The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

drmattolesiak

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Aug 18, 2019
New Jersey
I listened to @MJ DeMarco on Knowledge For Men with Andrew yesterday, bought the book within minutes, finished it in under a day - and here I am. Quite honestly, the book pissed me off not because it sucked but because of how close of a call I was to almost solidifying some real "Slowlane" moves both for myself and my companies. Talk about nic' of time my man. Watch my stuff, baby!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

guitch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 19, 2019
Just finished the book (French Version), I read it in English the first time and in French the second time just to be sure that I get the most of it. Thanks for this book MJ it has made a big impact on me and I know that I have to do my part of the job now. Thanks again, this book is precious.

Herine

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 28, 2019
Nairobi Kenya
Read the fastlane : I was totally blown away at the real talk and practical applicability of the CENTS doctrine.Halfway through Unscripted , and can't believe my good fortune at having happened on your books MJ, the ideas are a steal and totally got my umph back; after my foray in the desert of no sales.........

jadkki

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 18, 2019
Read it, listened to the audiobook, top 5 book in my list that I will always recommend to anyone looking to for a breakthrough in their lives. Great stuff!

chetronin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 21, 2019
This book taught me more about life and business than any other mumbo-jumbo I've ever read. Thank you @MJ DeMarco for this book. I feel stupid for being skeptical about the book (given the book title). This was worth more than any stupid MBA degree out there.

jmh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Aug 8, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Dear MJ, Dear all,
some weeks ago i have finished read TMF
Written in english sometimes challenging understand nativ speaker MJ :)
But basically done :)
Maybe think read another time, but first check Forum now

Great book, great ideas

from South-West of Germany
Juergen

Juan Pimentel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Jul 10, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read the book as well as Unscripted

kshuffle

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 21, 2019
I finished reading Fastlane a few weeks back and immediately jumped into UNSCRIPTED . I've dabbled in "entrepreneurial" ventures over the years with some of the usual suspects: MLM, affiliate marketing, crypto trading, etc. Some were more successful then others but none I had full control over and my fire for these ventures fizzled out over time as I finished university and got a great job in software development, then sales and consulting.

I started a new journey several months ago to re-dedicate myself to personal development since I haven't been very fulfilled in my career lately. I stumbled across Fastlane and then UNSCRIPTED as part of my process to re-educate myself on what it takes to build something of value and I'm not looking back. Thanks for the great books @MJ DeMarco and I'm looking forward to the journey.

KurtAg1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 21, 2019
Malta
Read the book about a month ago, and I have recently started reading Unscripted . I was introduced to the book by the mentor I had during an entreprenurial program I took up during college. I am currently in my final year of college and I wish to keep studying software development later at university, as I am sure it will aid me in any of my future entrepreneurial ventures.

Overall, I'm astounded by the book and I have always had a burning passion inside me to create my own business, prove everybody wrong and show them that I can make it. After sharing my entrepreneurial dreams with my family, they do not support my idealogy and keep telling me to focus on getting a good job after I graduate. This really puts me down, but I know that I have to keep at it and ignore the criticism to achieve my dreams.

Thank you for the time you put into the book, people may not like the hard facts but we cannot move forward without knowing the truth behind closed doors.

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
It is, without doubt, the best book I have -ever- read. And I've read many.
It's one of those books that makes you go 'wow' on first read, then you feel compelled to read it again and take notes because it's so jammed-packed with useful information that you can't retain / absorb it all in one go.
Like one of those few movies you that are actually worth buying a dvd version of after watching it in the cinema, so you can enjoy it again and again.

DanaMadalina

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 14, 2019
I finished TMF today! A great book that reinforced and awoke some beliefs that even if I had them in unconscious, I put an lock on them because of the society feedback. Fortunately, my mindset is on a right path now!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.