The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Itishree

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 19, 2019
Just completed Millionaire Fastlane. It compelled me to break the mountain and start the journey.

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

itsmalcolmhere

New Contributor
Jun 12, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
just read finish the book today. it broadens another horizon and my perspective! really feel great to be living in this era with such informative value all around the world.

GJVH

New Contributor
May 28, 2019
I have finished the book today, what an eye-opener! I'm now going to read Unscripted, thank you for your life lessons!

Strategery

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 25, 2019
I've read it, and have been listening to the audio version when I have down time. A remarkable book for sure. I feel like this is the perfect response to the 4-Hour WW lol.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2017
Southern Cali
I've read the book, but for some reason my title disappeared.

Or can it only handle two now? (The forum title bar that is- but now I see thats not the case)

Last edited:

Tourmaline

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
www.crystallinecreatures.com
Finished reading TMF, took me about 2 weeks having it mostly read to me in the car. Had my father buy a copy and got two friends to start reading it as well.

It's easily the best book I've ever read out of a good dozen or so for creating wealth. It's incredibly complete in addressing all aspects of wealth creation from mindset to determining what businesses are good or not. Lots of mindsets books out there, very few that really make clear what to look for when getting into business.

Starting Unscripted today.

@MJ DeMarco Thank you for everything you've done for this world.

yosiask

New Contributor
Jun 27, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ
I have read the Millionare FastLane

timza522

New Contributor
i also have read 2 MJ's books
having a few question.
1. other recommend book ? i mean honestly, i mean in book, it said human word such as Fuc** such as shi* i feel, fun, more engagement than too formal and casual book, yes, i like book that have similar writing style, this is what i feel. do u have book that is good and have this kind to recommend ?
2. In book, is right about Luck or believe system, it is a spam. I want to remove Luck in my vocabulary, do u have book, to remove or change this believe ?

tim

Davkay94

New Contributor
Jun 27, 2019

Thanks, MJ
Just read the book!

Bonzica

New Contributor
Jun 27, 2019
I ve never read a book in less than a week.
It s captivating ...a life changer. Ordered Unscripted as well

ms112

New Contributor
Jun 14, 2019
Read it! It's an amazing book that let me rethink how my life should be. Thanks MJ

JimK

New Contributor
Jun 24, 2019
Buford, GA
I read fastlane, audiobook. I knew most of the concepts, but it taught me that i didnt dream big enough. I thought 5 mil was a lot, but i need to think more like 500 million. Great stuff.

Ripe

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 25, 2017
NL
I've read it years ago, not sure why I never posted it here :p Listened to the audio version a bunch of times as well on the road and in the gym. Doesn't get old.

C.Hamp

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 30, 2019
Illinois
Discovered Millionaire Fastlane a week ago today. Finished it the following day. Moved on to Unscripted.
Will be re-reading Fastlane again tomorrow.

Escalante

New Contributor
Jul 2, 2019

Thanks, MJ
Fantastic book, I can't thank you enough.

Zane316

New Contributor
Jul 2, 2019
Hello everyone.
I finished the "Millionaire Fast lane" two weeks ago. It has opened my mind to understand money and how to move from slowlane to fastlane.
I live in an environment where everyone thinks slowlane is the only way and those on the fastlane just happen to be lucky. I'm gradually making the shift. I know I'll get there.
Thank you MJ.

icemat

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 1, 2019
Read it! And will continue reading every time I want to refresh my memory :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom