The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

peterdukov

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Dec 6, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it

Micers

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 25, 2020
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read it. It really opened my eyes

Oracle2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 14, 2020
PNW
The second half of the book is amazing. I was blown away at the time. The 5 commandments should be taught to kids by their parents.

Thanks, MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted76463

Received it from Amazon 10 AM, finished at 1 AM. Excellent read, supposed to be studying for Canadian version of Series 7, but I couldn't put the book down lol.

Hank The Tank

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 27, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Used Audible to finish the book. Good insights! I have been going through a lot of self-help books but this one got me started. Thank you MJ!
Earl Nightingale stated "if you want better rewards in life you must give better service". Like you said MJ "trust the process".

Awaken Study

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2020
I've read the book twice now and I feel like I need to read it again. This book confirmed my beliefs that I can get rich in 4 years rather than waiting 40. I'm looking forward to applying what I have learned from this book.

DCDeuce

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Dec 3, 2016
Washington DC
Hi @MJ DeMarco

I just wanted to first say thank you for writing TMF , every year since I downloaded the book in 2016 I've listened to it as a sort of boost to get the year started. I seem to always hear something that puts things in perspective for me when I listen to it.

This year I just finished listening to the book and I wanted to actually buy the paperback copy (I have Upscripted in paperback form) but wanted to reach out to you to see if you had you an original copy of TMF . I know this is a long shot since the book came out 8 years ago but, I figure I should at least ask before I buy a copy from the website.

Thanks for your time MJ and thanks again for writing a gem

Alam920

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 28, 2020
I'm about to finish unscripted and I'm downloading TMF out of curiosity. It's definitely a hard mind change to get out of the SCRIPT but after reading this book now my mind is set in to new perspectives.

Thank you MJ

skrijger

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 26, 2020
Read the book for the second time. Such an eye-opener and has made me decide to be an entrepreneur instead of doing a 'normal' master's degree.

ToBeUnscripted

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 29, 2020
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane !

I sped through it the first time, reading a couple chapters each day. The later chapters were dense with information that I was unfamiliar with (despite having a degree in finance and marketing, sound familiar?) so I went back recently and read the chapter summaries. I took notes when I read it but it's the type of book I see myself reading and absorbing over and over again.

I first heard about the book two years ago, a massive part of me wants to build a time machine and go back and hit me when I chose not to read it. Imagine how different my life could be!

Immediately after I read it, I urged all my friends to borrow it. They're all giving me similar responses: where has this book been, everything he says is true, and so on and so forth.

Thanks for writing this MJ DeMarco, it's had a drastic impact on my life and I look forward to reading it again.

PirriRichFast

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 30, 2020
Holland
I have read this book some years ago... i really liked all the side walking stuff..
But i am still a side walker... Everyday work a normal job.. so nothing to brag about.

SebastianNZ

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jan 28, 2020
New Zealand

Thanks, MJ

MJ I have finished your book this morning. I feel like my brain has been totally rewired and I can better control my destiny. Although the change won't happen right away I have the tools to get off the sidewalk. Can you believe that I didn't even know I was a side-walker? I thought I was being reasonably responsible but it was just not the case. I am 33, so I am sad that I have only just now read this book, but I hope it isn't too late to change my life around. I am going to work my hardest from here on out to make a change. Without this book I don't know that I could have mustered the motivation to try.
I used to be an ideas person until I got a job in IT. For the first time in 10 years, my brain is filled with new ideas, as though whatever was stopping them (doubt? the fake security a job brings?) was suddenly cleared.

Thank you MJ, I now looking forward to reading 'Unscripted ' over the weekend.

Sebastian.

Rim

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jan 27, 2020
France
I have just finished TMF I enormously appreciated this atypical reading, I have read a lot of books on mindset but it is different, I have the impression that something started in my spirit, thank you so much for this book MJ
Now, I have the keys to move forward in fastlane mode ! I am convinced of it now, I can do it, and I hope to post a message in this forum one day to announce the good news, that I have finally arrived

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020

Thanks, MJ

Currently on my second reading, very enlightening, motivating and inspiring. It was recommended by Alux on a YouTube video I watched and I immediately ordered it.

I must confess though that when I received it I was skeptical as it was authored by a guy I'd never heard of who self-published it with that get rich easy sounding title and none of the blurbs were from any famous or 'respectable' sources.

So I proceeded to handle the book very delicately so I could return it to Amazon for a refund just in case it was a load of bull.

I read it from the beginning, got through the Sidewalker part and a bit of Slowlane, then decided to skip to the Fastlane because I wanted to know what I need to be/do and not what I shouldn't be/doing.

Revelations of biblical proportions, with the odd cuss-word.

So I'm reading it again and found it is worth reading the Sidewalk and Slowlane sections simply because you should eat your potatoes and veg before you gorge on meat.

Or perhaps it was just too painful to see that there are elements of Sidewalker and Slowlaner in me.

Well, no one's perfect

nevoo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 16, 2020
I've read the book and it's probably the best one on entrepreneurship. I avoided it because of its title (I thought it was another "Get rich quick" book) but now I'm glad I've read it. It's reassuring to see that the Slowlane is not the only path (I did do the maths before and to retire early I would need working 20+ years as an engineer while living frugally ...)
It really is inspiring to the point I cannot consider working at my job much longer

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.