The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Brewmacker

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 17, 2019
The Netherlands
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Finished TFM last week, finished Unscripted few weeks before & this week still reading Never Split the Difference (still). Question is I am out of audible credits...hmmm...which one to re-read/re-listen to? :playful:

I have to say MJ, thanks. I got a lot out of your books. They do have a lot of over lap which is not necessarily a bad thing for a goldfish brain. Great to hear the info again and reaffirm it.

Definitely got more inspired from unscripted . Maybe because it was just another random book I downloaded, casually started it on a plane to Majorca and...BOOM...Wazzam! I was really hooked.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mhinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Jul 23, 2019
Kentucky
I've read TMF a few times. It's one of my favorite books to revisit when I'm getting off track or lacking motivation.

Jsueprez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 10, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Hi everybody, i've fininshed to read the TMF book 2 days ago, so yesterday i bought the UNSCRIPTED book.

It took me 2 weeks to read TMF book, it really gave me a different point of view of what i have been doing until now, what i'm currently doing and what i completely sure i will do over the next years. ASAP i will start posting my journey and giving a little introduce about myself.

Thanks @MJ DeMarco

Robinrbh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 9, 2018
Netherlands
Late to the party, but still. Just finished reading The Milionaire Fastlane. I will read Unscripted as soon as I'm back home (holiday now) and then I'll also share my story. I think this forum will like the book already has, change my life. I've never been so motivated before.

Thanks @MJ DeMarco !

Edit: Funny, I see that I already have an account since 2018, better late than never I guess.. :)

TyroneX

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jul 24, 2019
Seattle
On my second "listen through" on Audible of TMF currently.
Great, book, excellent insight, NO B.S.

Thanks again MJ!

GreedyCapitalist

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 26, 2019
It was the first business book that I have read in my entire life. I finished it within 2 days. It was astonishing! I am glad that I have found your book and this forum early in my life.

WillM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 25, 2019
The Millionaire Fastlane is a must read for entrepreneurs.

I started a company 15 years ago and this book could have single-handedly saved me millions in mistakes. Must read for anyone serious about success.

Eden124

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 27, 2019
Just finished it this morning :)
Really love chapter 45 where you put it all together.

Thank you for the eye opening !

Gunnar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 25, 2018

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and freaking loved it! One of my favorites of all time.

From Mars

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 28, 2019
I read it. Real book and no BS.
This is a timeless business masterpiece. Creating a forum like this and gather like minded folks all over the world is a huge effort also. Thank you, brother. Just thank you.
Good luck to you and success in screenwriting. You did a great job, MJ.

PavloT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Feb 18, 2018
Rockford, IL
Hi MJ,

I’ve read both of your books — the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted .
I want to say THANK YOU.

At the end of the Unscripted book, when you finished it with hash-tags and a “:)” at the end, I felt like we just had really long and friendly conversation somewhere in a messenger, like Slack or WhatsUp. That is great.

I wish ;) you would write the next book, maybe more about financial instruments to preserve capitals and gain incomes. By any means, it shouldn’t be any sort of financial advice, but your pure experience, with more real-world “meat”, ups and downs.

Brrr

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Jul 28, 2019
I initially passed up on the book because I looked at the title and thought it was another "just follow your dreams and they will become a reality" type of motivational books.

After starting my business, I stumbled onto this forum and, after reading a few gold threads, decided to give the book a chance.

God was I so wrong, this book is possibly the most comprehensive business book I have read. It feels like it could have been split into 4-5 different books because of how much great information is in there, MJ managed to put into writing the exact entrepreneurial mindset, describe society to a T and don't even get me started on the CENTS part.

It's lead me to really look at the way I am currently running things and the direction of my business. Thanks so much for the book and the forum. I'll get onto reading Unscripted in October and am really looking forward to it.

sosa067

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jul 26, 2019
Long Beach, CA
Fastlane is the second book that has made the biggest impact in my life so far.

Almost done with the audible version of Unscripted .

I had a strong suspicion that the 9-5 lifestyle is not the pathway to a healthy and fulfilling living. Reading the Fastlane confirmed my suspicious and made them into an absolute truth.

Also found it funny that Unscripted recommends the Miracle Morning. I recently read Miracle Morning for Millionaires, which also has made a huge shift in my life.

Really happy to have joined this forum.

Bones81

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 29, 2019
Read it for the first time in 2017, re-reading it a second time now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.