The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
Hello to all of you, I have read TMF and Unscripted recently and those books have definitely expanded my way of thinking a lot. What I love about those books the most is that they are encouraging the reader to ask questions and to think analytically. Thank you MJ for your impact.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AnonymoCraft

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 26, 2021
I just read the book in French in two days! So many powerful things that we feel deep inside that are just waiting for someone to put the truth in our faces.

Thank you MJ.!

rudrashish

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 26, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Been a year since I read, but need a proper revision to really understand which move is wrong in my day and which is correct.

Michelangelo1997

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 26, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
i read TMF !

PPrince

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Jan 23, 2021
The Bahamas
I have finished reading both books - Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane . I found both books very eye opening, inspirational... and humbling as well (I am familiar with many of the scripted mantras highlighted in the books. I had toiled ignorantly for years trying to apply them).

I can honestly sum up all past costly mistakes in a few short words - I simply didn't know that I didn't know... but somehow believed I knew! I am now mature enough to acknowledge and learn from those mistakes.

Thank you, Mr. DeMarco.

Rameen

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 30, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book.

Vasili27

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jun 2, 2021
Philadelphia Pa
As an 18 year old who dreams of a better life, I would like to thank @MJ DeMarco for making this book it truly changes the way you think of life. As a person who always thought to himself that there has to be a better way to make a better life than the everyday in and out. Its good to know that there are other people who think like me. I recommend any kid my age to read this book it truly changes everything I promise.

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA

Thanks, MJ
read the book

ra114one

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 1, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Completed the book . MJ really meant it when he said this book is better than an MBA . So much value in so few pages is a work of art.

KrisMca

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 2, 2021
Finished TMF around a year ago and have almost completed Unscripted . Started two businesses in the time since I began this journey which I know goes against the advice in the books but my wife runs one day to day and I the other and so far so good, steadily growing, learning and evolving and M.J has played a big role in that. Thanks for the nudge it’s genuinely appreciated!

Thanks, MJ

keaton_815

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 21, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Great book thanks

Blonado

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 4, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book! One of the best on the subject

Ashamka

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 4, 2021
Maintenant qu'il y a plus de 500 000 exemplaires dans la nature, des traductions en plusieurs langues, etc. c'est le fil pour me faire savoir que vous avez lu The Millionaire Fastlane .

Si vous lisez le livre, postez ici et vous obtiendrez une icône sous votre pseudonyme et des privilèges supplémentaires sur le forum.

N'hésitez pas à poster vos commentaires sur le livre aussi !

Merci MJ
Une RÉVÉLATION , bienvenue à bord du Nebuchadneezaard !!!

Iron-Ice

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 29, 2021
Read it a couple of years ago, so probably should re-read and maybe get new perspectives on it :)

Swords are neat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 4, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've got The Millionare Fastlane as a physical copy, ebook and audible. Thanks for everything.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I've got The Millionare Fastlane as a physical copy, ebook and audible. Thanks for everything.
I've listened to it this year on Audiobook. I read it in 2014.

Hassan Tesleem

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 4, 2021

Thanks, MJ
This book is very good

JtBreeze

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 25, 2016
Cincinnati, Oh
I read the book and was extremely impressed and satisfied. You have an awesome story that is familiar to many of us out here. I know personally I would love to be a business owner and work for myself and my family, and most importantly not having to wait until I'm 70 years old to enjoy a "retirement" lifestyle.

AnasHarn

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 1, 2021
France
Read it, thank you MJ for this amazing book !

WanderWool

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Sep 6, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book. It is awesome and has shifted my perspective about how I will go about building my wealth. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_4A2D99747E66-1.jpeg
    IMG_4A2D99747E66-1.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 0

NellyG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 11, 2021
Ciao @MJ De Marco
I'm Nelly, I'm Italian and last year I moved to Fuerteventura to change life.
I read the fast lane and it was a very impacted because I never thought to be reach at finally of my work carrer, I always thought that in that moment I will be more poor than now!! Absolutely another vision that I'm changing now.
Next week I'm going to begin scripted, when Amazon will send me here in Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
Bye

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.