The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

george_nacouzi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 25, 2021
lebanon
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Read the book

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mag998

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 12, 2022
Colorado
MJ. I was hesitant to listen to Unscripted immediately after TMF - how much new content could it really contain? I was already blown away. But, I read, took notes, and refined. Thanks for taking the time to share, it was incredibly well written and definitely worth many, many times the price I paid for it.

BigBuddha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Nov 30, 2022
Just finished reading and listening to Unscripted . I really enjoyed the depth the book went into in the areas that MFL did not. Great stuff!

Buyasser

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 1, 2022
Thanks again @MJ DeMarco, the book “Unscripted ” is, as I experienced it, a kind of a zoom down of the first book TMF in terms of the level of shared details and at the same time it’s a kind of zoom up when it comes to drawing and demystifying the TUNEF.
In most of the parts of the book I feel like if @MJ DeMarco is directly talking to me, especially in part two of the book where you underlined different challenges I’ve experienced in my current business life; being trapped by other people’s thinking, ordinary wisdom, the script’s illusion and its captors, the six seeders sucking our life, time trap, …

Thanks indeed @MJ DeMarco; you have revealed the secret of wealth and shared it as a priceless gift with humanity …

Abdallah

Stephin yves

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 2, 2022
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Read it 2 months ago.

Found it more like a red pill offered to me .I mean it's standing above the crowd and thinking like the one percent greats.

Would rate it a 4 out of 5

ardentsong

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 18, 2022
Another amazing book. It really breaks down the fundamentals of entrepreneurship. Thank you!

Tattman

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Nov 29, 2022

View attachment 14816

Nearly done reading this.
Epic yet again @MJ DeMarco

amaru7

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 18, 2019
Chicago

View attachment 14816

View attachment 14816

I just finished this today. I read all 3 books out of order, and this was the last one.

I found this book to elicit a stronger response from me than the other two. This book literally called me out on some stuff that I do or have done in the past.

Because of this, it was an uncomfy read at times, but was the read that I needed.

I highly recommend this book. It's packed with valuable perspectives. I will definitely be picking it back up for another read at some point.

anir

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 21, 2022
Massachusetts, United States

View attachment 14816

lovely book bro this book literally opened my eyes and changed my mindset and life going forward. Here is when it starts.

JaaYu

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jul 30, 2022
I read Unscripted , and it was probably the best book on entrepreneurship ever. I've read all three, and now I the Fastlane mindset, beliefs, lifestyle etc. are all ingrained in my head.

Runwithmeee

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 22, 2022
Canada
"but trust me, once you cross, the roses are incredible! It’s worth the effort."
I trust you wholeheartedly MJ.

DistressedDenim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2018
US
Might as well get my accolade considering I've been here 6 years

AleRzZ

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 28, 2022

Rörik

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Dec 26, 2022
I read the book and I'm also testing out how the forum functions!

Goracykubek

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Dec 15, 2022
Estonia
Finished. Genuinely eye-opening, got me reflecting more than any book I've read.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.