The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

reunk561

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 20, 2020
Philippines
I've read the book, The Millionaire Fastlane , a few years ago and the one that stuck with me is the Parable of the Fastlane Wealth and the Five Business Seedlings that grows the money trees. Thank you so much for an excellent read and a life-changing journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Abbasi007

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 23, 2020
Pakistan
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I have read fastlane millionaire. Great work

Chris Yap

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 27, 2020
Peoria, AZ USA
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

I've read your book, MJ. I wish I read your book when I was in college. Well, better late than never. Thank you for putting this together! Truly a game-changer... A life changer...

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

ACR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
450%
Jun 3, 2020
Hampshire. UK
By far the greatest book I’ve ever read. It’s the best education I have ever had on on how the world really works and entrepreneurship. If you haven’t read it yet do yourself a favour, buy it, read it and live it.

TheGreek

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jul 27, 2020
Greece
I read the book two years ago. I had some aha moments but was not easy for me to put the information in action. Then, I read Unscripted and here I am to learn more.

fact

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 27, 2020
Republic of Korea
Hello. I am a young Korean man. As a translation I read both fastlane and unscripted .

This book shocked me when I thought it was best to change my career. Also, I also wanted to join fastlane.
It's been about a year since I got a job as a software engineer, but now I want to quit my time worker as soon as possible and earn money automatically.

Thank you for the wonderful book!

Chali

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 23, 2020
Chingola, Zambia
Read the eye opening book and love how MJ doesn't hold back the truth about how society deems mediocre results as normal. It's definitely on my top five favorite book list.

chrisslanerr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jun 10, 2020
Spain

Thanks, MJ

Hello, Fastlane Community!

My name is Christian and I've just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane today.

I've read a few couple books related to business, entrepreneurship, and wealth but none of them have impacted me the way this book has.

I'm just not going to be able to see life the same way I used to. This the wake-up call I've been waiting for and I'm committed to applying all the principles taught in this book.

Thank you so much, MJ de Marco!
God bless that day I came across with all your amazing content, YOU ROCK!

PS. As soon as I finished TMF , Unscripted was delivered at my doorstep :)

elopez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jul 29, 2020
Huntington Beach, CA

Thanks, MJ

I've read this. Paradigm shifter.

Brent. R. S.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jul 29, 2020
Canada

Thanks, MJ
I read the book :)

Zooman009

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 29, 2020
Utah, USA

Thanks, MJ
TMF changed the rest of my life this summer. Working on Unscripted , and I'm going to begin doing business within 2020. Since I was 12, I always thought that the slowlane was the only way, but after reading this book, it really punched my brain into 5th gear. I'm not gonna end up working the 9-5. And I'm going to avoid it before it even trys to prostitute my time.

Christygruber124

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jul 16, 2020
PA
I just finished the Millionaire Fast lane. Actually, I read half way then listened to the rest of it. First I really love MJ's voice. It was easy to hear and he didn't talk so fast like other people do.

I love the book, but I am quite overwhelmed. When I get overwhelmed I end up not executing anything. Instead I just hide behind video games. I don't even know where to begin with my ideas or how to focus on just one thing when there are millions of ideas running through my head. Ideas from creating websites that hosts old video games such as commodore 64, game boy and so forth, to creating apps, to directing people to resources to help better their life. To help people see opportunities that are out there so they can become financially free as well.

I got a lot from the book, but right now the two biggest things is to start, create a brand, and focus on one thing at a time.

Still overwhelmed though.

Photool

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 17, 2020
Orlando Florida
Purchased & Read The Millionaire Fastlane 2 Years ago - Re-read this month to re-integrate . Purchased and Completed Un-scripted as well.

Highly value the blunt & direct contact of the information without excessive fluff. I'm a big advocate of not just giving away information but fusing it with actionable and practical examples to execute on. Thanks MJ !

Last edited:

chrisslanerr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jun 10, 2020
Spain
I just finished the Millionaire Fast lane. Actually, I read half way then listened to the rest of it. First I really love MJ's voice. It was easy to hear and he didn't talk so fast like other people do.

I love the book, but I am quite overwhelmed. When I get overwhelmed I end up not executing anything. Instead I just hide behind video games. I don't even know where to begin with my ideas or how to focus on just one thing when there are millions of ideas running through my head. Ideas from creating websites that hosts old video games such as commodore 64, game boy and so forth, to creating apps, to directing people to resources to help better their life. To help people see opportunities that are out there so they can become financially free as well.

I got a lot from the book, but right now the two biggest things is to start, create a brand, and focus on one thing at a time.

Still overwhelmed though.

Hey christian!
I also read the book and I loved it, I'd like to get the audible version too.
If you get overwhelmed with too many ideas maybe you should use WADM to choose the best one. You might want to take a look at things you really good at and think if the idea is need-based and there's a lot of people who can benefit from the services you can offer.

I totally get you, sometimes things can get overwhelming but we gotta focus on one thing as Mj de Marco says -we don't want Tekel Syndrome lol

As for me, I'm gonna be focusing on developing websites and sell my services to businesses that need help to update their current websites or never had one before.

Hope you can find your idea soon!

LucasTheGloucas

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 1, 2020
France
I've read the millionnaire fastlane twice, and open it every once in while to read specific chapters. It's an amazing, no bs book that has already impacted my life in such a positive way. I'm so grateful to have found this book during my early 20's.
I recommend it to my friends all the time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.