The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

PabloBlanco

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 8, 2017
London
Listened to Unscripted & bought book for reference. I'm in England, and while I had a couple of parts (esp the money systems) that were US-based there are similarities with UK finance systems that are easily interchangeable.
I'd urge anyone who has read either TMFL or Unscripted to consider getting them on Audiobook too. There's something about the spoken word that works very well for these books, especially if you listen while doing something non-work related like walking the dogs or working out. Really great brain fodder - apart from the Wayne's World guitar in TMFL...:hilarious:

SixWho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 23, 2018
Des Moines, IA, USA
I have read Unscripted ... Thank you MJ. This book reinforced many of the beliefs I already held trying to move forward to my 2nd business, but more importantly it has reshaped my poor relationship with money.

bossadolfo22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 23, 2013
I've read Unscripted . I would like to read it on Spanish too, but fortunately I can read it in English as well. Loved it.

Now I use it as my Entrepreneurship User Manual. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FullTimePreneur

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Sep 6, 2015
Jersey City
I've read it and was blown away with all of the knowledge and information it holds. I specifically loved the money system part. The detailed explanation really helped with the big picture of the end game and gave a meaning and purpose to the money earned in a business versus just spending it on non-essentials.

NLRDesign

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Mar 25, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL
I actually read Unscripted first based on some Audible reviews and am currently finishing The Millionaire Fastlane . This book was such a wake up call and parts of it keep hitting me over the head as I continue to think about the what I read. All this time I thought I was just taking my own, chaotic path to the "dream." I am realizing I was just sucked into the "script" along with everyone else. I feel like someone just took the blindfold off. I feel I am finally seeing clearly now and can start acting on ideas I have been contemplating for years. Thanks, MJ.

jwhanke

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
Unscripted is a Great book, definitely in my top 5. I just finished it for the second time this month (first time august of last year). Thanks a ton MJ for taking the time to write it, great to have a no guru BS framework to work from! I have recommended it to both of my siblings and multiple friends.

Kennypaul

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I've read the UNSCRIPTED and it's an awesome follow up to TMF .So much value in it.Thank you MJ.

Silver Silk

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2017
Birmingham
Revisited unscripted today on the train to work this morning, chapter 47 is very inspiring, spoke some home truths to me that I needed to hear so I can really get into gear.

K465

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 2, 2018
South Carolina
Got side tracked with Stephen Key's licensing book half way through this. Happy to say I've finished Unscripted and will come back to re-read some chapters again. Great info. Thank you for writing it. Some things I was already unknowingly doing (mostly the steps at the end about prioritizing, how to spend, how to save); others are new concepts. I find myself a mix of two descriptors you've written about - part Wanderer and part Idea Entrepreneur. What is it they say, the first step is identifying the problem? Thanks again MJ.

M.A.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 2, 2018
Holland
One of the best books on business. I've learned more from this one book than from 3 years of college. MJ tells the reality on how to really build a business from experience. College professors tell their reality which is based on books instead of real world experience. If only Unscripted was required reading for everyone reaching adulthood...

LiveFire

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 17, 2017
I have completed reading UNSCRIPTED . I should have finished it sooner last year when I joined, but my previous Scripted job threw a curveball that caused relocation and delays. In the past week or so, I was able to finish where I left off. Yesterday, I was about ready to take classes on something that was just going to put me in another Scripted Life. I got out of that, and realized there are other means to accomplish what I am after. Greatly appreciate the book. I marked several pages that spoke to me. Now, ready to work a plan of becoming UNSCRIPTED .

DAL

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Apr 2, 2018
UK
Hi

Finished Unscripted , wow, what can I say, other than wanting to start again to reinforce and have the concepts engraved on my mind (brain tattoos anyone?). It has certainly made the desire to push harder greater! Thank-you MJ for taking the time to put pen to paper.

DAL

Mats83

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Mar 28, 2018
Montreal
Read it. When I was about 75% through TMF I decided to check if MJ had written any other books and was happy to find Unscripted . Bought it right away, finished TMF and then jumped in Unscripted the same day. As I said in my intro thread, chapter 35 is the best chapter I have ever read in any book. I plan to read that chapter again, I will probably do so every couple of months.

MrSpears

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 20, 2015
Orlando, FL
I've listened to Unscripted a couple of times now, it's like taking the "stock" initial book and slapping a twin turbo to it. Lots of extremely useful information to get the brain juices going.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.