The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

simplysi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 24, 2020
Las Vegas
Read it and LOVED it- especially the use of metaphors and the way MJ delivers his no-nonsense, no punches pulled delivery like a Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy SEALs.
MJ has no hidden agenda to keep you on his team for future upsells like other well known fake gurus.
I learned a great deal about myself that I had hidden from myself so effectively over the years- was a great wake up call- thanks MJ
@MJ DeMarco - rereading and absorbing the bits I may have passed over too quickly (as they stung too much and I needed my 'safe place' :)) or not giving enough attention to (urrm see inside last brackets!). Can you recommend any books (as a plethora of well-marketed ones for those who are financially illiterate by snake oil sales-people - to include female TV celebs ) on financial literacy - cheers MJ - (your family name has a LOT of relevance in my life - I will explain one day!) Simon

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ajala Benedict

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 3, 2020
Nigeria
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I like to think of your book as a class, i really learnt a lot from it.

roboto

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 4, 2020
Romania
I finished the book and I'd like to say that it's one of those books that, if you really absorb it, can be life changing. Not only on the business/entrepreneur area but also personal improvement. I love this book, thanks MJ!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It's so hard and frustrating when trying to explain to other people in my circle of friend's/ family about how powerful the knowledge is,

You can bring a horse to water...

I have read The Millionaire Fastlane! I have also recommended it to several others already.

In fact I've shared it with anyone I can share it with. I've sent it to three or four bosses/clients, I've bought it for my two kids, one of whom has really launched into what could be a fastlane lifestyle.

Thanks a bunch!

This year I just finished listening to the book and I wanted to actually buy the paperback copy (I have Upscripted in paperback form) but wanted to reach out to you to see if you had you an original copy of TMF. I know this is a long shot since the book came out 8 years ago but, I figure I should at least ask before I buy a copy from the website.

I only have a few copies, and not for sale!

I gave both my sons them for Xmas and my wife has read as well.

That means the world to me!

I since recommended it to 3 other friends!

Thank you!

Mirkonik

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 6, 2020
Germany
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I’ve also read The Millionaire Fastlane , Unscripted and Wealth EXPO$ED, and I am very curious about the third book.

At the moment I’m listening again to the Unscripted -Audiobook, cause I need to be re-kicket in some lower case areas on different topics ;-).

I’m very thankful to have the opportunity to be part of this awesome community. Thank you all.

Aeuk

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 5, 2020
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane & Unscripted . Thank you MJ DeMarco for creating these paradigm-shifting books. These aforementioned titles I recommend immediately when asked for business/entrepreneur book suggestions. Truthfully, I pirated the ebook versions, but later purchased the physical copies. So, my apologies for the digital piracy.

20201006_192312.jpg

damortens

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Sep 25, 2020
Switzerland
best book I read/listned ever.
Decided to try audible after the n-sponsored video, the book happend to be mentioned in that vid, best coincidence ever.

Last edited:

Dostum

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 10, 2020
Kiambu, Kenya

Thanks, MJ
Hello all and happy to be a part of this great community. I've read TMF which was a part of 12 book challenge I did satrting from June '20 to Sept '20, This without a doubt is the best book I've read in the 12 books and overall my life as of now. Dear MJ, I've watched enough of your videos online(Youtube) which have really inspired and challenged me by your thought process. I've always been a man of action but TMF showed me how to depress that pedal to the floor to get results better, efficient and above all FAA$$$$TR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will order Unscripted soon since I prefer books to soft copies. Long live the FA$TLAN€!!!

Jdes91

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Oct 5, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I've read it!!! AMAZING BOOK! changed my life

sajad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Oct 3, 2020
London
I just finished reading it, yay!

Thanks MJ for this wonderful book. I have learnt a lot and loved too many parts of it to list but my favourite bits were:
  • Comparison between Slowlane vs Fastlane wealth equations / Uncontrollable Limited Leverage vs Controllable Unlimited Leverage
  • Emphasising how TIME is wealth itself and so why the Slowlane sucks since you're trading your life away. It's crazy how we can forget this!
  • The CENTS framework - what an effective way to sanity-check any business idea/proposition. Invaluable!
  • The constant emphasis on getting into business for the right reason - to solve a NEED! I loved you how constantly reiterated this and drove this point home.

Now to business!

Attachments

• tmf.jpg
    tmf.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 3

Jhale277

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 8, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Ive read

duma

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 9, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Read the book this week and it has re-wired my brain :) .. I wish I found this before

D

Deletedx8626

Thanks, MJ
Hi, MJ.
Read your book and learned a ton about entrepreneurship and business. Thanks.

Unscripted371

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 10, 2020
I read The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and I can officially say that I am a changed man. My perspective has changed towards life and now I have more faith in my choice to lead an unscripted life! Glad I came across your books whilst I'm 22, looking forward to committing to this lifelong journey! Thank you for writing these wonderful books MJ DeMarco! Will definitely recommend them to anyone I come across :)

twincivet

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 9, 2020

Thanks, MJ

I've listened to the book!

jjervis2020

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 11, 2020
I read Millionaire Fast lane as I’ve read scores of other business, investing & entrepreneurial books many from the “gurus” who are suspected by MJ to be in “paradox of practice.” This book I must say cuts all the extras & trivialities from the topic of money, business & wealth and gets right to the core of the getting rich fast & being free from the drudgery of earning a living. I love the authors Brash & humorous way of getting power points across. The book isn’t boring like many other financial books. It kept my attention all the way through! GREAT BOOK.

swx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 2, 2020
Australia
I found this book shortly after I decided to take a break from university. Reading this book made me determined to 'get rich', however I have to give credit to UnScripted in directing me towards a pursuit that is more focused on success itself as the reward, rather than the money. It is why I've decided I'm not going back to university, even though it feels extremely uncomfortable for me to do so. Saying that these two books have changed my life would be an understatement. Thank you MJ for awakening my childhood dreams once more.

hjortshoej

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 7, 2020
Denmark

Thanks, MJ
Finished it on Audible

ginto94

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 8, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I'm french and i I've read the book. eyes opening book ! thank you verry much

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!