The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sarahjane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 23, 2020
Yakima
Just finished the book! There are so many gems here but I think the one that has really settled on my brain was the chapter about choices. Even though I’ve mostly avoided treasonous choices, it’s all the little choices that comprise your habits that create your life, that can really carve slow lane ruts in life. I no longer get up and read the dreary news for an hour. I read about passive income and those who have made choices that have lead them to producers and problem solvers. That’s just one of exampleS of how my choices were wasting my time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest79971

Just finished reading the book. Great book that lists all the key points you need without many useless examples as you often see in other books.

Normally, I make between 5-10 notes from these types of books. But from this one I guess I made 20+ notes.

spinventing

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Apr 25, 2020
Kansas City
I have just finished The Millionaire Fastlane , and wow, great book. I want to thank @MJ DeMarco for sharing. Knowing you did not have to, this book will help so much. I will always recommend this book, (even though there were just a couple points I disagreed with, but I still understood the point). Thanks MJ. Gonna go buy the book Unscripted right now.

cmiddlebrook

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jun 29, 2014
UK
I've read TMF , ashamed to say, several times! I've just read it for the 3rd time. I was close to a Fastlane business in 2009 - a SAAS application. It did well for many years but not well enough and I didn't act fast enough to create an exit strategy. Many opportunities missed! But that is the past... Back in the Fastlane mindset now, working on business number #6!

David Harrison

Dedo
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Sep 27, 2018
London
I've read "TMF ", and think the philosophy is timeless.
Although some of the thinking and hence "action" taking will have to be altered in light of the "new normals" coming into view.

There is no dependence that can be sure but a dependence on one’s self. ~ John Gay

DeMarco, MJ. The Millionaire Fastlane : Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime. Viperion Publishing. Kindle Edition.

I'd also like to add a link that'll help bolster peoples understanding of a lot of M.J's teachings...

Also, keep in mind, regardless of your beliefs while listening to the podcast (it's only 1:13:32 long), there's timeless knowledge within.

“The great advantage about telling the truth is that nobody ever believes it.”
Dorothy L. Sayers

Last edited:

RodrigosRevenge

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 27, 2020
Phoenix
Finished the book for the second time. First time picked it up read it loved the ideas but chose not to implement them, guess my F*ck this moment wasn’t big enough. It hurt but not enough second time through and I’m starting to implement the ideas now and execute them. While I read unscripted , it’s time to get up off the nail and onto the Fastlane.

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read it twice

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Diego Liu

Don't worry, NOBODY CARES
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Apr 23, 2020
Taiwan
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Glad that I came across this book at the age of 21 so that I won't have to go through the BS of 40 years of compound interest, 401k, 50-30-20, and all those kinds of BS.

You're the real-life Morpheus, MJ!!!!!

I don't have impressive results to show for myself yet. But for the first time in my life, I'm in control. I'm living the Fastlane.

-CrazyCrapCutter (Diego)

antares330

Perpetual growth machine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 2, 2020
United states

Thanks, MJ
Read and loved the book :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!