The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

J.J.K.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 26, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read Millionare Fastlane. Outstanding! I’ve only read about 5 financial books in my lifetime. This one blows them away.
Thank you MJ for providing a perspective on money that many of us are never exposed to.

Last edited by a moderator:

nicole11

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 27, 2018
I read the book in one sitting and it radically changed my perspective on business and wealth. It reinforced a lot of thoughts I already had, and it also shed light on some of the mistakes I've been making. I'm going to go back with a highlighter and read the book again, then I'm on to Unscripted !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AdamUK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 14, 2018
I read the fast lane and would read it again but I've lossed my copy! I've seriously looked everywhere, garage, kids rooms, under the bed behind the sofa. No where to be found .

I plan to buy unscripted to read next

Bekee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Dec 30, 2018
I got The Millionaire Fastlane and finished reading it in two days. As a matter of fact It was very difficult for me to drop it for anything else until I finished it.
This is the best Book I have ever read in my business life. I have always believed that there must be a better and faster way to wealth than the traditional pattern.
The book gave it to me so raw that I was literally shouting at the "controversial" points the Author was making which were completely opposite what we have been taught.
The language of the book is so easy to read, firm and the Author would not mind....
I have just unlearned most of the traditional garbage that I've been stuffed with for almost 40years now.

Thank you so much for this wonderful book.

floridaman

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Dec 28, 2018
Orlando, FL
So, I'm 34 and have read many, many books about success, business, self development, etc. I work in the tech startup world and am surrounded by people trying to make it. For whatever reason, this book really cut through all the bullshit and planted a seed in my mind unlike anything I've come across before. Anyway, I'm going to be a regular contributor to this forum and I'm STOKED to be on board with a bunch other other badasses. Cheers to a bright future!

BusinessNoob

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Nov 20, 2018
Amazing Book. Most of the stuff in it seems like common sense AFTER you have read it. It's like "Why didn't I think of that?". Just like another "MJ" made it look easy on the basketball court, MJ Dimarco makes it as easy as it will ever get to earn HUGE $$$!

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I read it it was so good thanks Mj many Blessings

Dawn27

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
380%
Jan 3, 2019
Finished it this morning. Immediately joined the forums. Without doubt the best business book I've read (and I usually read at least one book per week). So unbelievably grateful to have found TMF !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.