The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pat Cush

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jan 10, 2022
Read it at 17 years old, just turned 18 and hope to continue re-reading it yearly and implementing its principles. Amazing book, seriously.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

chromiumjewels

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 9, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
read this book!

Dustynb23

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 28, 2021
Read this book over a year ago and just now hopping on the forum! Can't wait to converse and read other's opinions! Reading MJ's other books are on my to-do list.

Aadarsh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 11, 2022
Loved it . It was eye opening experience for me to read the book as i was going towards slowlane but i am putting myself back on fastlane ... Just awesome book!!

AnnaLiisa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 11, 2022
Estonia
Best book ever! I have only read hundreds of slow path books..investing, stocks etc. And always felt that something is not right..this is not for me.Thanks MJ for opening my eyes..now i understand what was wrong in my life and can start to change the direction.

blueboy

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 10, 2022
I don't know why I ended up reading Unscripted before Milionaire Fastlane, but it made this one easier to understand. Now I'm reading Escaping the great rat race, giving it a story to follow was a genius move from MJ.

Amzy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 11, 2022
Nelson, New Zealand
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read it

JohhnyNoBucks

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jun 1, 2020
USA
I‘ve read (listened to audio book) the Millionaire Fastlane after a recommendation on audible. I am very happy I gave it a shot. I am about ready to listen again, as it has been almost a year. I immediately signed up on the forum and then only lurked until now. Been trying to find that right source of income ever since.

Dominik228

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 11, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read it!

jjones

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 12, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have read TMF , it is by far the best finance/entrepreneurship book I have read so far. Unscripted is next in line. I feel extremely blessed to have found MJ and this forum. I wish everyone success in anything you pursue!

tinobuntin@yahoo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 7, 2022
Yes I've read the.
My thoughts; one of the best book on being an entrepreneur and the things that slow us down to becoming one.
But I wish I was one and not still reading another book on it.
The part about divorcing time was fire!
The hitchhiking parts made me realize this world is too full of folks like that.
It's one of the greatest books about the subject I've read and I've read many. Gracias

MaxWyn

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 12, 2020
Toronto, Ontario

Thanks, MJ
read it

durhamdave

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 13, 2022
Hi everybody. I’ve read the book twice and regularly dip in as it’s always on my bedside table. I’ll be reading it again this year.

Amsc33033@gmail.

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 10, 2022
Glendale, AZ

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Feeling overwhelmed but inspired to take the first step.

endure6

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 7, 2021
I've read TMF . Actually first read it almost 10 years ago? Wow. Can't be that long.

m9j

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 13, 2022
I just finished TMF and I'm determined now to live the fastlane way.. Wish me luck...!!

Bruce Wayne

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 26, 2015
Read TMF back in 2015 and it completely changed the direction of my life. Has been my #1 book recommendation ever since!

McAdam

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jan 11, 2022
Canary Islands
Just finished a first read of TMFL - scheduling in a 2nd read in one year to see how Im doing and get a new perspective on it!

marvinfast1

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 4, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book and really enjoyed it.

didier ngabo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2022
One of the best lessons I've got from this book is that time is more valuable than money, Now I am searching for a way to earn money free from my time hope I get more tips!!!

studentOfValue

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 11, 2022
Read the book. Big game changing idea for me was this: No one cares about what I want!! I need to make a product that people want and find valuable. Honestly, you don't understand what a mindset shift this has been. Thanks for writing the book!

Edit: I've also read unscripted . I felt it covered the ideas from TMF well in a more refined way. I particularly liked the more detailed discussion on business concepts and processes. Will be revisiting those sections.

Last edited:

Edna

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 6, 2022
Good morning,
I've read this book. It had a big impact on the way I was thinking..Can' t wait to read next ones..

Nik E

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 14, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, currently reading UNSCRIPTED !

douglasjarquin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 15, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Couldn’t put it down. For me, The Millionaire Fastlane synthesized every business book I’ve ever read.

donovevs

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 15, 2022
I read it last year to the day. It took me a while, but I've finally decided to TAKE ACTION!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.