The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

larryous

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Apr 12, 2021
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Read this too! And I'm eager to get my hands on the next one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

son

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 23, 2022

Roscher

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 29, 2022
Finished the book for the 1st time last week , Starting it again next week there is just so much info there. , Had evidence of the 3B this week in the form of my own Bullshit and beliefs in my head took me a day to realize and the I started writing my thought s down and realized that it is bullshit and holds now truth or value, I then remembered sentence in the book that all problems are man made, so a man can fix them. all you have to do is think out of the box. Currently working on my business Value SKEW. I will have to run some mark mind test and assess and adjust accordingly. Thank you for the wealth of info MJ you are one in a million

brohan

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 31, 2022
New Braunfels, Tx
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I loved Unscripted . Currently formulating my process. Looking forward to my launch.

SeanM

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 2, 2022
There are a few books that I know I HAVE to read or listen to again and again. This is easily one of them. No nonsense, no BS, and no "feel good" fluff.

SuperLegit

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 11, 2022
I'v read Unscripted , It's a type of book you get to keep coming back for guidance until you become the message MJ is trying to pass to you.

purdude5

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 9, 2022

View attachment 14816

I read this book a little over a year ago, and it got me started into thinking about wealth and how there just had to be something better out there other than the Slowlane. Unscripted started opening my eyes, but they were still droopy. I'm reading the Millionaire Fastlane now, and my eyes are almost full open! I will definitely be going back and re-reading Unscripted because I think I will get much more out of it now that my mindset and viewpoints have changed.

Aarni

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 12, 2022
Awesome book ! Bought it one year ago, read it 4 times and offered copies to closed ones.

Gareth Stretton

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
May 31, 2022
Finished Unscripted this morning. I'm recalibrating in response to the cognitive dissonance. Wish I had read these books 20 years ago.

Onward!

Anonymatters

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jan 3, 2020
I've read the book

Sara.P

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 29, 2022
Redwood City, CA
You warn us in the beginning that the book is long, but it went by so fast! Such a good read.
Refreshing to hear someone put words to the hyperreality BS I've been trying to open people's eyes to for ten years.
Really enjoyed the layout of this book, the entrepreneurial framework, and especially the tear-down of the "do what you love" mantra - thank you!
Just starting my second business and reading this at the beginning helped me reshape my approach.
"Life-changing" is so hackneyed, but damn if it doesn't have merit here.
Thanks, MJ!

rymf

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 11, 2020
Poland

View attachment 14816

I've listened to it a long time ago and will probably re-read soon.

Eduardo475

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 2, 2017
Mexico

Madd

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 24, 2015
Finished reading also while ago but missed to post it here.

TedFastlane473

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jun 22, 2022
I have listened to MJ's second book "Unscripted ." In my opinion it is just as good as "The Millionaire Fastlane " and especially enjoyed how MJ showed how the commandment of entry worked by describing a bizzaro world run completely by restaurants. I decided to order a hard copy of this book too so I can use it as a reference manual while undergoing my unscripted journey.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
I found it more complete than the first, and it brought me even more. A must have, like the trilogy.

Epic Irony

Inspiration strikes best through a vacuum of ideas
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Apr 19, 2022
I finished reading it for the second time. Very spot-on and hands-on. It definitely pays off to read MJ's books more than once, especially if you are new to this (like me). Some of the book content did not register at all the first time I read it.

Gnorx

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 26, 2022
Hamburg, Germany
This is a book about hope.

Listening into the Unscripted audiobook you got me completely hooked at your definition of „the script“. It matches quite well with what I call „das Hamsterad“ (German Idiom which translates to the little wheel hamsters can run in without getting anywhere so that they can move at all in cramped cages), my biggest fear. I see it in the lives of friends and family. Living for years being miserable, not changing a thing and watching decades fly by like a boring film. Sometimes they wake up realizing what’s up and talk about how there must be something more to life. Those talks go though the same stages every time:
1. shock
2. regret
3. me daring them to change something
4. they coming up with excuses
5. me daring them to change anything, just for the sake of getting startet
6. they coming up with even more excuses, sometimes getting angry while doing so
7. us both loosing hope

After that the topic will be avoided until it is forgotten by them.
I don’t forget. I feel hopeless. Yet I am so occupied in my studies that the thought is suppressed for months bevor coming up again. I was in the middle of giving up.
That’s when your book hit me.
I listend for the following 10 hours in a trance like state. Realizing there is a way out. It won’t be easy, but there is a way. That is hope. That is what keeps people going. That is what gives people the power to change their world.

Thank you for giving me the hope to change mine.

DPR

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 26, 2022
I enjoyed the book. I will need to go back and review my highlights as there was a lot of information. I would have put Chapter 48 earlier in the book. I think "seeing the big picture" earlier on would have made the book a different read. I didn't care for the graphs and/or charts. They didn't really make sense to me. But still a good read.

financemailer

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Mar 31, 2022

View attachment 14816

I've read the Unscripted , and it's a great book, but my favorites from MJ are, in order:

1. The Great Rat Race Escape
2. The Millionaire Fastlane
3. Unscripted

And I also like the 4th book only available on Kindle which was brief, but great.

MJ is an eye opener, I wish everyone would have his knowledge and common sense.

Jae

Z3r0

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 24, 2022
Finished Unscripted . Some very solid advice, tremendously valuable, will use much of what's in here. Definitely had some "eureka" moments. Thanks MJ.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.