The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FastManCostin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Aug 17, 2018
Houston
I've read the book one time and maybe listened to the audiobook 4 time. I like playing the audiobook on my daily commute. You have a nice reading voice MJ. Better than the guy that read Unscripted . I get something new out your books every time reread/re-listen to them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

David H

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 23, 2020
United States, California
A week ago, I posted that I read UNSCRIPTED (link to my review post). Well, I immediately jumped into TMF afterwards and have now finished that as well.

From what I can tell, many people read TMF first and then UNSCRIPTED , but I didn't mind going the other way, actually. UNSCRIPTED felt much broader in scope, hammering home high level insights about mindset, purpose, identity, societal pressure, value, and other lofty topics, in addition to entrepreneurship. TMF felt like a sort of zoom and enhance on the business subset of UNSCRIPTED , and it was actually really enjoyable to have details expanded on that were only hinted at before (e.g. MJ's limo website). Reading TMF second also felt like a great opportunity to re-review core concepts brought up in UNSCRIPTED .

I definitely got lots of value from both books, and I'll have to listen to both again a little later to see what I missed absorbing the first time around. I suspect I'll listen to TMF more often, now that I'm focusing on entrepreneurship, but if I encountered someone who seemed dissatisfied or lost in life, I'd probably recommend UNSCRIPTED to them, since I think it may benefit even those who ultimately would rather stay out of the fastlane.

tonibob

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 22, 2020
London
Here is the thing, I have read many books and I have always lacked the committed to follow any of the suggestions in them. @MJ DeMarco plain language and down to earth approach has gotten in me. Read it once, now I will go over each point and create a plan to test the formula :smile2:. My lack of believe has not helped me over the years, so MJ's formula will be rigorously tested and I am sure he doesn't give a monkeys if I will do it or not. It is great book, based on how own experience and lots of reading, but until the theory is put on practice nothing will work. @MJ DeMarco I hope you have read Claude Bristol's book "Magic of believing" if not check it out.

Thank you for the effort bringing the book to life, despite all the odds!

mssharlenes

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 11, 2020
Vancouver, Canada
I had The Millionaire Fastlane in my (very small) personal library for at least two years. Maybe I wasn't ready then to read it, but sometime in the past couple of months, I got sick of my situation and my eyes landed on the book title. Picked it up, read it, and promptly bought Unscripted . Making my way through it now.

Jude

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 11, 2020
Nigeria
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read the book I downloaded that it's so nice I love it very much it has transformed me emotionally.mentally and physically due I have not finished it. Well I'm just an road side hucker who has been praying and struggling and suffering for passed 6years but still yet nothing is showing up no tangible achievement .day by day same stories .I just want a change ,wanna live large,drive big car ,help others too, make it in life help my family out of poverty @MJ DeMarco

Attachments

• IMG_20200711_143503_043.jpg
    IMG_20200711_143503_043.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 3

Hunt4Unicorns

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 11, 2020
Estonia
I have read the book and it was a big eye opener to how "simple" it really is to build a business.

Don't get confused on the "easy" part. I only say that because of how hard it can be to start without knowing where to start. With the help of this book you can start evaluating if your ideas are any good or not. Should I try to pursue this idea or not?

Def. worth a read. Cheerios!

ironie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 12, 2020
Germany
Read it before Unscripted , a really nice book. But you have to know the most important thing is not reading and reading and reading books 24/7. You have to ACT. If you do not act, someone other will act and do it.

Velai

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 13, 2020
India
Reading the book and, I must say, it is life changing. Things I have wondered about for so long have become clear. Have made important decisions on the basis of the book.
Thanks for writing this and not making it like thousands of others simple "mindset" books. This book is worth its weight in gold!

Thanks,
Velai

Flint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Jul 14, 2020
Thanks for the book. The CENTS lenses were the missing element I needed to read about to finally have it all clicked in place.

jackBruh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 14, 2020
Read the book. Really helped consolidate background thoughts I had previously and bring them to light. CENTS/CENTS framework is eye opening.

Altitude

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jan 1, 2020
London, UK
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

This is my first post on this forum. I just finished reading Millionaire Fastlane . MJ you are the man. Every book I read changes me a little bit and this one has changed me a bit more than most. Now it's time to build. Thank you and looking forward to reading Unscripted .

luwe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 9, 2020
Germany
I finished the book and now Unscripted is my reading list directly as my next book.
However more importantly I started the process to quit my job and starting a company

TMF was also how I discovered the forum -> here is my little into

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.