The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Peter Kay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Nov 7, 2019
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
I have read this book and thank you MJ for writing something that makes me see the world with different lens. Kudos. Worth a read always :)

Jeff Daniel

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Mar 9, 2022
Philippines

Thanks, MJ
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane ! I dropped out because of the advice other gurus were saying but this is just better!

Hdmc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 9, 2022
West virginia
I started reading it and I couldn’t finish. I was literally in tears 20 minutes in. So I decided to buy it in audible. I listened to it while I was at work and let me tell you, I was pissed. I was so upset at everything he was saying because MJ is right. I cried while I was at work because I remembered when I was younger how I loved making things, solving problems, creating different solutions to situations, exploring, finding answers, learning, and researching. All that was crushed by the people around me crushing me down with their aspiration killing words and comments. No more. I will take charge of my life and steer it the direction I should have steered long ago. I know there is a very hard and rough road ahead of me but I will make up for lost time. Thank you so much for enlightening me and providing me with the tools necessary for me to be able to find success and achieve what I’ve been long yearning for.
I’m on my second listen of the book. I will definitively be reading/listening to your others!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jimfilippi

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 10, 2022
I read the book a few years ago and had previously considered myself entrepreneurial. With this book I realized that I'd been wasting a lot of time, energy and money bouncing between the slow lane and sidewalk while failing with a lot of shortcut and hitchhiker business models. The book was so engaging and I came away with a new inspiration to shift to Fast Lane efforts. I read it several more times then read Unscripted and Rat Race Escape (now "reading" Unscripted audible - again). I haven't figured it out yet but I'm moving along the right path now.

Alin Farah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Mar 6, 2022
United Kingdom

Thanks, MJ
I have almost completed the book, around 80%, and I must say it had changed my perspective of the world and my life. It was as if I was living in a cage in society and manipulated my whole life only travelling through the slow lane roadmap. I am grateful I have come across this book and hope many other people do. I want to start a new journey in the Fastlane and reach my deserved potential. I am 19 and from the UK, very excited to join this community of likeminded people.

philm2012

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 11, 2022
Kilkenny, Ireland

Thanks, MJ
Read it! A real motivation and eye opener

LightningHyper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 3, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I have read it

wolflarsen71

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Feb 25, 2022
Argentina
I finished the book a month ago and I went searching for this forum immediately after. Honestly, I would have never read a book with that title because I prejudge it as a scam book (rich easy) or full of positivity mindset but no content. I see it recommended on youtube and I went for it. No regrets. It changes my views immediately about creating wealth but more specifically, what Im looking for: freedom. I dont care about fast cars, I care about waking up whenever I want, don't be anyone's slave and being able to travel and party anywhere at any time forever. Freedom. This book shows me how I can do it before I'm old and impotent. Thanks, MJ.

MakeAWish

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 13, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been listening to the audiobook with great interest. The content is very well delivered and much of it has been meaningful. I look forward to learning more from the members of this forum.

Alyva

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 12, 2022

Read

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ

Rea

tgxworld

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 13, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book and it has connected with me at a very personal level.

Mr.Maverick

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2021
It's been a little bit over a year since I read TMF and I've made so many positive changes since then. This book has made a major impact on my life. I was lucky to bump into this book in my 20's after getting rejected from a slow lane job that would've cost me the next 40 years of my life! Thank you MJ

JJnosleep369

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 5, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Hi everybody, I've read this book in french , and I think this the best book I ever read in my life.
This is the holy bible of entrepreneurship and business!
But MJ said that we must to work for a better life it's not just about reading

FabianBarbarian

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 15, 2022
Actually I listened to the audio version but I guess that counts too ;)
oh and it was pretty enlightening and eye-opening

Michael.Molli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 15, 2022
MJ -

As I said in my text, this book is such a welcome and novel idea to the standard 4-year year degree in an industry that kids haven't worked in. Research now shows us that our brains aren't fully developed until their 25-27, yet we ask/suggest/push these kids to pick a career path at 18.

I have many friends with Ivy league educations and many with virtually no formal education. My friends with no education out earn and have much more fulfilling lives versus the 9-5'ers.

Keep writing and teaching that there are other options.

Be well,
mcm

Livingemma

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 16, 2022
I have read the Millionaire Fast lane.

My encounter with the book engineered the more my ideology of always wanting to create something for myself as an entrepreneur. From the book, I understand that if I am to enjoy my wealth, it should be when I am still young and energetic. The more reason I need to create something that will support me now and when the strength will no longer be there.

oby.newman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 17, 2022

Thanks, MJ

I have quite a busy schedule so I bought the audio book first and listed to it entirely whilst driving to office and was spot on! Great audio book, straight on, on topic, no bs. Afterwards I bought the paperback one too to add it to my library.

KaijuKaa

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 17, 2022
Read it twice already! Realest book on business I've ever read

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.