The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Almada64

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Aug 23, 2022
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I've read the UNSCRIPTED

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DuncDad

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 8, 2016

Citrusc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 27, 2022
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I've listened to the Unscripted audiobook; it's excellent and even more thought-provoking than the first book!

araknid

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Sep 4, 2022
Just finished this one. I like how it expands on the themes of MFL, especially with regards to certain mental biases.

Jordan_Steele

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 5, 2022
Just finished this book. And I have to say, how did I just hear about MJ till recently??? I read TMF last month and Unscripted this month and these are the best personal development and finance books I have read. I can tell these books were written from the heart since he has no incentive to really write these books besides to help educate us. Also, having your own publishing company really helps get past the gatekeepers that are big publishing. I always have been inspired to do something great. However, these books have pushed me in the correct direction and I will check back in in 5 years and tell you about my success story.

DuncDad

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 8, 2016
Just finished this book. And I have to say, how did I just hear about MJ till recently??? I read TMF last month and Unscripted this month and these are the best personal development and finance books I have read. I can tell these books were written from the heart since he has no incentive to really write these books besides to help educate us. Also, having your own publishing company really helps get past the gatekeepers that are big publishing. I always have been inspired to do something great. However, these books have pushed me in the correct direction and I will check back in in 5 years and tell you about my success story.
Don't wait 5 years, lets us follow along the journey too :cool:

Mhesh

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Sep 11, 2021
Seattle

View attachment 14816

I’ve read it???? Also go back to it??? Often

Nick Bulluck

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 8, 2022

View attachment 14816

"Red" Unscripted on Audible: At the end of this entry is the (lightly edited) review posted in Audible. NOT INCLUDED in the review is the reasoning behind the 4/5 stars rated for performance. The reasons are two, subjectively, of course. Reason ONE: Me just prefer the DeMarco voice to the chosen narrator, and literally felt an "ugh" in me gut when me heard that it was narrated by someone else AND when me heard the someone else's voice. Me can understand that it was probably a better bottom-line time choice to outsource the narration. Still, though me prefer to hear the author say their own words, unless of course they have an annoying voice, which you do not. Reason TWO: For whatever reason, not specific to your recordings alone sound in the Audible App is limited and me can never turn it up as loud as me need it to be at times. Conversely, YouTube does not have this problem. The restricted sound makes it difficult to hear when me listen in transit, which is when me listen most.

AND NOW, the as yet unposted Audible Review:
Pithy-mouthed truth sayer validates and delineates what 11 successful five-year plans of this reader’s life also backs up.

This book reveals what is required to actually suck seed and germinate real plants in life versus LOOKING like you’re successful, when in fact you have nothing behind yore empty success trappings.

And too late your marauding doubt will further taunt you on your death bed, “hmmm, whatcha got NOW to show for all your naysaying and selling yourself short???”

Me grateful for this book, Cuz me nah follow u. Me follow me own script. Not caring that u don’t approve.

Have listened only once to this book, but me cannot say enuf how refreshing it is to have someone who has ALREADY manifested in 3D the more typical “evidence” of a successful unscripted life, calling out the bs of those who either seek:
to LOOK successful or
to exist off the excess of what generators produce, so they don’t have to pay the costs themselves, …all while attempting to distract by pointing to their do-goodness and the suppos-ed mis-takes me make.

Me appreciate DeMarco pointing out that the mark of a WON life is having the freedom to honestly do what you want when you want, without paying for it on the backend. And that this WON life comes with or WITHOUT commas in yore bank account, though commas in the count is next level proof -- the soft creme on top the hard-won foundation REkWIRED for SUSTAINability.

Me nah personally see DeMarco’s bank accounts nor his vehicles, so me can’t verify those SMRs, specific measurable results. {And, yes, me acknowledge the profound, consummate, and high-def skepticism this caveat espouses, but the nitty-gritty full-fledged, committed and unrelenting attacks of the mouth breathers that have constituted the environments me inhabit over the years warrants this level of disavowing, defence and more.}

In successfully concluding the 11th and most recent five~year plan of this reader’s life, a NUMBER of shocking surprises revealed just how deep, how far, and how LONG some beings will go to perpetuate get-over-on-you fraud all while presenting themselves as righteous, pure, and good.

Gratefully, the author co-verifies that the road to ACTUAL value is NOT trumped by selling perceived value just because you CAN, particularly when you believe or KNOW that value to be false. Doing this is a verdict on YOU more than on the entity you attempt to short change.

Perspective, Intent, and Perception make a heap of difference, and in the end, it is what one chooses to choose in every moment of EVERY day, that makes the difference — now AND in the future.

