The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

metallon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Oct 13, 2020
Salem, India
I
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
This book was recommended by James Jani, epic YouTuber and he follows what the book says. This book has created a mental disruption in me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I

This book was recommended by James Jani, epic YouTuber and he follows what the book says. This book has created a mental disruption in me.

Hey welcome to the forum.

James Jani is also a member here and posts under @Valier.

He has some threads you can check out.

IamLion

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Oct 15, 2020
I listened to TMF about 2 weeks ago, and have re-listened on my runs, when driving, etc. Each time catching something I'd missed before. I now have a copy of the book next to my bed.

I've also listened to Wealth Exposed.

Both led me to read a few threads on the forum as a guest.
Soon, I'll start Unscripted .
I'm slightly disappointed Unscripted isn't narrated by MJ. As I enjoy his more conversational delivery, compared to Scott.

Eurojanek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Oct 9, 2020
Howdie guys.
I decided recently, I definatelly need to improve my financial knowledge and went a bit crazy about reading the materials. As for now I'm at 8 books a month speed and sure enough I've read Millionare Fastlane aswell.
Hi form Poland.

FraLau

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 16, 2020
I read the book 6 months ago and I'm on my way since then. I learned Angular, NodeJS and CSS. Currently I'm developing my first app. I look forward to post a link to it here by EOY or spring the latest

LloydVII

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Sep 7, 2017
pittsburgh
I've read the book twice and it's a game changer, mentally it rewires the way you think about business / entrepreneurship + it debunks all the BS people spew about making a business / "your passion" and the rat race.

I loved it when MJ exposed scam artists, who charge $50,000 for a seminar. "A $50,000 seminar is exploitation of what we producers know: People are lazy. People want it handled to them. They don't want to read and connect the dots. They want to be steered and hand-held, or even better, have it done for them entirely".

This line alone is a mindset changer. People want the cheat code to everything.

Another important line in the book "Turn off the TV and pick up a book and read it. QUIT THE BOX grab-a$$ and hit the books. You have the innate power to become a expert in anything not requiring physical talent".

We literally have no excuse to improve ourselves or gain new skills or gnosis for our goals.

MJ speaks pure facts and real shxt in his book, no sugar coating or "professionalism".

Last edited:

Chomiyeon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 15, 2020
I just discovered the book 2 weeks ago on Twitter. One of the accounts that I followed posted about it. At first I thought it was one of those get rich quick theme because of the lambo and materialistic story at the beginning. I was dead wrong and I'm glad I finished the whole book!

This is one of the best book I've read so far about the real essence of entrepreneurship! Thanks MJ!

Robert Force

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 15, 2020
France
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

This book was recommended by French Youtuber Julien Delangrandanne. I actually loved the book, its straight-forward tone and the limpidity of its content. My favourite parts are "The 5 Commandments" and "set your destination" : it changes everything once you precisely know that you "need to establish a 75000$/month business system" and to what conditions (after being convinced it is possible)...
One critic if it is allowed to do so : it could have been great to get more insights from MJ's other businesses as he mentionned them but as his book bizz and his limo bizz are the most described through examples. But, still, thanks!

YacineLaid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 15, 2020
I just finished the millionnaire fastlane OMG a master piece. Everything is well explained and detailed like crazy .it needs to be a real looser not to take benefits after reading it. Thank you MJ god bless you it's one of my main purpose to meet you when I get where I'm going to be ;) thank you

cm-devpreneur

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Aug 27, 2020
London
I finished the Millionaire Fastlane !!

It's really changed my perspective and way of thinking and made me aware of some of my slowlane thinking patterns.

I can't wait to re-read it! So many great ideas I can't wait to implement.

gabriella

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Oct 18, 2020
Just finished it today! A real Game Changer. I am really happy that I read it NOW! And I am glad to join the community because of the book. I listen to the audio version on Audible and I plan to buy a hard copy too.

sfarieri

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Oct 11, 2020
Long Island, NY

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Completely changed my perspective on things. Strongly believe this should replace Rich Dad Poor Dad as the finance bible. Great work, MJ. I appreciate you for making these books and sharing your story and insights. I currently am in the middle of Unscripted now. I'll be a little sad once I'm done since you don't have any other books out. Hard to find a trustworthy person with good information in their books.

500MIL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 21, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Read it a few years before .. loved it now gonna do a quick reread again just to brush up.

Providence

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Oct 21, 2020
Zambia

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book, ever since i got hold of it, I can't let go of it - its practically my business bible now

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.