attachment 14816

Read it a few years ago and I need to read it again.. :)

Jérémy de HelpIn

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jan 17, 2023

View attachment 14816

Best thing I've read about business by far. The most important incentive from the book: "Go to market fast", I've tried many of my business ideas after reading the book, lots of them were not working but were taking mental space as I procrastinated in testing them. Saved me a couple of years just there!

Rapture686

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 15, 2023
Read the book. Very good expansion on the first book and added a lot of extra new info that helps put things into perspective. Especially the section about beliefs in my opinion as they are foundational to hold up everything else.

N.S.

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Aug 26, 2013
UK
I've read it a couple of times and just got the audiobook too so I can reinforce some concepts whilst getting my steps in. A very good follow up to TMF , building on the concepts. Thank you MJ.

Vivielle

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jan 21, 2023
Italy

View attachment 14816

This is the first book I read from Mj, and I’m grateful to have had this opportunity!

Last edited:

Dan.Stéphane

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2023
I read it twice ! Je l'ai lu 2 fois. Un livre qui ne peut laisser personne indifférent ! Je le recommande à tous ceux autour de moi qui doivent changer leurs mindset et arrêter d'être des victimes

rkjones333

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 30, 2022
I've read and enjoyed all 3 books. Great information! I highly recommend them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.