The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ben kapepa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 12, 2019
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Proto

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jun 23, 2020
Oregon
Reading TMF was one of the most eye opening things I've ever done.

The information in that book made it clear why my previous attempts at side hustles weren't working... they were focused on making money instead of creating value!

This book is more than a guide to wealth, it's a guide to living a much happier life in general. Now I just need to finish Unscripted .

Thank you, MJ, for creating these valuable resources.

Phestone

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Jul 2, 2020
Brooklyn, NY
After reading countless business and personal development books I was tired of books that always seemed to fall short of my expectations. Either they provided very little value, provided very little info and was just part of a funnel or the old mindset and motivation stuff rehashed. After reading countless reviews on the TMF I decided to give a shot and was not the least bit disappointed. This book has exceeded all of my expectations. This book has changed my life. I could go on and on but I don't think I would say anything that hasn't already been said. Thank you M.J..

A R

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 5, 2020
United States
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Solid gold!!! Loved the book! Just finished reading! It gave me my hopes back and it's time to start my fastlane journey!

wanttogofaster

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Sep 2, 2019
I just finished reading it. I would not call it "life changing", but I definitely learned from the commandments section (CENTS in my edition of the book).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yanfau

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 5, 2020
Jakarta
Just finished reading Millionaire Fastlane ! This book opened my mind. I've started a small business before, but after reading the book, I know that I've made a lot of mistakes. Hope I can fix that mistakes and build true wealth, not just rich.

Danish

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 5, 2020
Pakistan

Thanks, MJ
I have read fastlane millionaire

KDunleavy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 5, 2020
UK
Finished it this morning and immediately ordered "unscripted ". Turns out my boss making me miss the last bus, forcing me to walk for 4 hours in the pouring rain was a blessing after all, who knew!

rocket99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 27, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Just finished the audible version of the book. Great book on how to change the mental paradigm about wealth. Wish I would have read this when I was a teenager. I'm in the process of selling my business and retiring (probably won't actually retire as I have other ventures I'm considering), so I have long ago shifted my mental paradigm, but it was inspiring hearing it laid out like it was. I'll definitely pass this one down to my kid when he is old enough to understand it.

jwilliams74

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 29, 2020
Hawaii

Thanks, MJ
Read it on kindle. Awesome inspiration! Think I'll get a paperback copy also- I only purchase hardcopies of my favorite books.

Jonaspassos10

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 21, 2020
Portugal

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Elia07

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 2, 2020
Italy
Read the book one more th ago. Now working on UNSCRIPTED .
Really interesting concepts and idea to develop a good mindset and focus on objectives.
Thank you MJ!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.