The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

fmvpinho

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jan 8, 2022
I have read the book and it changed me instantly. At one point I had to stop reading it because it was so overwhelming to me. I was well groomed into the slowlane. The importance of having a degree to find a well-paid job in the future made me pursue a career in finance because that granted at the time the best probability in finding that job. My choice was first based in the factor and then something I felt had to learn because I wanted to understand finance news and all the finance jargon. My first job was at a big four auditing company and let me tell you I was miserable. I was overworked and underpaid. I felt trapped from all those hours that I had to be present. I would arrive home at 10 p.m. at night, call my mother and start crying. I was reaching a point of depression but hell calling it quits and admiting to failure. I staid and eventually got fired. Which was even a bigger failure that took me a lot to overcome. I eventually figured things out and I am on an above average paying job in finance but I still feel trapped and more than ever I feel robbed in my time. TMF made be creative and look for other solutions but the time at the job and a 4 year old make it difdicult to pursue other endeavors. So this is what I am trying to over come at the moment.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vutomi

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 20, 2020
South Africa, Tzaneen
I used to believe that I can make a fortune with ad sense, after reading this other book called Click Millionaires (literally with a cover page featuring a guy sitting on a chair at the beach )

But something happened. I came across The Millionaire Fastlane , that cancelled every belief of the shortcut scam. Thanks MJ for changing my life.

RolliePollie

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
511%
Sep 12, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
This book is amazing! Changed my life.
I dropped out of college after reading this book and never looked back.
Best decison ever

oddGeir

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 8, 2022
Brussels
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Hi Sir MJ!

I have read the book two weeks ago. Thanks for your helping, it really change my position on how i have to spend my money/time in my life. Thanks alot !

Funky Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 3, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Great book probably going to get a hard copy for my dad

SeanRocco97

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 17, 2022
Winthrop, Ma

Thanks, MJ
Took me 3 days to finish the book! Definitely going to go through it again and use it as a guide to achieve my fast lane freedom! Thank you MJ!

Sean

SeanRocco97

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 17, 2022
Winthrop, Ma
Finished the book in 3 days! Definitely the right book I was looking for! I can't wait to achieve financial freedom! "The Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step!" Thank you, MJ!

Antwi Collins

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 17, 2022
This book has changed my entire philosophy about how money works.I've read many books but this is top-notch and can never be second to any other book. I'm from Ghana and there are so many opportunities this book has unveiled to me that I want to pursue. It is a good feeling having many great people having the millionaire mindset that will help me shape my process in the journey. Nice meeting all of you guys.

perfomance

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 28, 2021
Hi!

My name is Ivan, I'm from Russia, the city of Moscow. Since 2017, I have been an entrepreneur and engaged in the implementation of CRM systems.
I first read this book in 2019 and then it surprised me very much, I realized that I had made most of the mistakes described in this book.

I reread it two more times, each time discovering something new for myself, and also took notes in order to periodically return and repeat the acquired knowledge.Also last year I read Unscripted and The Great Rat Race Escape .
Collectively, I want to say that this is the best thing I've ever read on the subject of business. Thanks.

davidwiles

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Sep 28, 2021
Just finished the Fastlane!

Think I did this in the wrong order LOL but I've got through three of the books now.

Order went:
1 - Unscripted
2 - Rat Race Escape
3 - Millionaire Fastlane

By the time I got to Fastlane, I pretty much struggled to get it done as it should have been first, and many of the concepts were portrayed in the other two books, but I did it. Feeling accomplished.

leima38

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 28, 2021
The greatest book ever! I am in the stage of finding my internship seems to be very important to everyone surrounding me. The Fast Lane has seriously affected my mindset. I am working hard more than ever, building the skill that I want to become my weapon instead of 9-5. Thank you MJ

James R

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 18, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and it got me hooked on MJ's other books and youtube videos.

JonasBakel

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 18, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book! Fantastic read, planning to read it again in the future.

natan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 17, 2022
Atlanta
yes, i've read the Fastlane Millionaire and is a good book to come over and over to check if I'm on the correct path or if a project is worth

Michael Gift

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2020
Kenya
Hello!
I have read the Millionaire Fastlane .
It has had a great impact on the way I see the world and my approach to making money and ultimately achieving the freedom I want for myself.
Great Book!! I have recommended to a few of my close friends.

calebbschilling

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 25, 2018
Waterloo, IL

Thanks, MJ
i've read and listened to it!

off-line77

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 20, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Ive read the book, thanks MJ!

Parkas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 5, 2018
Finland
Listened to it a few times already! Refreshingly sober view on life, work and money.

kebman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jan 21, 2022
Oslo

Thanks, MJ
First off, it's a while ago I read this, so my plan is to re-read it. But it, and subsequent YouTube-vids by MJ is why I'm here. I really hate my job. And I really want to make a change. That is all!

Anya Leex

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 21, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book, thank you MJ. It was eye-opening

Eslupmi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 21, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Reading this felt like unplugging from the matrix. MJ is like Morpheus, and we are like the many Neo s, ready to unlock our potential.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.