The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

fabd

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 31, 2022
Netherlands
I read the book.
I just joined the forum and am excited to be around people who also read the book.

adl75

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 13, 2022
I read the book.. i prefere the fastlane.. but same things..are exposed better in this book!
I carry them with me wherever I go. THANKS MJ DE MARCO

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dan99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 9, 2022
I read it. It was great. I nearly went completely berserk in anger when I re-read the first section about 'Is something wrong?' again. I will die before I live like that, think like that.
Unscripted is exemplary in its content. Authentic and practical.
Additionally, the structure of the book incorporates all of the concepts of the Millionaire Fastlane , whilst expanding into what comes before (3Bs) and what comes after (execution framework).
I need to read it again at a later date.

Bohemi

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Oct 28, 2022
Roskilde, Denmark
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Just finished this amazing book, and getting started with TMF next, while getting some of my old projects out in the open to let them get a second (or third ) chance of life !

First up: I‘ve stumbled upon a problem with the whole world of alternative treatments where a lot of amazing healers get drowned in the harsh world of building a business. The problem is that you don‘t have a choice - it is not possible to have a practice without having to make your own business and that is worth looking into (i have been blessed with a chronic disease since the age of 16 and the ones who have helped me the most are not medical doctors)

VijayKChary

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 6, 2022
Sydney, Australia
Another brilliant book! Thanks MJ! I wish I had come across your books sooner. Nevertheless, I'm thanking my stars for having stumbled across your books.

Kelvinrod123

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Oct 6, 2022

constant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Nov 8, 2022
I read the book and it was great, my favorite part was growth vs fixed mindset since I noticed how well it applied to a situation I had in the past.

deividasx

Moving up
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 16, 2021
London, UK
Love the book.
Currently listening to it for the 3rd time (which might be a bit much) but I keep discovering something valuable every time.

Sw17

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 10, 2022
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I listened to Unscripted a few years ago at the beginning of the pandemic. It caused a paradigm shift in my life. I unfortunately let fear take over and I’m still working 50 hour weeks in my career. I just read Millionaire Fast Lane, and it gave me a kick in the pants.

SirSquidLicker

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Nov 11, 2022
San Diego
(Continued from the Millionaire Fastlane post)

I read all three, and after MF I was unsure. Unscripted really did it for me. I think overall it's a better book, but it also very well could be that MF "greased the wheels" for me to be more receptive. It's the book that definitely won me over and decided to give the FastLane life a try. I figure I'm in a great spot to go for it too; I'm a union electrician, and while I make great money, I won't be rich or retire early. Because of the way my union and trade works, I can easily quit at any point if a business venture is successful enough, keep my insurance (pay out of pocket for it, but nothing would change) and worst comes to worst if I fail, I could quite literally pick up a job at another contractor the next day for quick income. No interviewing, waiting, anything like that. When I think about it, it's a great safety net. There's almost zero risk in me quitting my job to pursue something else, if and when I get to that point.

DeclanT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 23, 2022

View attachment 14816

Read it, it was great, life changing.

G

Guest116255

Noya

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Nov 17, 2022
Trinidad
I just finished It. TMFL opened my eyes and UNSCRIPTED gave me a new breath in my journey. Thanks for the value that you're giving to the world

DCG

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 15, 2022
Read the book recently, its great!

RyanCook

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Nov 20, 2022
I listened to the audiobook. I listened to TGRRE first so much of it was refresher for me. The frameworks from Unscripted are helping me recognize mistakes I'm making in my 'business.' In reality, it's a freelance job I've created for myself. That is serving to free up my time considerably so that I can work on the business. Joining this forum is a part of the commitment I'm making to engage my productivity transmission. I've demonstrated over the years through jobs and martial arts that I can work hard for extended periods of time for future rewards. Now I need to learn how to ply that grit to my own business. Thanks, MJ, for helping me understand that I need to have value, control and leverage.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.