The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Pareto Unbound

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 17, 2022
Just finished Unscripted , and already ordering Rat Race. Lots of spectacular info to process and source for reflections, planning to go over the three of them again, and pool a personalized reference list.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Joshua Ling

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 12, 2021
Singapore
Read Unscripted as my first book from MJ! Really loved it as it was really eye opening for me. For someone who has been wanting control over their own lives, to be an entrepreneur, yet the noise around you just 'advices' you to walk on the Slowlane.

Just amazed at the chance when I was looking through a shelf full of entrepreneurship books in a bookstore, and I happen to pick up this book out of all the books there. Really changed how I look at life, and how I am now more determined than ever to pursue the real life that I want!

Thank you MJ!

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney

Attachments

• PUCwV2.gif
    PUCwV2.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 2

miguelst

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Oct 2, 2022
Read it! I'm going to start reading it again right now, it's the kind of book you want to read 2 times in a row. There's a lot of amazing concepts in there! Thanks @MJ DeMarco

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Oct 10, 2022

maras2137

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Nov 19, 2021
Read it. Just a F*cking hard, honest brick but usefull

halfer

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 14, 2022
Read it and can highly recommend it to anyone. More actionable advice and plan in it than TMF but I still think TMF is a better introduction.

CEO of Money

Sedet, aeternumque sedebit
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 20, 2022
Montréal, Canada
I read the book and it completely changed my perception of the world we live in. I'm putting pressure on myself now to get the life I want.

Belesarius

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 19, 2022
I thinkt that it is a more mindset orientated book than the first one, but your mindset is extremly important, because you run your business. Insane Value as well.

PetitBourgeoisie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Aug 27, 2022
I've just finished Unscripted , took notes on the audible version. One of the most enlightening books I've read in regards to mindset and business execution. I highly recommend anyone to buy it and read it, take notes and review them; take its ideas to heart and put them into practice, if you haven't already. It is a most worthy investment in both money and time.

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Aug 8, 2021

Chrisrod2597

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Feb 3, 2022
Unscripted is one of the most straight-to-the-point books I have ever read. I love how MJ is not holding back on who you need to become to get rich. I have read it at least 7 times. Whenever I feel like giving up on my entrepreneurship journey I read this book and it reminds me that MJ was able to build wealth when he started with very little money and no job.

yuriymosiyenko

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 14, 2022
Nova Scotia, Canada
I have read all of them. I think about a month was enough to finish all 3 books. Simply saying I have never read anything better than this about finances, business, targeting your life, just about life... Every word in these books was resonating with my own thoughts. Great. Great. Great. Thank you, MJ.

Blu H

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jun 24, 2018
Venice Beach
I've found that Unscripted reinforces the TMF points with a calmer tone! While some people might choose to fallow their

passions as a Business tenet... I found it impossible to argue that focusing on a need is much better for anyone who reads the Book.

I actually think it would be more beneficial for a newbie to read Unscripted first, and then read the excited MJ from TMF !

dafangcoach

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 23, 2022
Taiwan
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
1666926952959.png

Love your books!
Time to work on hacking my script and installing NEW ones!

With respect,
Lucius Tseng

_firelxrd

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 21, 2022
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I actually read all your books, and I’m in the process of rereading them. The mindset change these books come with is actually crazy.

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Oct 10, 2022
amazing book of course I have read it

b.stod

unplugged unscriptee
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Oct 29, 2022
United States

View attachment 14816

This book opened my eyes to reality, and has helped me see through the bullshit of the slow lane. Thanks MJ

Saint

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Sep 11, 2022
I read this immediately after Millionaire Fastlane . So much incredible, practical guidance. It's the perfect follow-on the Millionaire Fastlane . I know I'll be reading both again in a few months. I've already started organizing plans around it, and in about a month it'll be time to execute!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.