This book to me is a companion soldier song for anyone, namely me, who wishes to discover: I am NOT alone in my quest to do what werks FOR ME, regardless of what the weak-minded pretenders espouse… to my face and behind my back.

(And yeah that may be SELFISH, but since selfish EXISTS, me use it for the right reasons, to the right extent, everywhere it's warranted, and no place it is not.)

Me nah meet DeMarco personally at the time of this writing, nor the man referred to in the be liable as Jesus, but the way me conduct me own personal play in this game called life, enables and requires me to give nods to tRoots when they are put forth, highlighting bread crumbs for AUTHENTIC seekers who are interested to no more stumble blinely in circles, but instead to grasp tRoots and craft them into what can work for their own attaining "life AND that more abundant". [KJV 43.10.10, the stated purpose of the I AM (je suis)
72.png
in this plane of existence.], the way, the truth, and life.

Truth: that which
works AND stands the test of time.

Me particularly loved the blunt tone of this book as naysayers who have NOT achieved authentic personal success often have no problem being just as blunt and even crass, but are first to call out this perception of tone as harsh
72.png
and god-forbid, inappropriate.
72.png

Further, me happy to have this guy show up on the same team as me AND ME PAW, a man who chose to ‘death do us part’ as his ALLOWED contract exit, having enabled into this EARth an offspring, ME, who has the blood of, training of, and exposure to the epitome of the tares and their inherent strength.

What kills supposedly “good” people is thinking that simply being “good” will win them the race.

No. Effective wheat must have the strength (and staying power) of the tares, while maintaining purity of HEARt.

It requires having the courage to forge my OWN script.

Therefore,

1. DeMarco’s book is NOT too long, though this review may be. “Beware the concision. {being too brief [KJV 50.3.2.]} and

2. You must come in at the door. You cheat nobody but you by buying into the pre-scripted life or refusing to craft and commit to yore OWN.

Get to work. Sire, plan, script, and liv YORE own SCRIPT (bound on earth, bound in heaven; loosed on earth, loosed in heaven)

…or don’t. Time will tell, and in the end, it will matter to you more than me.
Me got mine. And reportedly DeMarco has his. Got Yores?

Remember, selFISH with a purpose.

Cheers!
72.png
72.png
72.png

Jorge-Jllopez13a

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 8, 2022
North Grosvenordale, CT

View attachment 14816

Another book down, more knowledge absorbed into my brain and being able to adapt and use this skills to become an executioner is my current goal !
Thank you MJ DeMarco

Tryagain

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 14, 2022
I read the book, another awesome book with important insights for wantpreneurs & entrepreneurs. Take aways: build/produce a great product ,it will save your marketing budget.....

Kusanta Chanda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 29, 2022

View attachment 14816

This is the best book I've read in my life

SyedMSawaid

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 19, 2022

Alin Farah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Mar 6, 2022
United Kingdom
Finished this book, and I must say this book goes hand to hand with The Millionaire Fastlane , each concept was explained in depth with case studies backing it up. The Unscripted Model Highlights the critical attributes needed to become a successful Entrepreneur.

dddolph

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 17, 2022

View attachment 14816

Today I've finished the book and I'm all bout action now, 10k a month in a year - I'm 100% sure I'll get there. Check me out at the end of September 2023 y'all :) Appreciate your work MJ

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 23, 2022
Germany

View attachment 14816

I have read it!

ohlepse

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 23, 2022
Porto, Portugal

View attachment 14816

Super interesting book, it really opens your mind to a different way of viewing life and identifies so many biases/beliefs hardcoded in today's society

Ridhwan

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 27, 2022

c23r

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 24, 2022
Earth
Finally finished it.
I liked its direct style. He really got me with "Are you a victim of your environment?"

Mikeyyy

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 17, 2022

View attachment 14816

Just finished it. Love how it goes into more details about CENTS business.

PeterRen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 27, 2022
Yeah, me too, just finished Unscripted ! Read MFL in August while on vacation and it fired up my entrepreneurial juices. Work is OK and well paid but soul destroying. I've been itching to get out from under. Got home, fired up my CAD software and designed a new product where the idea had been floating in my brain, unrealized and no action until now. While the machined parts were out being prototyped (thanks Xometry), I started and just finished Unscripted . Honestly, the book is so dense with real experience and insight, I can't think of any small thing MJ missed discussing. I 100% agree both books give you the plan with zero BS but like everything in life, it is personal initiative/action and accountability that makes the difference. I'm now fine tuning the design and will start market testing asap to see if anyone other than me thinks this is a great idea. I will respect the marketmind, for sure. Thanks MJ, I think differently these days! I needed a good jolt and your books delivered in spades!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.