The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

JUAREZ

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 24, 2019
Thank you MJ for the opportunity to improve my life. I finished both of the books and I keep them always with me till my mind absorbs it all. It really was a eyes-opening book for me. Now I have a different perspective of life and I know what I will do.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jencios

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 7, 2019
This book is so great! Finished it in about 4 days. I'm glad I have finally found a 'no bullshit' book that has changed my mindset and my perception of things.

diub94

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 5, 2019
I've finished that some days ag, it is amazing and it looks like either motivational and genuine. Good job, MJ

Teddy L Wang

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 10, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
it's on repeat. this or Unscripted . CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND WHICH ONE IS BETTER. Unscripted is like part two of MFL. so many wheels turning in my head because of this book. it's the spark that lights the match away from mediocrity. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

StefanoUP

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Aug 8, 2019
Europe
it's on repeat. this or Unscripted . CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND WHICH ONE IS BETTER. Unscripted is like part two of MFL. so many wheels turning in my head because of this book. it's the spark that lights the match away from mediocrity. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Completely agree with you, those 2 books are amazing and life changing.
I'm loop-listening Unscripted !

Boab

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Aug 17, 2017
Scotland
Read it a few years ago and it can be life changing for your attitude but you need to take the action or it will soon be forgotten and back to the script you go

Midas66d

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 8, 2019
i'm still 17 and yes I love reading books. I do admit I have great thirst of wealth as i believe that people do make wealth for themselves, we are paid for not the amount of hardwork but where its actually directed to. i heard about this book in a podcast and after i completed the book, it felt like i have this hidden knowledge that just boosted up my confidence

to sum up my review
.book works as great reality slap for mediocrity
.book breaks your esteem and builds it even stronger
.funny
.loved how many success "gurus" were straight up burnt

keep grinding
Midas

Julien the frenc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 28, 2019
Book finished there a little less than a week.
Good questioning, and new way of seeing things now ...

More to find (I'm already looking for) needs that I can solve.

0poka

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 10, 2019
London, England
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read it ! Very thought provoking and reevaluating !

SnobbishSmile

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 10, 2019
Great response!

I'll admit. I was expecting to read another financial book how to save money and invest in 401k and etc. but this book was a glove slap to the face.

Besides the awesome advice about "real" entrepreneurship, I felt the MJ was also suggesting how we should realign our focus and minimize the distractions from society that often hinder our outlook on life, regardless of entrepreneurship.

But the most important important message that I got from both MFL and Unscripted was this: Always be Selfless and always provide value to others regardless of money.

sontrannew

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 11, 2019
Thanks MJ. I have read your book and really it changes everything. Your book is exactly what I am looking for.

VDP

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Aug 11, 2019
I loved the book. The title at first didn't do it for me. But after I saw it recommended by a lot of people in a reddit thread I picked it up. It definitely made my top 5 books.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.