The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

pinion

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 5, 2019
I've read it and now I'm going to lurk this forum to look for inspiration on what to do next. Frankly, I have no idea currently!

RadW

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 2, 2019
Read the book and listened to the audio book ! Both forms are excellent!

Michael PS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Sep 11, 2019
Germany
Read the book in spring already. Changed my mind completely. So thankful for this clear message. I remember when I've read this book I used every minute to read this. Didn't wanted to waste time with other things. I remember also the Chapters about Marketing and USP's were so far away for me back then. Never thought about this the importance of this before.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Silv

Process driven
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Aug 23, 2019
I've read the book right before I joined this forum, I guess I've never got around to post.

IlseVdG

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jul 28, 2019
Belgium
I’ve read the book, and I’ll definitely going to read it again.

Thank you so much for your insights. It's incredibly generous to share these with others in such an honest way, and to put all the labour in writing the book.

I'll also buy it on Audible. I like audio.

Iratus75

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 9, 2019
Switzerland
read (well, listened to it via audible) in my car while commuting to my job. finished today and I immediately bought Unscripted , also as an audio-book. i am overwhelmed by so much clarity and good advices. will definitely pursue my dreams, precisely said, my business to get off the sidewalk-slowlane to engage the fastlane. Thanks MJ!

mketchen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 9, 2019
Read the book, and couldn't reccomend it enough! I am a former high school teacher and administrator, and now I am a full time real estate investor. When I made this transition it was kind of crazy and we got the typical feedback from friends and family about "safety" and job "security". So discovering this book and hearing someone else (MJ) say "out of the box" things, it was incredibly empowering and motivating!

Mobillaire

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 9, 2019
I ordered The Millionaire Fastlane : Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime from Amazon on March 31st 2015.

The best part about the book in my opinion was the way MJ detailed his start and the big risk he took moving to Arizona to focus on building his first business.

Of all the "success" books I've read since then (except for Unscripted ) his story speaks to me the most.

Thank you.

max1mSS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 7, 2019
I've read Millionaire Fastlane and I'm currently halfway through Unscripted . Both are great reads and have confirmed a business idea i've had bouncing around in my head for months is in fact as good an idea as I think it is. Thanks for clarifying!

ling1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 11, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

I was stuck in a rut and was desperate for a change. Picking up and finishing this book was one of the most life-changing experience ever! I've never been more inspired and stoked to start on Unscripted . Thank you MJ

Conscripted

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Sep 16, 2019
Missouri
I just finished my second trip through the audiobook.
I enjoyed the book a lot. It presents a completely different mindset to what I've known previously.
It's going to take a while to completely digest.

Rincewind

Don't give up and never hide
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Jun 4, 2016
I've read both books and I believe I had the "read millionaire fastlane " badge some time ago. Somehow I only see the "read unscripted " badge in my profile so I post in this tread :)

Actually I read both books twice and already gave several copies away as gifts to friends. Thank you so much for these life changing books!

ivan1979

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 12, 2019
I've read the book.

I'm very interested in this topic since long time ago, so I've read also many of the mentioned "slowlane" books too but also others with a fastlane approach.

Many of the ideas weren't new to me, however I've enjoyed the reading and, furthermore, I think it has started the more porwerfull spark within me to start really moving forward.

Thanks!

Teya.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 2, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it :)

tys

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Nov 12, 2019

Thanks, MJ
Read the book - I am glad i came across it from a comment on amazon. I have recommended this to friends

Nitrous

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Sep 21, 2019
I’ve listened to the audiobook multiple times. While working, at the beach, after I got back to work (I’m a pressure washer, we wash houses and driveways, I’m part of a two man team, I wash the driveways and help rinse the houses.) I’m washing my brain in The Millionaire Fastlane . I’ve got a standard copy of the book and an old school white cover with the purple Lamborghini on it.

Attachments

• 9817BF96-6BEA-4079-B356-C1CA132D8758.jpeg
    9817BF96-6BEA-4079-B356-C1CA132D8758.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 2

Lenin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2018

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
Almost a year ago I read TMF , it was also one of my first book purchases on GoogleBooks. He had been doing marketing networks for over 6 years and running a facility service business with Drywall. At the end of the book, especially the chapter where you talk about MLM, I was clear and determined to abandon that path, despite having put all my hopes and dreams in MLM. It was very hard for me but I realized the reality clearly.
Two things that impacted me the most, in addition to the aforementioned, are about the matrix of decisions and the mentality of PRODUCER VS CONSUMER.
Now I am at a fork deciding where I am going.
Thanks to MJ and everyone from this beautiful community. I feel accompanied.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.