The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

kevindelong

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 4, 2022
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I have read (listened) to all three books, but this is my favorite as I have listened to it three times now. Love the "geek" references only those born in the 70's would "get" lol. ..and... May the Fourth Be With You. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

YeabsiraHaile101

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 28, 2021
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

The hyperreality shit really got me.. What a book. I can't stop comsuming mj you're a legend!

JEZUS_Brown

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 10, 2021

JEZUS_Brown

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 10, 2021

View attachment 14816

Still on a process of tryna change my Paradigm u knw the story MJ...

Tessa Bannholzer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 22, 2017
Sparks NV

View attachment 14816

Listen to this book. If people actually listen to the book it should help to get people moving.

Jake_

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 31, 2021
I've gone through my first reading of unscripted . Life changing material MJ, Thanks!

AngelaB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 15, 2022
Charleston, SC

View attachment 14816

I read it. A lot of insight into the pitfalls of society. Really like the focus on meeting people's needs with your business instead of it just being about chasing money. I've been pretty turned off by money for most of my life. I'm really good at saving money short term so I can take long breaks in between jobs, but saving long term is something I struggle with, feeling greedy for having so much when others have so little. I'm working on changing that belief but it's still a work in progress.

Ahfraser

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 11, 2022
I read it while driving 10 hours daily to fund my product development

Alessandros

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Oct 3, 2021
Germany
I've read it again.

Unscripted (UNS) is much more difficult to read and to understand than TFM. The really interesting parts start with FL-productocracy (pull!) and then with KE, how to execute. So am I just busy or am I busy executing? Am I action faking (or an idea entrepreneur) ?

The surprisingly easy concept of 3A gives a nice method for relevant work. It has a lot to do with focusing your efforts. The 4Ds seem quite useful - not only for entrepreneurs, especially the discipline of consequential thought should be used by more people.

I also like the 7 rules for the paycheck pot (with General Ackbar, but where are the Ferengi Rules of Aquisition then?). Investment in my opinion needs not only cash flow (dividends) but also some growth. Of course this depends on the country where a reader lives and the tax rules there. But it is said that the book wasn't written in the ink of devout absolutism, so we can be flexible.

mr4ffe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Nov 3, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Just finished it the other day. The information in it is extremely valuable for people who are starting out or struggling with entrepreneurship.

BGLefty

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Apr 29, 2014
I've read (listened) Unscripted . Another great book.

In the middle of The Great Rat-Race Escape now. Love your work MJ, thanks for all you do.

Sennie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 16, 2022
Such a good book! Read it two weeks ago , and it led me to this forum. Great to have everyone on my enterpreneur journey!

Haris101

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 20, 2022
I h

View attachment 14816

To listen via Audible: HERe I have read unscripted wow what a game changer and flipped the whole table upside down.

Riaan

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 13, 2018
South Africa

pfadlos

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 23, 2022
Cologne
Also listened to Unscripted on Audible a few weeks ago, after finishing The Millionaire Fastane.
Now comes the hard part: Building my own successful business.

HIGHLIFESIPPER

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 8, 2022
Finished the audio book a few days ago and I immediately restarted the book. This has always worked well for me because I listen with a new understanding and it keeps me motivated. Unscripted is really fantastic and it's clear that a lot of hard work went into writing the book. Thank you, MJ. I'm looking forward to Fastlane.

Haris101

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 20, 2022

View attachment 14816

I have read unscripted awesome. Thank god this book was written after the first one so much more clarity.

ArmanK

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 30, 2022

View attachment 14816

Read the book last year but honestly probably need to re-read it.

@MJ DeMarco all 3 of your books should be REQUIRED reading for all 18 year olds before they are allowed to enter the real world.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.