The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

H:E:A:T

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Jul 12, 2019
Germany
I am not here for some Goldstatus on my account but I read your books (Fastlane and still half way through unscripted ) and now it is action time! Thanks DeMarco!

Phylosopha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Mar 13, 2018
South Africa
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Hi I've read the millionaire fastlane . It is the best book on money I've read. Thank you M.J for this priceless gift you've given the world.My biggest takeaway is the law of effection. Now becoming rich is no longer a secret as some books preaches to me. I wish to all aspiring entrepreneurs to read it before embarking on this great journey. Thanks you M.J again

art123

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 13, 2019
California
Read The Millionaire Fastlane in September last year. This was right after I finished the Millionaire Next Door and was depressed by the idea a of having to turn off living for the next decades. TMF book gave a good boost, I lurked around the forum, made some plans, tinkered on a prototype but didn't do enough to jump in with both feet. I got sucked back into the scripted life...
Take 2 - I finished reading Unscripted , and am motivated to the work to get in the Fastlane.

AsherCainan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 13, 2019
About a month ago, I was googling along the lines of "how to get rich quick" and was expecting to get amusing and silly results, but found TMF instead.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
Finished it. Excellent book.

Abhinandan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 14, 2019
India
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Wow. Thanks MJ DeMarco. Reading the fastlane millionaire and super happy that I found this book. I have read rich dad poor dad, secrets of millionaire mind and many more books on stock markets. In fact at present am invested in stocks right now. This book really opened my eyes. Now I see how I was doing everything wrong. Will try and improve through this forum.
Love u MJ DeMarco

H:E:A:T

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Jul 12, 2019
Germany
Read The Millionaire Fastlane in September last year. This was right after I finished the Millionaire Next Door and was depressed by the idea a of having to turn off living for the next decades. TMF book gave a good boost, I lurked around the forum, made some plans, tinkered on a prototype but didn't do enough to jump in with both feet. I got sucked back into the scripted life...
Take 2 - I finished reading Unscripted , and am motivated to the work to get in the Fastlane.
This time is action time! We can kick each others a$$ if you want! I just started brandnew and am motivated as F*ck to contribute to a better world and create somethings people REALLY need!

ritch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 14, 2019

Thanks, MJ
Yes, i have read TMF . I genuinely appreciate the knowledge shared in the book.

Raveling

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 14, 2019

Thanks, MJ

I've read both, that's why I'm here.

Cherith

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 14, 2019
Hi MJ! I’m new here and not sure if I’m even posting in the right place. I just finished reading “The Millionaire Fastlane ” tonight. I agree with everything you said in you book so much. It reasonated with me so deeply. I finished it in about a week. My first reaction right now is that I’m feeling super depressed and frustrated. About 2 years ago I started down the path to try to figure out “money”. We started with David Ramsey - I read his books went to his Financial Peace University, watched him on YouTube - I graduated to other Gurus after him and have spent thousands of dollars looking for the answer of how to exit the rat race. Now I feel that I have finally found the truth in your book but I am feeling frustrated and disheartened that all this time and effort and work and money has been spent - and basically lost on false hope. I’m back to square one right now. I appreciate you so much for having the courage to actually tell the truth. I’m feeling depressed and far behind. Ideas are farts. - I agree 100% with that, but right now I don’t even have a crappy fart of and idea.
I am not opposed to hard work and process, I have taken on extra part time jobs to pay for all of this coaching - and these classes from all of these idiots who are making money in the Fastlane while they preach the slow lane. Starting over feels like such a daunting task right now. I’m off to bed. Maybe things will look brighter in the morning. Thanks so much again for this book. ❤️❤️❤️

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Maybe it's also worth mentioning that your Youtube channel and all the short videos are great too
I Immediately recommended it to my colleagues
Read it and recommended to all my close friends/family.
.and bought two copies for my best friends
Had my father buy a copy and got two friends to start reading it as well.
This is my new MOST favorite book to recommend!

Thank you all for the recommendations, it's how TMF spreads!!

you don't have to leave your passion to try to be an internet entrepreneur or inventor, you can take the fastlane business models Demarco outlines in his book and apply it to your industry of choice.

Yes, provided there is value skew in that industry available.

If you have a passion for your objectives, you will experience some passion in the process.

I am now making 10K per month from my Content Business (selling Online Courses and books). Thanks to you.

Congrats!

Where I can find it in Spanish?

These books are complete outliers in the sea of banal money, personal development and business books out there, and I’ve read a lot of them. The wisdom within is already having a profound effect on my thinking, and I only wish I had found them both years ago. Thanks very much MJ!

Thank you!

I started a motorcycle dealership in 2002 because it was what I loved, after working my a$$ off and the crash of '08 I lost everything and had to start over again at age 50. I no longer own even a single motorcycle but have learned to find a hole in the market and fill it. We've done that and I'm now back on the success track and enjoying location independence and traveling extensively.

Ah yes, the dangers of "doing what you love" -- thank you for sharing your story.

It is the best book on money I've read.
It is the best book on money I've read. Thank you M.J for this priceless gift you've given the world

Thank you!

We started with David Ramsey - I read his books went to his Financial Peace University, watched him on YouTube - I graduated to other Gurus after him and have spent thousands of dollars looking for the answer of how to exit the rat race. Now I feel that I have finally found the truth in your book but I am feeling frustrated and disheartened that all this time and effort and work and money has been spent - and basically lost on false hope.

Financial discipline as Ramsey teaches is a worthwhile skill. Don't look at your history as a failure, look at it as simply chapters to your story to a better outcome.

clarkbeasley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 16, 2019
Marietta, GA
I can't tell you how much TMF is changing the way I approach life, not just business. So thankful for MJ DeMarco and all the wisdom that he's past along to us. My dream is to be truly wealthy - quality familial relationship, wholistic health, and freedom. Eager to learn from everyone!

ArthurVontress

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jul 16, 2019
I've read the book and loved it. I've never been able to verbalize the insanity I was witnessing around me until you talked about the sidewalk, the slowlane and the fastlane.

This is good stuff.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.