The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Honibrahim

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Aug 5, 2021
Have read it...wish i read it just after High school..eye opening.. thanks for writing.
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
Hello to all of you, I have read TMF and Unscripted recently and those books have definitely expanded my way of thinking a lot. What I love about those books the most is that they are encouraging the reader to ask questions and to think analytically. Thank you MJ for your impact.

AnonymoCraft

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Aug 26, 2021
I just read the book in French in two days! So many powerful things that we feel deep inside that are just waiting for someone to put the truth in our faces.

Thank you MJ.!

rudrashish

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Aug 26, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Been a year since I read, but need a proper revision to really understand which move is wrong in my day and which is correct.

Michelangelo1997

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Aug 26, 2021

Thanks, MJ
i read TMF !

PPrince

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jan 23, 2021
The Bahamas
I have finished reading both books - Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane . I found both books very eye opening, inspirational... and humbling as well (I am familiar with many of the scripted mantras highlighted in the books. I had toiled ignorantly for years trying to apply them).

I can honestly sum up all past costly mistakes in a few short words - I simply didn't know that I didn't know... but somehow believed I knew! I am now mature enough to acknowledge and learn from those mistakes.

Thank you, Mr. DeMarco.

Rameen

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Aug 30, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book.

Vasili27

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Jun 2, 2021
Philadelphia Pa
As an 18 year old who dreams of a better life, I would like to thank @MJ DeMarco for making this book it truly changes the way you think of life. As a person who always thought to himself that there has to be a better way to make a better life than the everyday in and out. Its good to know that there are other people who think like me. I recommend any kid my age to read this book it truly changes everything I promise.

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA

Thanks, MJ
read the book

ra114one

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Sep 1, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Completed the book . MJ really meant it when he said this book is better than an MBA . So much value in so few pages is a work of art.

KrisMca

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Sep 2, 2021
Finished TMF around a year ago and have almost completed Unscripted . Started two businesses in the time since I began this journey which I know goes against the advice in the books but my wife runs one day to day and I the other and so far so good, steadily growing, learning and evolving and M.J has played a big role in that. Thanks for the nudge it’s genuinely appreciated!

Thanks, MJ

keaton_815

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Aug 21, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Great book thanks

Blonado

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Sep 4, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book! One of the best on the subject

Ashamka

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Sep 4, 2021
Maintenant qu'il y a plus de 500 000 exemplaires dans la nature, des traductions en plusieurs langues, etc. c'est le fil pour me faire savoir que vous avez lu The Millionaire Fastlane .

Si vous lisez le livre, postez ici et vous obtiendrez une icône sous votre pseudonyme et des privilèges supplémentaires sur le forum.

N'hésitez pas à poster vos commentaires sur le livre aussi !

Merci MJ
Une RÉVÉLATION , bienvenue à bord du Nebuchadneezaard !!!

Swords are neat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Sep 4, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've got The Millionare Fastlane as a physical copy, ebook and audible. Thanks for everything.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
I've got The Millionare Fastlane as a physical copy, ebook and audible. Thanks for everything.
I've listened to it this year on Audiobook. I read it in 2014.

Hassan Tesleem

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Sep 4, 2021

Thanks, MJ
This book is very good

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Hey, @Fox! Kudos on your course and all the free content that you have released on your YouTube...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom